PDA

View Full Version : Think big: http://www.RonPaulBoat.com. Ronald H Levine :) Promote: RonPaulBoat.com

Ronald H Levine
01-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Think big: http://www.RonPaulBoat.com. Ronald H Levine :) Promote: RonPaulBoat.com
http://www.photosails.com/images/ron_paul_miami.jpg
Think big: http://www.RonPaulBoat.com. Ronald H Levine :) Promote: RonPaulBoat.com

FreeTraveler
01-26-2012, 10:09 PM
We did a blimp last time around. I don't think this will sail very far. Yeah, that was a pun.

Ronald H Levine
01-26-2012, 11:44 PM
We did a blimp last time around. I don't think this will sail very far. Yeah, that was a pun.

I and local contributors did a Utah Ron Paul mini blimp. It was a lot of work for me tending it, but it was seen by Interstate 15 traffic and at major events. A billboard there would have cost thousands more and I randomly asked people if they saw the blimp. Most did and got the message. Then I asked if there we we billboards. Though people said they were many, very few could tell me one message on just one billboard. Novelty has it's rewards. The blimp said a lot for Ron Paul supporters and their passion. What other candidate has that? Ron Paul keeps saying we Supp rise him. Let's get him to say that again.

Gage
01-27-2012, 07:22 PM
I am going to drive this around FL too. Can I have $54,000 also?

http://i.imgur.com/AKCLu.jpg

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-27-2012, 07:25 PM
I will not give you any money but I will volunteer to drive the truck along the east coast in exchange for free tacos and pictures of me eating said tacos.

Ronald H Levine
01-28-2012, 01:17 AM
At a cost of deep personal sacrifice and foregoing most luxuries I could otherwise afford, I put my money into preparedness and prevention. All else will soon be worthless anyway.

speciallyblend
01-28-2012, 01:30 AM
people against blimps,boats and advertising outside of the box are clueless. The blimp paid for it self thru coverage and many marketing levels ,do the freaking math. if you had to buy that coverage it is pretty simple concept. clueless people sometimes

it is a great idea, i feel sorry for the op being new. Get ready to get eaten alive by the rpf know it alls.

pacelli
01-28-2012, 01:31 AM
At a cost of deep personal sacrifice and foregoing most luxuries I could otherwise afford, I put my money into preparedness and prevention. All else will soon be worthless anyway.

Appreciate that level of honesty. Same for most everyone else here, which is why I seriously doubt you will find funding for a "bug out boat".

Nate-ForLiberty
01-28-2012, 01:42 AM
This is not the kind of project we need to be funding. Even in 2008, when someone was proposing the same thing, it was not a good idea. We really don't need to simply raise awareness anymore. We need to get votes.

speciallyblend
01-28-2012, 01:56 AM
This is not the kind of project we need to be funding. Even in 2008, when someone was proposing the same thing, it was not a good idea. We really don't need to simply raise awareness anymore. We need to get votes.

i understand what your saying if the media did their job ,but we need to raise awareness still since the media does blackout Ron Paul. If we do not counter the media asap and fast by raising awareness. Then we will not have a to worry about delegates. We won't Win the gop nomination without awareness. If we do not have a game changer very soon. The game will be over.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-28-2012, 02:02 AM
i understand what your saying if the media did their job ,but we need to raise awareness still since the media does blackout Ron Paul. If we do not counter the media asap and fast by raising awareness. Then we will not have a to worry about delegates. We won't Win the gop nomination without awareness. If we do not have a game changer very soon. The game will be over.

I agree that we have to beat the media black out, but this boat project is expensive and not likely to reach a wide range of people. I'd rather mail be sent out to people or other lit materials for canvassers. Really what we need to do is get on TV.

Ronald H Levine
01-29-2012, 12:39 AM
This project is extravagant and expensive, so how can it be cost effective?

Believe me that I know the importance of cost effectiveness. Four years ago, in many backyard sign and banner making parties, I along with often fifty or more diverse Ron Paul supporters made signs and banners even before and well after official campaign signs would become available. We hung banners from Interstate Highway overpasses and other highly trafficked roads. We would put up more as they were removed as there were more of us then there were of them. Also, many with duty to remove our Ron Paul banners chose to do the least possible and delay it the most possible.

