PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Twitter Trail Confirms "China Jon" Video as False Flag, Points to Huntsman Camp

humanic
01-27-2012, 04:25 PM
http://i685.photobucket.com/albums/vv213/theendrun/HuntsmanTwitterTrail/Huntsman-Twitter-Trail-X-MD.jpg

TWO new reports have been published on The End Run regarding the "China Jon" video:

BREAKING: Twitter Trail Confirms “China Jon” Video as “False Flag”, Points To Huntsman Campaign (http://www.theendrun.com/breaking-twitter-trail-confirms-china-jon-video-as-false-flag-points-to-huntsman-campaign)

and

The "China Jon" Fraud Deconstructed (http://www.theendrun.com/the-china-jon-huntsman-fraud-deconstructed)

The Paul campaign is suing (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-18/ron-paul-campaign-sues-makers-of-video-deriding-gop-ex-canidate-huntsman.html) the makers of this video. They just got some serious help.

"As documented and demonstrated beyond any doubt in these two reports, the "Jon Huntsman’s Values" video (aka the "China Jon’" video) was a "false flag"-style dirty trick designed to sabotage the Ron Paul campaign and defame the candidate and his supporters -- a goal which was accomplished with considerable success. Furthermore, all roads lead to the Huntsman camp, and especially Huntsman’s "viral video"-producing, social-media-utilizing, Establishment-media-darling daughters, or the "Jon2012Girls", as they are known on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter."

Note that it also says, "To webmasters and bloggers: please do not re-publish this particular piece in its entirety on your sites. Instead, please excerpt a small section (preferably the intro) and link here (The End Run), so that the author may retain control and continue to perfect the text after initial publication. Thank you for your interest and support, and may the truth prevail."

Tyler_Durden
01-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Wow. The Twitter trail is pretty extensive!

Bruno
01-27-2012, 04:44 PM
+ rep!!

Would you like this drudged?

Tyler_Durden
01-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Drudge bomb?

kathy88
01-27-2012, 04:48 PM
+ rep!!

Would you like this drudged?

Yes, please :cool:

goldpants
01-27-2012, 04:49 PM
That's Fantastic

Bruno
01-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Consider it drudged! :)

Andrew Ryan
01-27-2012, 04:53 PM
So...Jon's daughters made the video?

smtwngrl
01-27-2012, 04:55 PM
It's good to see the evidence the End Run has found by researching this. Hopefully, the campaign can make use of it.

There was also bad news today, regarding the lawsuit:

"US Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James has ruled that Ron Paul's campaign cannot force Twitter and Youtube to reveal details about "NHLiberty4Paul," a user whom the Paul campaign is accusing of falsely distributing critical videos of Jon Huntsman in his name. PaidContent has more:

" In a two-page order, James stated that the Paul campaign had not met the "good cause" criteria necessary to obtain the order. This means that the campaign can't for now obtain the identities of the defendants who are listed in the lawsuit as "John Doe." Jerrold Abeles, an attorney for the Paul campaign, said in a phone interview that the order is not the end of the road for the Paul campaign. Abeles said the campaign still has the option to file an amended request seeking to unmask the John Does."

http://techpresident.com/news/21691/first-post-not-ron-pauls-ad

http://techpresident.com/files/imagecache/techpresident_leader/6688037395_78e28b7afc_z.jpg

(photo by Gage Skidmore)

humanic
Drudge the heck out of it.

Lord Xar
Should tweet ALL of the "reporters" "interviewers" that had them on and or knocked Ron Paul because of this... Tweet them this and ask for an apology or something...

matt0611
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Wow, that's some good work there.

Definitely a false flag it seems.

Iseek_knowledge
01-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Are those his daughters? I may have to switch camps...momentarily

Bruno
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Drudge the heck out of it.

Too polite. We are going to drudge the shit out of it! :D

humanic
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Should tweet ALL of the "reporters" "interviewers" that had them on and or knocked Ron Paul because of this... Tweet them this and ask for an apology or something...

