PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday (Day after Thanksgiving) Slim Jim Day

Furis
11-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I suggest going shopping with a few hundred slim jims to leave on vehicles and to pass out to your fellow shoppers.

If we all do this it will raise the name recognition at the very least.

Thats what I plan to do anyway.

happyphilter
11-11-2007, 09:06 PM
If you could give out something free along with it people would mob you for them and hopfully read them. black friday is crazy and people will take anything, especially if its at no cost.

Furis
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM
black friday is crazy and people will take anything, especially if its at no cost.

Exactly what Im going for.

Furis
11-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Bump for visibility

AlexMerced
11-11-2007, 11:30 PM
good Idea, I have like a bajillion slim jims, so that's a good idea

Win_Witka
11-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Like I've said in some of the meet-up groups when posting on windshield of vehicles one major thing to really worry about (and take it from me I have experienced this) vehicle ALARMS!!!

Furis
11-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Like I've said in some of the meet-up groups when posting on windshield of vehicles one major thing to really worry about (and take it from me I have experienced this) vehicle ALARMS!!!

Really?!?! Didnt know that would trigger them...... well.... it will be an exciting day.

parke
11-12-2007, 02:58 AM
How about a sign blitz before Thanksgiving? Tie the two together and youve got some coverage!

MsDoodahs
11-12-2007, 08:40 AM
Rather than put slimjims on cars during the day, I'm thinking of making one of the lighted RonPaulRevolution signs, mounting it somehow on the top of the jeep, lighting the sign and driving slowly along the lines of the "early bird" shoppers, while another meetup person walks along the line offering slimjims to those in line.

I was thinking of doing a "tailgate" in the mall parking lot overnight, but security can make ya leave...so maybe the better way is to be in constant motion...

ksuguy
11-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Our meet up group is planning on driving out to the malls early in the morning with free coffee and slim jims.

MsDoodahs
11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Have a "tailgate" in the mall parking lot ...

with a laptop (or lcd television) showing DVDs of Dr. Paul, fresh hot coffee, maybe some chocolate chip cookies, and slimjims?

parke
11-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Have a "tailgate" in the mall parking lot ...

with a laptop (or lcd television) showing DVDs of Dr. Paul, fresh hot coffee, maybe some chocolate chip cookies, and slimjims?

Thats a good idea.. Having laptops with us will allow people to see Dr. Paul first hand.

newmedia4ron
11-23-2007, 04:54 AM