People saw the passion of Ron Paul supporters to be doing this and it made them curious enough to not be blocked by the "he's a kook" messages from media. That was cost effective! We spent very little money on that anyway. We marched in large numbers in parades with Ron Paul banners we made and handed out Ron Paul issue cards. That was cost effective, too!

This campaign is different thanks to the foundation created by the previous campaign along with most of so called alarmist predictions made by Ron Paul coming true. One big difference is Obama already has over a billion dollars to campaign. The Republican establishment candidates give us the "lessor of evils" reason to vote them. It works, but there is no great passion among their supporters.

Passion is our strength and we need to show it. Four years ago, I spent over two thousand dollars of Ron Paul supporter money with a few hundred being my contribution to buy the Utah Ron Paul mini blimp and helium and put in lots of time to fly it and move it inside a commercial truck to float high above events and bring it inside a huge shop to shelter it from winter storms many times. That was extravagant. Compared to the cost of homemade signs and banners, it was expensive. Was it worth it?

A billboard on I-15 would have cost us thousands more. This blimp did better!

Here is my vision for Ron Paul Boat. From campaigning to national delegates from within the "Republican Nominating Convention" for Ron Paul, I saw how much that was suppressed there and it was even denied being a nominating convention and insted called "a McCain event." National delegates were threatened, they refused to count their Ron Paul votes. I know because I was there and I report this first hand. I wanted to hang a Ron Paul banner out from hotel windows, but that wasn't practical.

Now picture the Republican Nominating Convention this August to be held in the Saint Pete Times Forum building overlooking Tampa Bay and waterways that nearly surround it. Want a Ron Paul billboard there to be seen by the delegates who will nominate the Republican candidate for President?

If you do, then know that there are no billboards there. My vision for Ron Paul Boat is a sailing billboard. Yes, it is expensive!

The delegates will know that, too. It will impress them to the passion of Ron Paul supporters. Try to get into the convention to do that in person. It's difficult. I know because I did it and I can say that most will not be able to get in.

Now imagine delegates standing behind the walls of glass overlooking the scenic Tampa Bay and not seeing anything from other candidates, but seeing Ron Paul sails! They will be seeing the passion of Ron Paul supporters. They will comment to each other. They will ask why there is such passion. Some will know. They will discuss it.

If we are to get Ron Paul Photosails made, then let's do it fast to show them early and show the passion of Ron Paul supporters in time to influence some of the early primaries and caucuses. Let's do it for population densities in the Miami Florida area first. Then more places in the months leading up to the convention. That's my vision for Ron Paul Boat. Please make it your vision, too!

Please make the link go viral. Please own part of it. You can own your part of it with any contribution. $5 is not too little and will be making a difference and appreciated.

http://RonPaulBoat.com

Ronald H Levine :)

Ronald H Levine
01-29-2012, 01:04 AM
Appreciate that level of honesty. Same for most everyone else here, which is why I seriously doubt you will find funding for a "bug out boat".

Is clarification really needed? It is true that I put MY money into preparedness and prevention. That is my choice as it is MY money. But, I hold Ron Paul supporters in the highest esteem and reverence and I certainly will not misuse their money for personal use.

My thinking is we will either keep our United States of America or survivors of The Great Collapse will face future hard times to come. Some of my money is used to keep what we have by preventing our course tword globalism. Most of the rest of my money goes to being prepared should prevention fail. Should prevention fail, then any alternative use for my money would be a moot point because those alive among us will have no wealth except what we might accomplish by preparedness.

I advocate to my fellow Ron Paul supporters that we all become very prepared for harsh times to come because, if we can't win by out voting them, then perhaps with very serious preparedness we will be able to outlive them in the next few years.

In a post concerning expense and saying we need television coverage not this, review the Photosails website. Last Presidential campaign, they got television coverage and magazine articles and we will, too. We will also get U-tube videos going viral and have guest speakers in U-tube videos.

Contributions that I collect from Ron Paul supporters will be used for only the stated purposes.

Ronald H Levine :)

ronpablo
01-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Why is this in the Rand Paul forum?