Good idea. We need to send this to the Paul campaign too so they can give it to their lawyers in case it helps with the lawsuit.

humanic
01-27-2012, 04:58 PM
From the conclusion of "The 'China Jon' Fraud Deconstucted":

“Whoever did it is absolutely disgusting,” Jon Huntsman’s wife Mary Kaye told The Daily Beast on January 7th (right before “using the ‘attack’ as an opportunity to tell their family’s story, including the adoption of those daughters,” to quote Rachael Maddow). Indeed, Mary Kaye; the perpetrators of this act are absolutely disgusting. They must be fully exposed and brought to justice. Otherwise, these disgusting, sociopathic deceivers could end up holding political office or high positions in the media. This would be an absolute disgrace, and must not happen.

TheTexan
01-27-2012, 05:02 PM
So...Jon's daughters made the video?

It appears that way, but of course the author could be selectively choosing evidence... has anyone fact checked this?

thehungarian
01-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Called it.

RM918
01-27-2012, 05:03 PM
Unfortunately the research has a pro-Paul bent and I'm 100% certain the people who actually believe that was a real Paul supporter will not budge an inch because of this.

humanic
01-27-2012, 05:04 PM
It appears that way, but of course the author could be selectively choosing evidence... has anyone fact checked this?

Why don't you fact check it? Should be easy since there are hyperlinks providing sources to back up almost every sentence...

humanic
01-27-2012, 05:07 PM
Unfortunately the research has a pro-Paul bent and I'm 100% certain the people who actually believe that was a real Paul supporter will not budge an inch because of this.

You couldn't have even read these reports in that amount of time. Here is a quote from the second one explaining how the "fire" got started...

So, beginning at 11:14am that morning (Jan 5), several more tweets were sent out by “NHLiberty4Paul” with a link to the video. However, this time the tweets were sent to specific individuals (or “@” specific individuals, in Twitter-speak). Analysis of who was on this “shortlist” to receive the “China Jon” video is extremely revealing. In short, it was primarily outspoken and influential bloggers, journalists, and pundits with a history one or more of the following:

1) Praising Jon Huntsman
2) Promoting previous Jon Huntsman attack videos (especially against Paul)
3) Promoting Jon2012Girls
4) Expressing a strong dislike or hatred for Ron Paul
5) Promoting previous attacks and smears on Ron Paul (especially the “racist newsletters” one that the Huntsman had “piled on” with the previous week)

This time around, “NHLiberty4Paul’s” tweets were more than sufficient as “kindling”, and the fire of the false flag was quickly ignited

This is meticulously documented in the first article, with tons of sources, links, and screen shots. It's not a matter of opinion or "bent". It's what the record clearly shows happened.

RM918
01-27-2012, 05:21 PM
You couldn't have even read these reports in that amount of time. Here is a quote from the second one explaining how the "fire" got started...

This is meticulously documented in the first article, with tons of sources, links, and screen shots. It's not a matter of opinion or "bent". It's what the record clearly shows happened.

It's been a half-hour between my post and when the thread was started. I read the first link, and that contains quite the bent. That doesn't matter to me, of course, I'm certainly convinced - but I'm just saying that any evidence, no matter how convincing or painstakingly researched, will likely be dismissed by the folks who were pushing this if it's presented by someone with a sympathetic view to our side. They'd probably do it anyway, but I'm just pointing out how they'll probably react.

PierzStyx
01-27-2012, 05:22 PM
As a Latter-day Saint, this just makes me ashamed of Jon Huntsman. This is the exact opposite of "being honest in your dealings with your fellow man."

Danke
01-27-2012, 05:26 PM
Are those his daughters? I may have to switch camps...momentarily

You have a mission, now get on it!

camp_steveo
01-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Drudged

Varin
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
It´s not proof that it came from the Huntsman campaign. Most likely some random Paul hater, Huntsman was just opportunistic.

humanic
01-27-2012, 05:49 PM
It´s not proof that it came from the Huntsman campaign. Most likely some random Paul hater, Huntsman was just opportunistic.

I don't agree that it was a "random Paul hater".

A "random Paul hater" could not make Huntsman personally open his mouth and foreshadow something "surprising" that his daughters will "release" "in the next few days", which will be sent to him via "a tweet".

