PDA

View Full Version : Is RP going on "The View"?

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-11-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure if I saw something on here, or if it was a hazy dream recollection from last night's dark, deep slumber.
Either way, I would think Rosie would want him on the show since he is the only true Anti-War candidate, and Barbara Walters would want him because he is a fine-looking man for 72 years of age.

Cindy
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm not sure if I saw something on here, or if it was a hazy dream recollection from last night's dark, deep slumber.
Either way, I would think Rosie would want him on the show since he is the only true Anti-War candidate, and Barbara Walters would want him because he is a fine-looking man for 72 years of age.

Rosie is no longer with The View.

I read here somewhere last night that he was going to be a guest on there this week thoough. probably have to check their web-site for a guests list of who is coming on this week.

It would great. They get millions of viewers and a demographic we havn't reached as well yet.

0zzy
11-11-2007, 07:17 PM

Rosie left the show long ago. It's Whoopi now!

rasheedwallace
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
yep, he has been scheduled to. i wish i remember where i saw this because i'm not sure what day/time...

one of the women was on bll maher talking about ron paul, and she likes him alot. she then brought him up on the show after the 9-11/guiliani beef at the first fox debate.

Janet0116
11-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Joy is a Ron Paul fan I believe :)

Ron Paul Fan
11-11-2007, 07:22 PM
I believe that the hosts are Whoopi, Star Jones, Joy Behar, and bimbo/neo-con Elizabeth Hasselbeck.

ChooseLiberty
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
What will Whoopi say?

Adamsa
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Joy is a Ron Paul fan I believe :)

She doesn't like his abortion stance though, I think she likes everything else.

Richandler
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM

Which is ironic because she ain't getting pregnant anytime soon. But I heard from someone that Elizabeth isn't going to be there.

derdy
11-11-2007, 07:36 PM
For some reason I have the date of his appearance as December 12th in my head.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-11-2007, 07:50 PM
What about the O'Reilly Factor?
I'd like to see Bill get glove-slapped by RP.

OptionsTrader
11-11-2007, 07:55 PM
What about the O'Reilly Factor?
I'd like to see Bill get glove-slapped by RP.

How often does he really need to go on that demagogue's show.

Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly Duke It Out (09/10/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-11-2007, 08:08 PM
How often does he really need to go on that demagogue's show.

Ron Paul and Bill O'Reilly Duke It Out (09/10/07
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7JPvbVsDdY

Oh yeah, I remember that.
O'Reilly is a scumbag.

angelatc
11-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Is the show on? I do not watch it and had assumed it was not in production due to the writer's strike.

Flash
11-11-2007, 10:16 PM
I checked the View's website schedule for this week and Ron Paul wasn't on it. May be next week?

Oh and this writer's strike sucks... Letterman probably wants to have Ron Paul on but he won't be able to if this strike continues.

justinc.1089
11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Yeah I don't get why those dumb writers are on strike anyway, they get royalties on stuff plus 200,000 a year to write stupid crap that anyone could write. I mean why do they want more than that? I would love to replace them for only like 100,000 plus royalties! lol

Anyway O'reilly hates Paul and will only constantly bash and insult him if he goes on there, so there's not much point to that really.

The view will be a great show for him to be on though.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-11-2007, 10:35 PM
We need more women votes. Maybe he should go on the View wearing a sleeveless

DJ RP
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
I hope his advisers make sure he talks about stories of delivering babies, and how he plans to fix education

patriotic_dad
11-12-2007, 12:04 AM
Here's the schedule for this week

http://abc.go.com/daytime/theview/schedule

Birdlady
11-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Yeah I don't get why those dumb writers are on strike anyway, they get royalties on stuff plus 200,000 a year to write stupid crap that anyone could write. I mean why do they want more than that? I would love to replace them for only like 100,000 plus royalties! lol

Anyway O'reilly hates Paul and will only constantly bash and insult him if he goes on there, so there's not much point to that really.

The view will be a great show for him to be on though.

I think they are striking because they don't get any royalties from online distribution which is what everything is heading to now.

Also they only get $0.02 for each $20 DVD that is sold. That is pretty pathetic royalties if you ask me. Most movies make their millions in rentals and sales afterwards not in the theaters like it used to be years ago. I personally think the writers were getting screwed.

Also why do ppl on here dislike others who make money. Are you just jealous or something?

McDermit
11-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Elizabeth Hasselbeck is on maternity leave.

Even if he isn't on until dec 12th, she'll still be on leave.

AceNZ
11-12-2007, 12:22 AM

I've been pro-choice for as long as I can remember, even though I've never let that influence my voting. I know for many people this is a religious and highly contentious issue, but something strange happened to me recently. After listenng to RP's interview with some group in NH, I actually changed my mind. His insight as an OB had a huge impact. Very well-reasoned -- I have never heard anyone explain things as clearly as he did.

Even with RP's pro-life position, keep in mind that he still thinks the laws should be passed at the state, not federal, level. As he said, it's really a crime of violence, and since other crimes of violence are enforced at the state level, why should abortion be any different.

Goldwater Conservative
11-12-2007, 12:35 AM

Thankfully, I don't think she's ruled him out because of it. Some people need to realize that we elect presidents primarily to conduct our foreign policy and run our military, not manage our abortion clinics or perform same-sex marriages.

Anyway, I hope he's able to go on because, especially without Rosie and the ditzy blonde neo-con, I think the ladies will give him time to explain his views and introduce himself to millions of women who don't know him or don't see why they should vote for him (and I believe they should).