PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to make a site for Ron but does it already exist.

Gary4Liberty
01-26-2012, 01:50 PM
My idea is to make a site to send people to that has all the best videos of ron, exposes on his critics with videos (like oreilly), media bias videos, his competitors expose's Goldman Sachs, offshore acounts, marital infidelity, dirty deals, etc etc, registration deadlines for each state and voting dates, online searchable Constitution, basic history of the United States and Government structure, etc. tell a friend form. , donate to ron (link to rons donate form on ronpaul2012.com with current money bomb amount, Purely informational/educational.

Does a single one stop shop exist like this somewhere?

SeanSerritella
01-26-2012, 02:54 PM
My idea is to make a site to send people to that has all the best videos of ron, exposes on his critics with videos (like oreilly), media bias videos, his competitors expose's Goldman Sachs, offshore acounts, marital infidelity, dirty deals, etc etc, registration deadlines for each state and voting dates, online searchable Constitution, basic history of the United States and Government structure, etc. tell a friend form. , donate to ron (link to rons donate form on ronpaul2012.com with current money bomb amount, Purely informational/educational.

Does a single one stop shop exist like this somewhere?
You have that site right here. Don't try to start another website with some one who's already popular. You'll drive yourself crazy and become depressed when no one comes. Websites are a lot of work especially when you're trying to compete with a lot of other Ron Paul websites.

CaptUSA
01-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Ronpaulflix has just about everything.

presence
02-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Ronpaulflix has just about everything.

I'd like to see better integration between this site and ronpaulflix.com There needs to be at least a banner ad linking the two.