PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul's Foreign Policy - Common Sense (need help)

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-27-2012, 04:09 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIlmupI27HU

Trying to learn how to edit video's. I'd like to cut out the Barack Obama portion of the video. Any video editors got some tips?

nobody's_hero
01-27-2012, 04:43 AM
This looks familiar. Didn't you release this earlier?

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-27-2012, 04:44 AM
This looks familiar. Didn't you release this earlier?

We chopped it out of a longer video.

LEK
01-27-2012, 06:57 AM
What did you use to make it?

Windows Live Movie Maker allows you to Trim anywhere in the video. It is under the Video Edit tab - Set Start Point and Set End Point.

Working Poor
01-27-2012, 07:04 AM
Wow that took me thru some feelings of saddness and horror. People won't like it I think because it is too in your face.

I know war is real and it hurts me so bad what is being done in our name. Maybe you should put a caution in your title. I want to face the reality but it hurts so much.

There are so many people who think war is good for the economy and they don't care that the dirty Muslums are dying. I knw you want to advotcate for peace. The people who care about the people who are being killed don't need to see those images. The people who don't care won't see those images even if they are in their face. Seems a lot like the holicost except this time it is muslums instead of jews.

Philosophy_of_Politics
01-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow that took me thru some feelings of saddness and horror. People won't like it I think because it is too in your face.

I know war is real and it hurts me so bad what is being done in our name. Maybe you should put a caution in your title. I want to face the reality but it hurts so much.

There are so many people who think war is good for the economy and they don't care that the dirty Muslums are dying. I knw you want to advotcate for peace. The people who care about the people who are being killed don't need to see those images. The people who don't care won't see those images even if they are in their face. Seems a lot like the holicost except this time it is muslums instead of jews.

I fully agree, I'll insert a caution.