A "random Paul hater" could not make Huntsman's daughters send a tweet that matches this description to the T less than 24 hours later, blaming Ron Paul for the video.

A "random Paul hater" would not have a catalogue of often obscure bloggers, journalists, etc with a history of promoting Huntsman and the "Jon2012Girls" (his daughters).

A "random Paul hater" would likely not know about the #fitn tag that was used.

A "random Paul hater" cannot make Huntsman himself choose a woman out of a large crowd of people who just so happens to ask him multiple incredibly softball questions, including one about the video, in front of tons of journalists, TV cameras, etc, thereby launching an extremely coordinated and fierce news blitz on the matter that could never have happened otherwise.

Etc.

(Outlined/documented in this one: http://www.theendrun.com/the-china-jon-huntsman-fraud-deconstructed)

Kluge
01-27-2012, 05:50 PM

Maybe not 100%, but I think the circumstantial evidence as outlined (so far as I've read) is pretty damning that the Huntsman girls did it. Privileged little twits that don't have to be concerned with losing their rights like the rest of us are. Did Huntsman know what his daughters were allegedly up to? Now that part is tougher to prove circumstantially...but I'm leaning toward "he's not above such a thing."

coffeewithchess
01-27-2012, 06:10 PM
The fact the media reported on this as they did, is all the proof I need that it wasn't from RP. The media did no investigative work (as usual), and out of the MILLIONS of YouTube videos, this one somehow gets picked up/reported on for days?
This ONE video gets asked about, instead of asking Huntsman about his NDAA support, TARP, and individual mandate support?

Right...let's report on a non-issue, to once again smear a candidate and his followers.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Maybe not 100%, but I think the circumstantial evidence as outlined (so far as I've read) is pretty damning that the Huntsman girls did it. Privileged little twits that don't have to be concerned with losing their rights like the rest of us are. Did Huntsman know what his daughters were allegedly up to? Now that part is tougher to prove circumstantially...but I'm leaning toward "he's not above such a thing."

Of course he knew. He told everyone on Piers that his daughters were going to release a payback in the next few days, after that iowa tweet joke from Paul.

Nice how he withdrew from the race, 3 hours after the law suit was filed. He knew where it would lead.

mello
01-27-2012, 06:14 PM
I thought there were federal laws on the books about these dirty tricks in campaigns?

affa
01-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Just finished reading both articles.

AMAZING work. True journalism. The Twitter trail alone is absolutely damning, and the rest is icing on the cake.

Drudged.

centure7
01-27-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't agree that it was a "random Paul hater".

A "random Paul hater" could not make Huntsman personally open his mouth and foreshadow something "surprising" that his daughters will "release" "in the next few days", which will be sent to him via "a tweet".

A "random Paul hater" could not make Huntsman's daughters send a tweet that matches this description to the T less than 24 hours later, blaming Ron Paul for the video.

A "random Paul hater" would not have a catalogue of often obscure bloggers, journalists, etc with a history of promoting Huntsman and the "Jon2012Girls" (his daughters).

A "random Paul hater" would likely not know about the #fitn tag that was used.

A "random Paul hater" cannot make Huntsman himself choose a woman out of a large crowd of people who just so happens to ask him multiple incredibly softball questions, including one about the video, in front of tons of journalists, TV cameras, etc, thereby launching an extremely coordinated and fierce news blitz on the matter that could never have happened otherwise.

Etc.

(Outlined/documented in this one: http://www.theendrun.com/the-china-jon-huntsman-fraud-deconstructed)

Agreed. In light of the new evidence, there is a >95% chance it was a Huntsman supporter, and there is at least a 1 in 3 chance it was the Huntsman daughters.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-27-2012, 07:06 PM
No surprise at all... You can bet the MSM will totally ignore it.

ericthethe
01-27-2012, 07:12 PM
. . .and there is at least a 1 in 3 chance it was the Huntsman daughters.

I don't think you're doing the math correctly...

tom7126
01-27-2012, 07:15 PM
All those words and not a single IP address. No proof. Next time just draw a ragecomic.

wgadget
01-27-2012, 07:21 PM
Bump for interesting story!

wgadget
01-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Has this been Drudged yet?

speciallyblend
01-27-2012, 07:30 PM
the media will do it's best to bury it as they are ron paul.

musicmax
01-27-2012, 07:34 PM
I thought there were federal laws on the books about these dirty tricks in campaigns?

