PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for tonight's debate

TER
01-26-2012, 03:05 PM
Please pray for Dr. Ron Paul to have an excellent debate performance tonight!!!

mikeforliberty
01-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Dear God,

I want to live in a free and righteous nation. Please help Ron Paul to make it free and help me to make it righteous.

Amen.

mikeforliberty
01-26-2012, 03:19 PM
Bump for prayer! We need it for Florida :)

molly_pitcher
01-26-2012, 03:21 PM
bump - I'm always prayin for the good doctor!

Liberty4life
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm prayin for Grandpa Ron to whip some neocon ass, take no prisoners, expose media duplicity, and give a black eye to all haters of liberty everywhere.

On a side note I really think this works, whether it be by Jesus or ObiWanKenobi.

The evidence is in the result, look at how with minimal time he manages to smack down every opponent.

angrydragon
01-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Pray the tv audiences wakes up tonight and see the honesty of Ron Paul.

donnay
01-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,

We pray that you guide Dr. Paul with his words, and that his words may open many peoples eyes, minds and hearts tonight. This country has shifted so far from you, Lord, and I pray that peoples hearts and mind will be opened to the message of Liberty. Because true liberty was by your design. 2 Corinthians 3:17 - "Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

I pray Lord you will guide, protect and keep Dr. Paul, his family, his crew, and his supporters from dangers, accidents and harm.

We humbly ask these things in Jesus' name

Amen

Tinnuhana
01-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Father, help us all. Cause the lies to fall back on the ones speaking them. Make them like the counsel of Ahithophel, seeming like nonsense to the hearers.
Let Ron envision/feel your presence with him as he engages in this debate.

Okie RP fan
01-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Dear Heavenly Father, we ask that you may please grant Dr. Ron Paul the insight, energy, and ability to convey his message effectively during tonight's debate. Lord, we also ask that you may please open the eyes, ears, and hearts of those listening, that they may begin to hear the call of liberty. Please, help us continue this good fight. In Jesus' name we pray, amen.

jamezelle
01-26-2012, 05:02 PM
bump

Esoteric
01-26-2012, 05:08 PM
This thread belongs in hot topics and/or religion forum, where all my counter-threads were sent in the past. Favoring one group over another? shame shame, mods.

Heck, for the sake of consistency, why not slap a 3-day ban for anyone who opposes my views on existence, as was done to me for doing so?

Okie RP fan
01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
This thread belongs in hot topics and/or religion forum, where all my counter-threads were sent in the past. Favoring one group over another? shame shame.

You like to pick fights and start stuff regarding religion, don't you?
I've seen some of your past posts and threads.

I have to ask, why do you click on this thread knowing what it's about?

If you don't believe, then shouldn't these words be as good as non-existant to your eyes?

Just curious, I don't want to start an argument, but I know this isn't your first post in a religious/non-religious thread. If I were to know differently, I wouldn't be responding to this comment.

green73
01-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Amen

TER
01-26-2012, 05:14 PM
This is a thread for prayer. If it bothers you that it is in Grassroots, flag it, but at least give us the courtesy and respect of staying out of it if it offends your three pound brain.

dancjm
01-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Good vibrations sent. :D

squirrelbrewer
01-26-2012, 05:20 PM
This thread belongs in hot topics and/or religion forum, where all my counter-threads were sent in the past. Favoring one group over another? shame shame, mods.

Heck, for the sake of consistency, why not slap a 3-day ban for anyone who opposes my views on existence, as was done to me for doing so?

Love you Esoteric. May the Lord be with with you!

Mckarnin
01-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Praying for strength and peace for Dr. Paul tonight. May the hearts and minds of his live and television audience be given understanding and openness to his message.

Esoteric
01-26-2012, 05:26 PM
This is a thread for prayer. If it bothers you that it is in Grassroots, flag it, but at least give us the courtesy and respect of staying out of it if it offends your three pound brain.

Ironic reference.. I literally held a human brain in my hand today.. heavier than three pounds.. expected it to be lighter without the soul.

Sorry, need to be on my best behavior if i want to remain a member

JohnGalt23g
01-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Lord,

We ask that you strengthen Ron Paul's arm, that you sharpen his tongue, and quicken his mind tonight, that he might speak the truth, and smite his opponents, who stand in the path of Your people towards the Liberty that you have granted us.

awake
01-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Opps wrong thread...

TER
01-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Ironic reference.. I actually held a human brain in my hand today.. heavier than three pounds.

That's because the one you held was saturated with formaldehyde.

Now, please, in all sincerity, I ask you again to stop interrupting this thread.

donnay
01-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

TER
01-26-2012, 05:51 PM
Psalm 40

I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest.

I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil.

Let them be desolate for a reward of their shame that say unto me, Aha, aha.

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

mosquitobite
01-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Creator of life and liberty, please light the fire within Dr Paul to give him Your wisdom when he speaks. Help open the hearts and mind of the people still bound to their false beliefs and idols. Help people realize that all security lies with You, Father. And with that peace, allow them to understand Ron Paul's foreign policy.

Amen

KingNothing
01-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Ironic reference.. I literally held a human brain in my hand today.. heavier than three pounds.. expected it to be lighter without the soul.

Dude, God was going to let Ron fail tonight but then He stumbled upon this thread and changed His mind. ... that is, until He saw your INSOLENCE! Hopefully he has damned thee for such blasphemy.

CaseyJones
01-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Esoteric will be taking a little longer break this time

bluesc
01-26-2012, 05:58 PM
Esoteric will be taking a little longer break this time

:toady::D:toady:

bolil
01-26-2012, 05:58 PM

Id +rep that but you are missing the button.

