PDA

View Full Version : Attack Obama

jasonxe
01-26-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't think people care about the issues as much as taking out Obama. Newt is a good debater, Romney is perceived electable. I don't think citing polls will help as much then if we attack Obama. I believe people want to see who can take a stand against him and beat him up. I think that how they perceive electability... I'm not talking about stupid talking points NewtRomney brings up but something of substance.

Example:
Peter Schiff on Obama's State of the Union.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtBH4t4VY2A&list=HL1327611721&feature=mh_lolz

Newt and Romney = Obama doesn't know what he is doing, kill American jobs, socalist, no free markets. Switch to why they're better.

Paul = Obama doesn't know what he is doing, (schiff answer to) Obama not bringing up the fed, debt limit. tuition/subsidies, currency/euro etc..., Switch over to your 1 tril plan, predicting collapse/economic background, and "that's why I'm better then the current President" or something like that to wrap up the taco in the end (to know you're attacking Obama). He'll have enough time to talk.

Best way I can explain it is being intellectually mean but keep it substantive like Schiff. I don't think people want intellectually polite to someone they despise. They'll likely ask about the state of union address which is why I brought this up.

CaptUSA
01-26-2012, 03:18 PM
OR... Keep hitting your GOP opponents as hard as you can on their records. Then, when they complain about your rough treatment of them, you say, "If you think this is bad, wait till I start going after Obama!"

It gives people something to look forward to. You have to elect him to see it. A little preview couldn't hurt, but I wouldn't give away the attack lines yet.

sailingaway
01-26-2012, 03:19 PM
It would have to be on NDAA or an issue. Ron doesn't attack PEOPLE.