I'm sure Eric Holder will drop his Mexico-bound AR15's and get right on it.

mosquitobite
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Anyone link it to Jon Huntsman's facebook pages yet?

(I mean post the link on Huntsman fan pages)

centure7
01-27-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't think you're doing the math correctly...

Keep listing off what you "don't think"... its so interesting to know about thoughts you don't have.

Or better yet you could tell about what you DO think.

affa
01-27-2012, 09:43 PM
All those words and not a single IP address. No proof. Next time just draw a ragecomic.

9th post! nice one!

This was an article from someone who only has access to public records, twitter, etc.

Ron Paul's campaign already has a lawsuit in. Which means they have, or will have, IP addresses.

This isn't going away. It clearly wasn't a Paul supporter, and the public electronic trail is damning. Just wait till they get the records.

humanic
01-27-2012, 09:47 PM
9th post! nice one!

This was an article from someone who only has access to public records, twitter, etc.

Ron Paul's campaign already has a lawsuit in. Which means they have, or will have, IP addresses.

This isn't going away. It clearly wasn't a Paul supporter, and the public electronic trail is damning. Just wait till they get the records.

Exactly. Not sure how it works exactly but at the very least this is an EXTREMELY strong prima facie case, so maybe it can help them get records and information that is not currently publicly available. Time will tell.

HOLLYWOOD
01-27-2012, 09:48 PM
Washington DC protecting the establishment with a few phone calls out to Kommunist Kalifornia? I betcha Holder is in there to protect the establishment. I wonder if there has been any type of similar situations between YT and Users and lawsuits?
It's good to see the evidence the End Run has found by researching this. Hopefully, the campaign can make use of it.

There was also bad news today, regarding the lawsuit:

"US Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James has ruled that Ron Paul's campaign cannot force Twitter and Youtube to reveal details about "NHLiberty4Paul," a user whom the Paul campaign is accusing of falsely distributing critical videos of Jon Huntsman in his name. PaidContent has more:

" In a two-page order, James stated that the Paul campaign had not met the "good cause" criteria necessary to obtain the order. This means that the campaign can't for now obtain the identities of the defendants who are listed in the lawsuit as "John Doe." Jerrold Abeles, an attorney for the Paul campaign, said in a phone interview that the order is not the end of the road for the Paul campaign. Abeles said the campaign still has the option to file an amended request seeking to unmask the John Does."

http://techpresident.com/news/21691/first-post-not-ron-pauls-ad

matt0611
01-27-2012, 09:55 PM

How the hell are they supposed to get IP addresses at this point? Don't be a troll.

Student Of Paulism
01-27-2012, 10:02 PM
Isn't one of his daughters named Abigail? From what i already knew of this, she was gloating and laughing it up on Orinje.com (not sure what that site is, seems like some site where you can host forums/blogs about anything you want) with the users who had made it, saying stuff like 'the paulbots are going nuts over the video lol'. Then her stupid ass was compaining about the forum being public and was too dumb to know how to make it private when someone asked her to do it and was unable to.

Also, not sure what good an IP would do. If his ip changed, you then have to hope the dns/hostname resolves to the same isp. But that would have required him/her to log in again to be able to compare records. Seems kinda difficult they will be able to get this info. And if the person was smart to use a proxy, then there is no chance at all.

humanic
01-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Isn't one of his daughters named Abigail? From what i already knew of this, she was gloating and laughing it up on Orinje.com (not sure what that site is, seems like some site where you can host forums/blogs about anything you want) with the users who had made it, saying stuff like 'the paulbots are going nuts over the video lol'. Then her stupid ass was compaining about the forum being public and was too dumb to know how to make it private when someone asked her to do it and was unable to.

