PDA

View Full Version : Everyone needs to start hitting other forums

Bosco Warden
01-26-2012, 09:20 PM
I have seen a dramatic increase in forum and blog participation lately. Not from Ron Paul people but the "other" candidates.

I know I could use some help at this forum, it was mostly a liberal forum but recently there have been an influx of GOP membership which is changing the tide in our favor but I can't be the only one who supports Ron Paul.

Just an idea, also the forum if you want to join in is dcjunkies.com.

I will be leaving this forum shortly, may join back up under a different name, I have lost it a few times so my posting has become comical at best.

Mini-Me
01-27-2012, 02:50 AM
The most "fertile" forums are probably ones that are somewhat politically related but not politically focused. Politically focused forums are more likely to have a high concentration of people who are deeply entrenched in their beliefs, whereas other forums where political topics arise are likely to have more people who can be swayed. Then again, it never hurts to overwhelm with sheer numbers anywhere. :)

ryanmkeisling
01-27-2012, 03:19 AM
NOBRPF

LineHogs
01-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Long time member of Clevelandbrowns.com general discussion page lol. I spread the word.

presence
02-02-2012, 12:32 PM
hear hear... I agree.

Islamic forums, christian forums, black forums, white supremecist forums, hispanic forums, marijuana forums, jewish forums, catholic forums, union forums, home improvement forums, self help forums, soccer mom forums, drug addiction forums, political forums, pro gun forums, gun control forums, alternative candidate forums, philosophy forums, sports forums, music forums, outdoors forums, market forums, local community forums, conspiracy forums, buddhist forums, environmental forums, youtube comments, news forums etc. etc. etc....

Hit 'em coming and going on all sides of every issue.

I maintain multiple personalities to push the universal liberty agenda and RP message. 1 hour a day... just post on the top threads of the day in a couple different forums... regardless of your interests, then...

Blend and bend! Court and Retort!

Proxy IP spoofing; astroturfing; sockpuppeting, etc. you can even have conversations with yourself through dual aliases to push an agenda. (careful, you can get booted from forums for that one) You think the MSM / TPTB aren't already doing it?

Think again!
http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20110318/02153313534/us-military-kicks-off-plan-to-fill-social-networks-with-fake-sock-puppet-accounts.shtml

"Companies now use "persona management software", which multiplies the efforts of each astroturfer, creating the impression that there's major support for what a corporation or government is trying to do."

http://www.bioteams.com/2011/02/25/personal_management_software.html

Keep a text document for your multiple login info, or use your browser for auto login.

Time, persistance, and a clear goal.

shameless infowarfare,

presence (aka, aka, aka, aka...)

mosquitobite
02-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Agree. I'm on an all women's fertility forum and a DVD forum. Both fun to debate politics on!

Working Poor
02-02-2012, 12:47 PM
I blogg with people of all stripes about Ron Paul