PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has to talk at least 4-5 times during the first 30 minutes of the debate

Sean
01-26-2012, 04:05 PM
He can't allow himself to be shut out for 30 minutes like the last debate. If it is going back and forth between Newt and Romney, Paul will have to speak up even if he isn't called on. No consideration should be given to a moderator who is unfairly moderating the debate. Make no mistake it is a deliberate calculation on the part of the media to not include Paul in the discussions early or to give him third party run questions. The worst thing that can happen in a campaign is to be ignored. If you are not part of the early discussion you are not a major candidate in the eyes of the average voter.

rp2012win
01-26-2012, 04:07 PM
First 6 questions will go gingrich, romney, romney, gingirch, santorum, ....paul, in that order.

alucard13mmfmj
01-26-2012, 04:31 PM
the thing is.. its not really RP's thing to butt in. there are some instances that he did, but i think most people feel that he should do it more often.

he is just much too polite and well mannered ^^;; the only one to follow the rules of the debate. that is why we like dr paul.

but for the future of this campaign and future of the USA, i think he needs to get much more aggressive. he is sacrificing alot and we are sacrificing a lot to get him into office. he needs to think about really wanting to win!!

John of Des Moines
01-26-2012, 04:35 PM
What Paul should do is if in the first 15 minutes it's just a back and forth between Newtromney Paul and and Santorum should go off to the side together and start pitching pennies.

pauliticalfan
01-26-2012, 04:43 PM
It's embarrassing to see him just stand there. He HAS to interject, even if it's just a funny one liner or something short. If the moderators won't ask him questions, he has to force himself into the debate, let people know he's still there.

SonofThunder
01-26-2012, 04:46 PM
He should start doing pushups or situps like Herschel Walker used to do.

If they ask him what he is doing, he could say "Just trying to use my time wisely." or something witty.

Tyler_Durden
01-26-2012, 04:46 PM
It's embarrassing to see him just stand there. He HAS to interject, even if it's just a funny one liner or something short. If the moderators won't ask him questions, he has to force himself into the debate, let people know he's still there.

When Santorum starts to talk, Dr. Paul does this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8Mkw1wsao&sns=em

Justinfrom1776
01-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I want pissed off Ron tonight.

Sean
01-26-2012, 06:12 PM
He should start doing pushups or situps like Herschel Walker used to do.

If they ask him what he is doing, he could say "Just trying to use my time wisely." or something witty.

That is pretty funny.

Shane Harris
01-26-2012, 06:23 PM
First 6 questions will go gingrich, romney, romney, gingirch, santorum, ....paul, in that order.

this is accurate

SonofThunder
01-26-2012, 09:38 PM
That is pretty funny.Looks like he got lots of time tonight. Too bad, I wanted to see how many reps he could get! LOL

Gary4Liberty
01-26-2012, 09:50 PM
I love how newt agrees with RP and compliments him and then the very next chance he gets RP savagely attacks newt on balancing the budget during the regan years. hahaha gold

pauliticalfan
01-26-2012, 09:59 PM

I'm happy to say that Ron did exactly what I'd hoped he'd do. He was on his game tonight, and delivered an awesome performance. Thank you Ron!

Sean
01-26-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm happy to say that Ron did exactly what I'd hoped he'd do. He was on his game tonight, and delivered an awesome performance. Thank you Ron!

Yep Ron Paul did much better tonight. Wolf did a way better job than some of the other moderators. Paul didn't have to butt in because he was asked a few questions early on.

pauliticalfan
01-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Yes, Wolf Blitzer-moderated CNN debates always seem to be the most fair.

Carson
01-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

~Abraham Lincoln
16th president of US (1809 - 1865)