That was a hoax:

UPDATE #4: Some people are going wild over a thread on a web forum which purports to be an exchange between Huntsman “campaign insiders”, one of whom supposedly got a call from “the big man” himself to thank him/her personally for creating the “China Jon” video. The thread is an obvious fake/parody. If it’s not obvious enough just by reading the thing, please note that, earlier today, there were only TWO TOTAL THREADS (http://www.webcitation.org/64UyOJxlJ) in the entire “Jon Huntsman Forum” (on this random website which says at the top “Be Anonymous – Registration is not required to post”), including the thread in question. The other thread was entitled “Great plan to get rid of ron paul supporters …FOREVER!”. It reads: “Even when ron paul loses big time, his supporters will still be a thorn in the side of the status quo. We need to get rid of these people forever. I propose that after Huntsman is elected, he nukes iran, which will quickly result in WW3. At this time we can force a military draft, ship all them ron paul hippies to the middle east and use them as cannon fodder. JUST LOOK AT THESE NUTS IN THE PICTURE!!! THEY ARE A DANGER TO AMERICAS FREEDOMS” . Do people really think this is how Huntsman supporters talk? It’s obvious satire. These anonymous internet users are not real Huntsman “campaign insiders”, just like the creator of the “China Jon” video is not a real “Ron Paul supporter”.

(Source: http://www.theendrun.com/huntsman-complicit-in-false-flag-style-dirty-trick-against-paul)

sailingaway
01-27-2012, 10:16 PM
Guys, let's not jump to conclusions. Huntsman has 'victim' down to an art form. If we go in and this isn't good evidence, it will backfire on Ron. Let's just let the campaign take care of it.

HOLLYWOOD
01-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Guys, let's not jump to conclusions. Huntsman has 'victim' down to an art form. If we go in and this isn't good evidence, it will backfire on Ron. Let's just let the campaign take care of it.https://twitter.com/#!/Jon2012girls/status/156445548868677633/photo/1 (https://twitter.com/#%21/Jon2012girls/status/156445548868677633/photo/1)

LOL! Jon2012girls (https://twitter.com/#%21/Jon2012girls) Huntsman Daughters deleted all tweets from Jan 12th and older. Yeah like that's going to hide the backups on the servers/backups.

JoeNBC (https://twitter.com/#%21/JoeNBC) Joe Scarborough
An attack ad from @ronpaul (https://twitter.com/#%21/ronpaul) supporters trashes Jon Huntsman and his adopted daughter while questioning his loyalty to America. Pathetic.
5 Jan (https://twitter.com/#%21/JoeNBC/status/155060709120688128)

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1205821946/chm_home2_normal.jpg
CindyhM1 (https://twitter.com/#%21/CindyhM1) Cindy McCain
I deeply resent the video made using the adopted daughters of@johnhuntsman. @ronpaul (https://twitter.com/#%21/ronpaul) shame on you. This has shades of 2000 all over it.
6 Jan (https://twitter.com/#%21/CindyhM1/status/155403428229689346)
Retweeted by JoeNBC (https://twitter.com/#%21/JoeNBC)

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/1251680877/morning_joe_avatar_1_normal.jpg
Morning_Joe (https://twitter.com/#%21/Morning_Joe) Morning Joe
Joe on Santorum: Just like Perry, I think it's fairly irrelevant what happens to him [in N.H.]. This race is all about Romney & Huntsman
9 Jan (https://twitter.com/#%21/Morning_Joe/status/156362078867824640)

NBC/MSNBC Willie Geist

"Ran into one of our favorites from @Morning_Joe (https://twitter.com/#%21/Morning_Joe)! @williegeist1 (https://twitter.com/#%21/williegeist1) #fitn (https://twitter.com/#%21/search?q=%23fitn) "
https://p.twimg.com/AivOZddCMAIMg6G.jpg

sailingaway
01-27-2012, 10:23 PM

Also, not sure what good an IP would do. If his ip changed, you then have to hope the dns/hostname resolves to the same isp. But that would have required him/her to log in again to be able to compare records. Seems kinda difficult they will be able to get this info. And if the person was smart to use a proxy, then there is no chance at all.

that was a fake site. That is exactly what I mean. When people are putting up fake sites to try to make us go off half cocked, let's take everything with a grain of salt.

