PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is only candidate in primary pointing away from status quo : Florida news

RonPaulMyPresident
01-28-2012, 04:18 AM
John S. Adams, Port St. Lucie

Letter: Ron Paul is only candidate in primary pointing away from status quo

With the Republican primary Jan. 31, there's little coverage about Congressman Ron Paul. Some say, "Don't vote (Mitt) Romney because Mormonism is a cult." I say don't vote Romney because he's a progressive who supports gun control and socialized medicine.

They say Christians should vote Rick Santorum, who supported Romney in 2008, who also likes big government and some gun control.

Then there's Newt "Freddie Mac" Gingrich, profiting off our misery.

I think the people are tired of politics as usual. That's why the slogan "change" is appealing.

I have had enough of the same old thing. Each time we elect a president, things stay the same, more spending, taxes, intrusive laws and regulation.

A constitutional conservative, Ron Paul, is the best choice.

Some try to scare "evangelicals," saying he is "anti-Israel." But he's stated he would support Israel based on its being an ally and a friend.

Dr. Paul is against abortion, and would remove federal funding for it and believes states should have rights on legislation. He believes in a declaration of war, not a U.N. vote before sending our soldiers to kill.

Considering past voting records and the John Birch Society's TRIM rating, Paul is the only candidate scoring a 100 percent conservative voting record.

As for this Christian, I would rather have my constitutional rights, freedom and liberty restored and strengthened than to hope some "Republicrat" will save me.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2012/jan/28/letter-ron-paul-is-only-candidate-in-primary-quo/

There is a comment section so Ron Paul supporters, you know what to do :)