PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Introduces Bill To Abolish FedRes

Revolution9
06-18-2007, 01:58 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2007/180607Abolish.htm

This one made it out of commitee but the text is not yet online.

Best Regards
Randy

edit:admin.. I cannot change the bull to bill...hehe

Erazmus
06-18-2007, 02:01 PM

Best Regards
Randy

edit:admin.. I cannot change the bull to bill...hehe

Yeah, a simple typo from the "i" being next to the "u" ends up sounding incredibly bad. :D If someone, Josh, could change it, that would be great. It comes off bad as being "bull." hehehe

goldenequity
06-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Last Friday June 15th, Ron Paul submitted to Congress a bill (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755) To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Reserve Banks and to repeal the Federal Reserve Act.

Why is this so important to Ron Paul?

This 3 1/2 hour film (if you've never seen it) THE MONEY MASTERS concerning the Federal Reserve System rivals any college level course in World Economics and American Civics.

Once viewed, you will understand more about America's predicament than members of the House Banking and Finance committee.

The creators of this important film have given www.ronpaulaudio.com (http://ronpaulaudio.com)permission to stream the video in its entirety
and consider Ron Paul to be a National Hero.

CJLauderdale4
06-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Follow along and watch absolutely nothing become of this bill:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755

...and we all know why...

joenaab
06-18-2007, 07:18 PM
This is why I love the man, plain and simple. it's such a shame that Americans don't know how important this one issue is.

carla8478
06-19-2007, 01:14 AM

That should read that this one made it into committee.

Go check out the link, you can go to a list of all members of the committee. Phone, fax, or email any members who are representatives from your state.

Then contact everyone you know across the country and have them do the same thing.

Let's put the pressure on these committee members to get this bill into the debate schedule. Be polite, but firm. A lot of bills never even make it out of committee to the debate floor. Let's make sure this doesn't happen.

lucky
06-19-2007, 01:20 AM

Go check out the link, you can go to a list of all members of the committee. Phone, fax, or email any members who are representatives from your state.

Then contact everyone you know across the country and have them do the same thing.

Let's put the pressure on these committee members to get this bill into the debate schedule. Be polite, but firm. A lot of bills never even make it out of committee to the debate floor. Let's make sure this doesn't happen.

Well seeing how RP is one of the committee memebers it should be able to make it there at least. The trick is getting it out and getting voted on by the full house.

Never happen.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Last Friday June 15th, Ron Paul submitted to Congress a bill (http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-2755) To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Reserve Banks and to repeal the Federal Reserve Act.

Why is this so important to Ron Paul?

This 3 1/2 hour film (if you've never seen it) THE MONEY MASTERS concerning the Federal Reserve System rivals any college level course in World Economics and American Civics.

Once viewed, you will understand more about America's predicament than members of the House Banking and Finance committee.

The creators of this important film have given www.ronpaulaudio.com (http://ronpaulaudio.com)permission to stream the video in its entirety
and consider Ron Paul to be a National Hero.

Great video.

Whats Ron going on about Gold for? We need to get back on the Tally Stick!

burnice
06-19-2007, 09:06 AM
IMO, this is the biggest issue we face (yes, even bigger than the 911 false flag op). If America will allow itself to be educated as to the true nature of our economic system, and how that happens to affect nearly all aspects our our lives, RP would be a shoe-in.

Spatch67
06-19-2007, 09:25 AM
IMO, this is the biggest issue we face (yes, even bigger than the 911 false flag op). If America will allow itself to be educated as to the true nature of our economic system, and how that happens to affect nearly all aspects our our lives, RP would be a shoe-in.

I couldn't agree more Burnice. Money (at least in the case of the Federal Reserve) is the root of all evil. Real change, not just for America but for the whole world rests with destroying this monster...

G-khan
06-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Here IMO is the best film on money as it is simple to understand. It also has the solution and how to phase out and get rid of the Fed..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279

This should be shown in basic education about 6th or 7th grade..

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-19-2007, 12:15 PM
How does Ron Paul plan to get back on the gold standard if we dont have any gold? Everyone knows the government sold all our gold to European investors.

giskard
06-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Can someone start on online petition supporting this bill?
One with one of those automated systems for sending a letter to your representatives?

giskard
06-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Anyone? Bueller??

giskard
06-23-2007, 01:21 AM
No interest? :(

JoshLowry
06-23-2007, 01:36 AM
I sent a letter to my representative.

I didn't even get an automated reply back. :mad:

kaligula
06-23-2007, 06:51 AM
Personally, I think it would serve Paul better to drop this issue. I'm as Austrian as the next libertarian but the fact is that all the world's central bankers are Monetarist and the system actually works pretty well. Even Milton Friedman before he died conceded this point. Paul is railing against a nonexistent dragon here. This actually works. To be honest, I secretly gald we have enlightened philospher monetaist central bankers serving as a buffer against pork-barrel spendng politicians. You take down the the central banking system and what's the buffer against these self-serving, redistributive politicians. The first damn monetary crisis they create, they will blame it on the free market and then enact something far,far,far less enlightened than we have now.

There are plenty of real dragons, with obvious failures, to slay....

Mattsa
06-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Personally, I think it would serve Paul better to drop this issue. I'm as Austrian as the next libertarian but the fact is that all the world's central bankers are Monetarist and the system actually works pretty well. Even Milton Friedman before he died conceded this point. Paul is railing against a nonexistent dragon here. This actually works. To be honest, I secretly gald we have enlightened philospher monetaist central bankers serving as a buffer against pork-barrel spendng politicians. You take down the the central banking system and what's the buffer against these self-serving, redistributive politicians. The first damn monetary crisis they create, they will blame it on the free market and then enact something far,far,far less enlightened than we have now.

There are plenty of real dragons, with obvious failures, to slay....

Surely you are kidding!

Monetary reform is essential

Leaving aside just how unethical it is to pretend we have live in a free market economy when our monetary system is run on a centralised 'Stalinist' system AND privately owed, you need to reconsider how the debt based economic model can continue to work in a world of dwildling economic resources and population growth. It JUST ISN'T possible! Your taxes are rising just to pay the interest on the national debt. The only way the system can function is for the central banking system to continue growing alarmingly. This new money is necessary just to keep up with the ever burgening deficit. Here in the UK, our money supply is growing at 13-14% per annum while our governemnt tells us inflation is 3%. Does that sound familiar??? Yup! It's the same deal in the USA. Much of this new money finds its way into the housing market. We have a whole generation of young peole here in the UK who cannot even afford to buy their first home anymore.

We absolutely MUST have monetary reform across the board. No more Fed Reserve. No more Bank of England, No more European Bank and we need a return to sound monetary principles......and I'm afraid we must learn to live more frugally and tread more lightly upon the planet.

He is rich he who is debt free

I'd rather be poor but debt free than asset rich but at the mercy of a banking and monetary system than can snatch that supposed wealth from you at the click of a mouse button

Bradley in DC
06-23-2007, 08:06 AM

All bills are referred to the committee(s) of jurisdiction.