Ronald H Levine
01-29-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm asking for RonPaulBoat.com to be promoted and I asked in many places where Ron Paul supporters are found and are active. There is certainly cross over as Ron Paul supporters are generally Rand Paul supporters, too. For example, I happily confused Utah voters by putting Rand Paul bumper stickers on all sides of my van. I hope it made some look into who is Rand Paul and maybe contribute to his campaign, too. Perhaps Rand Paul won by Kentucky voters being awed by Rand Paul support from all of our states to take notice and be impressed themselves. Technically, a Kentucky Senator represents Kentucky voters. But, good principles of the proper role of government represent my interests, too. A Senate vote is a Senate vote and I'm very happy to get one that represents me even if it comes from another state. Of course, the money helped, too. In short, there are very active and aware Ron Paul supporters here, too. Please promote RonPaulBoat.com wherever you can find Ron Paul supporters.

CaseyJones
01-29-2012, 08:59 PM
moved to general.... stupid idea btw

Ronald H Levine
01-30-2012, 11:08 PM
moved to general.... stupid idea btw

Sadly, I suppose others are also not sharing my vision of what a difference it will make. I'm into it for $505 so far. The $5 was just testing that everything is working well. I love Ron Paul supporters and know them to be quite a diverse group. It was beautiful to me four years ago in many backyard sign making parties, starting in spring and going into winter, that we would all have such passionate arguments and such diversity in ideas, yet all be working together making Ron Paul banners and hanging them from overpasses. ... anyway.... so you think it,s stupid. Stupid was George Washington crossing the Deleware on the way to the battle of Trenton to fight the mighty British Empire. Of course, not in hind sight, but back then it must have been stupid because what were the odds -- it would take miracles. Not to take away from it being impossible that it happened -- it did take miracles. But, here is what is really stupid -- we have our United States of America and we are about to elect a globalist Democrat or a globalist Republican to take us to global governance and too few are doing a thing about it like getting Ron Paul elected. I'm not wealthy, but I max out my contributions and others do, too. Projects of individual initiative give those Ron Paul supporters a chance to do even more. Most of mine have been fully funded by me, but this one is out of my budget. Why discourage and put it down instead of promote it to it spreading for Ron Paul supporters desperately wanting to do more and share this vision? What good will money be anyway with what is coming very soon? All we know and love is about to perish. What's stupid is to let that happen to be efficient or thrifty. What if efficient and thrifty doesn't work? What if extravagant would work and we don't do it and keep some money? What good will it be to us when the survivors are slaves? What is smart? Contributing to Ron Paul's campaign? Buying large boxes of Ron Paul bumper stickers, issue cards, tee shirts, hats, sweat shirts, pins, books and helium balloons and giving them out to friends, at gun shows and parades -- is that smarter? Yes, I do all of those things, too. Last time, the Ron Paul mini blimp took up a lot of my time and with regular wind speed checks at all hours of night with several lat e night winter storm rescues being necessary. I would do it again. There is not much that I wouldn't do to get Ron Paul elected. But, this time, I am fortunate to be working sixty hour weeks and need to have my money work for me to support Ron Paul. Others will too. ...so, why not sailing billboards for Ron Paul?

Ronald H Levine
02-04-2012, 10:25 PM

We raised $30. I expected this to take off like the Ron Paul Blimp did four years ago, but I suppose it takes a certain critical mass of us posting to Ron Paul groups for it to go viral. It will happen. Be a part of it. I started a second Chipin to give us time to promote it. What happens next is up to you. Other campaigns get special interest and media support to take us to global governance. In sharp contrast, our work to get Ron Paul elected is supporter driven or gets it's life from supporters. Imagine a floating billboard seen by the Republican national delegates at the nominating convention where no billboards are allowed.

But, the earlier we start this, the more influence we will have in getting Ron Paul delegates. Let's rush the first Ron Paul sail being made to be seen for primaries and caucuses.

With media stranglehold on public attention, Ron Paul supporters need to be creative. This will get publicity and YouTube videos to be seen by millions to show people how motivated and passionate we are as Ron Paul supporters and get them curious to seek the reasons why. Again, what happens next is up to you. If five dollars is too much for your budget, then help by posting about this everywhere among Ron Paul supporters.