PDA

View Full Version : I thought it was a very fair debate.

nicname
01-27-2012, 02:04 AM
Sure, Mitt and Newt got a bit more talking time, Ron and Santorum got ample time as well. Wolf tried to get a sparring match going with newt and mitt a bit early, but overall it was the best run debate i've seen so far.

JJ2
01-27-2012, 02:05 AM
Yes, I agree. Wolf is by far the best. An old-style journalist. If only they weren't such a dying breed.

alucard13mmfmj
01-27-2012, 02:06 AM
it was definitely better than the FOX or MSNBC ones.... ..... .....

Danny Molina
01-27-2012, 02:07 AM
Excellent debate. IMO it should be the blueprint for all future debates.

moonshine5757
01-27-2012, 02:11 AM
best of the year

SpicyTurkey
01-27-2012, 02:24 AM
They even discussed Paul post debate...a little bit (which is a major improvement from ignoring him all together).

nc4rp
01-27-2012, 04:47 AM
HELL NO they ripped off Dr. Paul for time. they started out ok to appease people from the big planned advertiser boycott, bu.t they didnt stay with the fairness so i say BOYCOTT ON ALL THE ADVERTISERS DURING THE DEBATE!!! >>>> Reddit inc

nc4rp
01-27-2012, 04:48 AM
They even discussed Paul post debate...a little bit (which is a major improvement from ignoring him all together).

their token gesture falls short. BOYCOTT ON.

rblgenius
01-27-2012, 04:53 AM
debate was fair. wish wolf didn't keep saying "lets bring paul into this". clearly shows you that he has to force his way into asking paul questions

vita3
01-27-2012, 04:56 AM
It was the best one. But the post-debate propoganda was really, really bad.

RonPaulMyPresident
01-27-2012, 05:17 AM
They're all trying to be nicer to Paul because they think they can have our vote but they're not getting it no matter what :p

Nobody but Ron Paul.

Kords21
01-27-2012, 05:25 AM
I listened to it on the radio at work. I was surprised that the post-debate stuff all said that Santorum did well. Without the video santorum came across as pissed off and angry about something. Was quite a contrast to the things said about him post-debate.

I thought Wolf was fair for the most part. He gets some props for standing up to Newt.

asurfaholic
01-27-2012, 05:26 AM
I think ron did really well, but I would NOT call it fair. They still made it primarily a newt romney show, and when asked questions from the audience, the touch ones went to Paul first (the unemployed lady in the $2000 fur coat) and there was another one too.

Also, ron got cut off before his minute was up at least once, and was still skipped on several questions.

The intro was also very offensive - "still looking for a win" doesn't really fit the campaign, and was clearly an attempt to further marginalize Paul.

And the post debate was horrendous. Someone mentioned early on that Paul was good, then after that they proceeded to ignore him. They played a couple clips, paul was in a few of them, but they chose to ignore the fact that Ron Paul called grinch out for lying about balancing the budget, and newt had no rebuttal. That was huge, and yet all they could show was newt being a fancy pantsy in his tirade against the moderators questions, and his and romneys constant battle.

Not fair at all, but Ron did really well.

RonPaulMyPresident
01-27-2012, 05:32 AM
I listened to it on the radio at work. I was surprised that the post-debate stuff all said that Santorum did well. Without the video santorum came across as pissed off and angry about something. Was quite a contrast to the things said about him post-debate.

I thought Wolf was fair for the most part. He gets some props for standing up to Newt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J88EQIAtEWM

They tried selling Romney to America, they failed !

They tried selling Gingrich to America, they failed again !

Now they are trying to sell Santorum to America. We all know what the result of their experiment will be.

Ron Paul is the only one who can beat Obama.

goldpants
01-27-2012, 06:01 AM

Santorum came off angry on tv, he may have a meltdown soon.

LibertyEagle
01-27-2012, 06:25 AM
Both FOX and MSNBC are pushing Santorum post-debate. So, it looks like he's going to get another media push.