PDA

View Full Version : Just replace 'inflation tax' with 'income tax'?

jrich4rpaul
11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
It's easier to understand and everyone hates the income tax. And a change could end the ongoing debate here against the inflation tax reference on teaparty07.

FreeTraveler
11-11-2007, 07:03 PM
If the Tea Party is just going to be about taxes, it might as well stay the "inflation tax". Making the single issue the income tax won't improve the image among the masses we need to attract, since most of them still believe taxes, like death, are inevitable. We go from a single issue of something they don't understand and won't take the time to learn about, to Don Quixotes protesting something they're convinced will never be eliminated.

If you don't give the masses something they believe, you can't sell it.

MozoVote
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM
Ugh! Enough polls about this! :mad:

jmhelms
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
There is a link provided, I think that is a good fix.

SwordOfShannarah
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I put a link to video now. It's Ron Paul + Bernanke (If that's how you spell it). If anyone can find a better video (with good sound quality) of Ron Paul speaking specifically on this topic please let me know. In general people don't really want to read so video is much better for most.

FluxCapacitor
11-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Neither.

Think big picture.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
11-11-2007, 07:42 PM
I put a link to video now. It's Ron Paul + Bernanke (If that's how you spell it). If anyone can find a better video (with good sound quality) of Ron Paul speaking specifically on this topic please let me know. In general people don't really want to read so video is much better for most.

YES!!! I've been waiting for this day for all my life.
:dancing elephants:

Everyone loves seeing a banker/tax collector getting spanked and slapped silly.

I love how he comes flat out and says the Fed Reserve are thieves.

rebelforacause
11-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Go ask anyone who has tried convincing the uninformed to listen to something they have never heard

guess what?

They stop listening after 5 seconds as many are brainwashed

I should know as I have been guilty of NOT keeping things simple stupid

What will the guys that won't admit they are wrong about this do when proven wrong?

max
11-11-2007, 08:49 PM
biggest issues in america that UNITE people...1. opposition to the war....2. opposition to IRS...

and here we are talking about an esoteric issue like money supply..

since when do we live by "polls"..

Like Galileo said:

The humble reasoming of a single individual is worth more than that of 100 fools"..(paraphrase)

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 09:50 PM
Where is the neither option?

bolidew
11-11-2007, 09:51 PM
neither.