PDA

View Full Version : How about a Black Friday money bomb?

Starks
11-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Has anyone proposed this yet?

brumans
11-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Let's just stick to December 16th.

jcbraithwaite7
11-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Why not hit the lines of people waiting at Best Buy, Toys R Us, Circuit City etc. and pass out slim jims, coffee etc. People waiting in line are desperate to save money with the crack of dawn sales. you can hand out donut holes and say , "If the dollar was stronger I could pass out whole donuts."

Zotde75
11-11-2007, 06:48 PM
We need to concentrate on the 16th and make it even more successful than the november 5th bomb.

Shaun
11-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Guys,
Let me ask the most important question of the entire campaign, the single and solitary question that will drive our motivation and passion in our deepest moments of despaire....who amongst you want to be able to say, out loud and with Joy and Glee in our hearts..." **** YOU FRANK.."

If you answered yes, you have only one course of action open to you..
IGNORE all other requests for action OTHER than Dec 16th , everytime I turn around there is another idea, forget them people...
10M on Dec 16th gets RP to be the most famous man on Earth on the 17th..that's all that counts.
FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS.
Oh yeah...that's right...**** YOU AS WELL SEAN...

RonPaulFever
11-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Let's just stick to December 16th.

Yes.

People, stop with the money bomb ideas already and focus on Dec. 16th.

Primbs
11-11-2007, 09:32 PM
The media will be reporting from the malls on Black Friday. If we show up in force at the malls we may get more coverage. Imagine stories of Ron Paul supporters were visible everywhere at the mall.

Flash mob Anyone?

Naraku
11-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm thinking maybe a mini-bomb to PROMOTE December 16th around that time only an hour long but with lots of support in this model of money bomb:

http://www.ronpaulmoneybomb.com/

Basically trying to get their 40,000 so it can be $1 million in an hour. Then when it gets coverage the media will report both the exorbitant amount of money AND December 16th.

Kap
11-11-2007, 09:34 PM
The media will be reporting from the malls on Black Friday. If we show up in force at the malls we may get more coverage. Imagine stories of Ron Paul supporters were visible everywhere at the mall.

Flash mob Anyone?

More recruits = BIgger Dec 16th Money Bomb and More Votes! This Black Friday event has to happen.

Indy Vidual
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM

Flash mob Anyone?

Yes, great idea.

Furis
11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
How about no! TOO MUCH OVERLAP, why don't people understand that money doesn't grow on trees.

You should do a slim jim bomb at a mall.

jesshwarren
11-11-2007, 09:53 PM
One big bang will turn all heads. Dec 16th is the day.