PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Dream . . .

Jonathon
01-27-2012, 09:24 AM
I had a beautiful dream last night about Ron Paul. It was very moving.

I'll relate the most significant aspects of it.

Ron Paul was giving a speech in a full-house arena or large gymnasium and at the end was a Q&A session. At one point three children, approximately 10-12 years old, approached him, the oldest (a girl) carried an apple crate, placed it at his feet, and stood on it. She looked into his eyes and said something along the line of, "Will you hold me?" At that instant, he opened his arms and she leaped into them, tightly wrapping her arms around his neck, while he warmly embraced her. Then the other two immediately affectionately enveloped his legs. Suddenly, hundreds upon hundreds of children rushed from their seats and swarmed Dr. Paul, shouting terms of endearment toward him. One could sense the undeniable love between Ron Paul and the children that permeated the entire facility. The emotion was beyond description.

I was reminded of the Bible verse, "Suffer the little children to come unto me; forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of God."

I was also reminded of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMKtdn2k1_0

Nate-ForLiberty
01-27-2012, 09:40 AM
Wow!

What if Ron is riding his bike. He starts out alone just humbly riding along. Show a close up of the bike which is named "Liberty". Slowly bit by bit people join in the bike ride behind him until there is a mass of people backing him up. The camera pans around to show that they are all riding into Washington D.C. A Ron Paul voice over begins, "It is ideas that move nations, not individuals. Freedom is a youthful idea. It brings us all together. The vast majority of our problems can be solved if we just embrace the idea of personal responsibility and individual liberty. Everybody wants the same thing, Peace and Prosperity. And although we may disagree along the way on how to achieve Peace and Prosperity, we should never give up on the idea of Liberty. I'm Ron Paul, and I approve this message."

..or something like that.