TER
01-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Psalm 44

We have heard with our ears, O God,
Our fathers have told us,
The deeds You did in their days,
In days of old:

You drove out the nations with Your hand,
But them You planted;
You afflicted the peoples, and cast them out.

For they did not gain possession of the land by their own sword,
Nor did their own arm save them;
But it was Your right hand, Your arm, and the light of Your countenance,
Because You favored them.

You are my King, O God;
Command victories for Jacob.

Through You we will push down our enemies;
Through Your name we will trample those who rise up against us.

For I will not trust in my bow,
Nor shall my sword save me.

But You have saved us from our enemies,
And have put to shame those who hated us.

In God we boast all day long,
And praise Your name forever. Selah

But You have cast us off and put us to shame,
And You do not go out with our armies.

You make us turn back from the enemy,
And those who hate us have taken spoil for themselves.

You have given us up like sheep intended for food,
And have scattered us among the nations.

You sell Your people for next to nothing,
And are not enriched by selling them.

You make us a reproach to our neighbors,
A scorn and a derision to those all around us.

You make us a byword among the nations,
A shaking of the head among the peoples.

My dishonor is continually before me,
And the shame of my face has covered me,

Because of the voice of him who reproaches and reviles,
Because of the enemy and the avenger.

All this has come upon us;
But we have not forgotten You,
Nor have we dealt falsely with Your covenant.

Our heart has not turned back,
Nor have our steps departed from Your way;

But You have severely broken us in the place of jackals,
And covered us with the shadow of death.

If we had forgotten the name of our God,
Or stretched out our hands to a foreign god,

Would not God search this out?
For He knows the secrets of the heart.

Yet for Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

Awake! Why do You sleep, O Lord?
Arise! Do not cast us off forever.

Why do You hide Your face,
And forget our affliction and our oppression?

For our soul is bowed down to the dust;
Our body clings to the ground.

Arise for our help,
And redeem us for Your mercies’ sake.

Clem Kadiddlehopper
01-26-2012, 06:11 PM
May God prosper the efforts of Dr. Paul and protect him from harm.

bolil
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
Nature, you broke your mold when you made Ron Paul... Well done. And please make more.

libertygirlUSA
01-26-2012, 06:15 PM
II Timothy 2: 25-26

In Meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken caotive by him at his will.

TER
01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Psalm 5

Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my meditation.
Give heed to the voice of my cry,
My King and my God,
For to You I will pray.
My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord;
In the morning I will direct it to You,
And I will look up.

For You are not a God who takes pleasure in wickedness,
Nor shall evil dwell with You.
The boastful shall not stand in Your sight;
You hate all workers of iniquity.
You shall destroy those who speak falsehood;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man.

But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy;
In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.
Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies;
Make Your way straight before my face.

For there is no faithfulness in their mouth;
Their inward part is destruction;
Their throat is an open tomb;
They flatter with their tongue.
Pronounce them guilty, O God!
Let them fall by their own counsels;
Cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions,
For they have rebelled against You.

But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You;
Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them;
Let those also who love Your name
Be joyful in You.
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous;
With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

Sentinelrv
01-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Will you help promote the No One But Paul Money Bomb tonight on Facebook? Lots of people online tonight! Please vote below...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?355858-Will-you-Help-Promote-the-NOBP-Money-Bomb-During-the-Debate-Tonight-(LOTS-of-People-on!)

We really need people to help out with this! We need more pledges! Please commit to help out in the thread above.

Okie RP fan
01-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Will you help promote the No One But Paul Money Bomb tonight on Facebook? Lots of people online tonight! Please vote below...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?355858-Will-you-Help-Promote-the-NOBP-Money-Bomb-During-the-Debate-Tonight-(LOTS-of-People-on!)

We really need people to help out with this! We need more pledges! Please commit to help out in the thread above.

I will be making my rounds on the Interwebs and will be emailing it out here soon.

Got my pledge.

TER
01-26-2012, 06:34 PM
BTW, it is important to note in case one is not familiar, the mentions of enemies by King David in the psalms are understood in the light of Christ to refer to the demons, and not towards our neighbor, even if they fight against us. For Christ taught that we must love our enemies and pray for those who mock us and contend with us. In the same spirit, I pray Esoteric that in the future you nurture peace with those you communicate with, allow believers the freedom to share in peace and respect, and forgive me for being the sinner and hypocrit that I am.

Okie RP fan
01-26-2012, 06:46 PM
BTW, it is important to note in case one is not familiar, the mentions of enemies by King David in the psalms are understood in the light of Christ to refer to the demons, and not towards our neighbor, even if they fight against us. For Christ taught that we must love our enemies and pray for those who mock us and contend with us. In the same spirit, I pray Esoteric that in the future you nurture peace with those you communicate with, allow believers the freedom to share in peace and respect, and forgive me for being the sinner and hypocrit that I am.

+rep for an insightful post.

I was sent Proverbs 11:14 today:

For lack of guidance a nation falls, but victory is won through many advisors.

randpaul2016
01-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Please share this nonsense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxuYX28Mh7Q

tnvoter
01-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Dear God,

I want to live in a free and righteous nation. Please help Ron Paul to make it free and help me to make it righteous.

Amen.

In agreement.

TER
01-26-2012, 09:13 PM
Thank you Lord for Thy lovingkindness and bountiful mercy, which surpasses all human logic.

Glory to You, our God! Glory to You!