Student Of Paulism
01-27-2012, 11:35 PM
that was a fake site. That is exactly what I mean. When people are putting up fake sites to try to make us go off half cocked, let's take everything with a grain of salt.

Interesting. I would assume the Orinje stunt then was most likely a Paul supporter pissed off at what Huntman's people did and then tried to make them look bad afterward lol. Would make no sense for Hunstman supporters to do it.

About 3/4s through these new Endrun articles now though. The evidence is just overwhelming where it came from, sheesh. All the tags of these roaches who hate Paul so much, as well as being Huntsman supporters or leg humpers to just stop Paul from taking 2nd in NH. There is no way all those people would get on board like that so quickly and easily, it was total collusion everywhere.

iamse7en
01-27-2012, 11:39 PM
It was clearly a Huntsman supporter. That is a simple fact. However, the fact that such a low-budg, silly, random YouTube ad got so much play in the media makes me convinced it was orchestrated by the Huntsman campaign itself. Huntsman, his wife, and daughters went out of their way on numerous occasions to call out the ad... a random ad on YouTube made by some Anonymous person. Give me a break. Do these people think we are dumb.

HOLLYWOOD
01-27-2012, 11:59 PM
FYI Judgepedia: http://judgepedia.org/index.php/Maria-Elena_James

http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/mej

Home (http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/home) > Judges (http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/judges)
http://www.cand.uscourts.gov/assets/images/judges/Magistrate_Judge_Maria-Elen.jpg
Chief Magistrate Judge
Maria-Elena James San Francisco Courthouse, Courtroom B - 15th Floor
450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102
Weekly Court Calendar Schedule (http://cand.uscourts.gov/CEO/cfd.aspx?71BG)
Criminal Law & Motion Thursdays
10:00 a.m.

Civil Law & Motion Thursdays
10:00 a.m.

Staff
Calendar Clerk & Courtroom Deputy Brenda Tolbert
415-522-4708

Brenda_Tolbert@cand.uscourts.gov

Civil Case Docketing Gloria Acevedo
415-522-3080

Gloria_Acevedo@cand.uscourts.gov

Criminal Case Docketing

Case terminal digits 1-3:
Ruby Woo
415-522-2076

Case terminal digits 4-6:
Lori Murray
415-522-2093

Case terminal digits 7-0:
Simone Voltz
415-522-2042

Chambers

415-522-4698

Email for Proposed Orders:
MEJpo@cand.uscourts.gov

Email for PDF Follow-Ups:
MEJpdf@cand.uscourts.gov (Civil)
CRIMpdf@cand.uscourts.gov (Criminal)

About Chief Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James Magistrate Judge Maria-Elena James was appointed in 1994. She has presided over numerous cases and conducted thousands of settlement conferences. Outside the courtroom, she teaches a number of classes at three Bay Area law schools: University of California Hastings, University of San Francisco, and Golden Gate University.
She also co-created a course called The Roles of Referees and Commissioners and taught the course, along with another course, at the California Judicial Education and Research College.

A 1978 graduate of the University of San Francisco Law School, she served as director of the Small Claims Court Education Project in the Consumer Fraud Unit of the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office. She went on to serve as a deputy public defender in San Francisco, staff attorney for the National Labor Relations Board, and Deputy City Attorney as well as supervising attorney in San Francisco.

Judge James then served as a Commissioner in the San Francisco Superior Court for six years. She volunteers as a mock trial judge for all grades of students and serves as a mentor to law students. Her speaking engagements include a 2006 panel on Comparative Racial Justice at the University of Paris, Nanterre and the Assemblee Nationale.

These pathetic nickle and dime antics of MSM. Huntsman wearing his Embassy jacket, like he thinks, oh the people think I'm the command-in-chief. Then have TEAM GE fascists throw softball patronizing the puke.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg644/scaled.php?tn=0&server=644&filename=90479691.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

ericthethe
01-28-2012, 12:57 AM
Keep listing off what you "don't think"... its so interesting to know about thoughts you don't have.

Or better yet you could tell about what you DO think.

All right. I think you're doing the math incorrectly.

Better? Pretty sad I have to restate the same thing with different words just so you can understand. Did you graduate high school?