PDA

View Full Version : Rhetoric is coming fast and furious!

Lord Xar
11-11-2007, 06:29 PM
I post at a very well-known anti-illegal immigration site.

You cannot even believe the rhetoric and pro-war mentality is over there. They post threads to muslims supporting Ron Paul and they say he is a muslim lover and muslims will take over our country.

Many of them post the same threads over and over and over again weeks in a row and to dissuade any new followers.

There is seriously some serious anti-muslim sentiment going on. Its very strange. Its almost if the site is being hijacked by zionists or armeggedon christians. It is so weird. There are many 'sane' posters, but to hear these people post the same rhentoric over and over.... then they jump on me for posting pro-Ron Paul threads.

This has been going on for months so I started attacking back on their candidates, now I am the bad guy. I post inappropriate things.... it is SOOO twilight zoney.

Now I know what many of you at redstate felt like. It is so weird.

Anyways, the new tactic is "Ron Paul is a muslim lover and anti-Israel". Oh, and they all want to end illegal immigration but have no incling of monetary policy, CFR etc.. and they all feel that War is needed.

Of course, Hunters corruption and Tancredo's draft-dodging are not much issue.

This is a tough battle.

JosephTheLibertarian
11-11-2007, 06:31 PM
Yeah, they are war mongering racists, what else is new?

Corydoras
11-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Bravo for standing fast. This bigotry against Muslims has got to be fought.

Do you think someone central is behind all these zealots?

JosephTheLibertarian
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Maybe we should utilize the liberal tool of calling them racists? lol. That always keeps the herd in line!

noxagol
11-11-2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome to Nazi America, soon people will clamor for Muslim concentration camps.

Lord Xar
11-11-2007, 06:42 PM
Maybe we should utilize the liberal tool of calling them racists? lol. That always keeps the herd in line!

hahaha.. well, I post there because I am VERY STRONG AGAINST illegal immigration and many there or most - are normal and just want control and the rule of law restored... BUT, yes (to the previous poster), there now seems to be a centralized posting campaign going on.... The site was getting a LOT of pro-Ron Paul support thruout the months and we were all cool. I supported tancredo etc.. but then as Ron got more popular, the hate started happening and now new posters are coming on and throwing some serious hate on the muslims... even suggesting the 4+million haul was all muslims... and then posts threads to muslims who support ron paul... as if that is bad.. many seriously think that the muslims HATE all and that Islam is a Religion of violence... is it? I am not very familiar with it, he religion. I have known muslims and they seem fine.

I have posted youtbue videos of rallys to show indirectly that there are no muslims... I mean, there might be. but its mostly just "normal america"... but its like, the more you post to their contrary, they get more trolly...

I understand Ron isn't as strong on illegals as say, Tancredo - and I achowledge that.. but I also point out the issues of the NAU, sovereignty, foreign relations, war etc... and there is this "weird zionist" mentality that we MUST SUPPORT israel even if it means we put our OWN soldiers in bodybags.... its weird to me... i figure people would be up to date on all this globalist stuff, the elits who control etc....

Most LOVE the patriot act and don't understand its impact....

noxagol
11-11-2007, 06:49 PM
hahaha.. well, I post there because I am VERY STRONG AGAINST illegal immigration and many there or most - are normal and just want control and the rule of law restored... BUT, yes (to the previous poster), there now seems to be a centralized posting campaign going on.... The site was getting a LOT of pro-Ron Paul support thruout the months and we were all cool. I supported tancredo etc.. but then as Ron got more popular, the hate started happening and now new posters are coming on and throwing some serious hate on the muslims... even suggesting the 4+million haul was all muslims... and then posts threads to muslims who support ron paul... as if that is bad.. many seriously think that the muslims HATE all and that Islam is a Religion of violence... is it? I am not very familiar with it, he religion. I have known muslims and they seem fine.

I have posted youtbue videos of rallys to show indirectly that there are no muslims... I mean, there might be. but its mostly just "normal america"... but its like, the more you post to their contrary, they get more trolly...

I understand Ron isn't as strong on illegals as say, Tancredo - and I achowledge that.. but I also point out the issues of the NAU, sovereignty, foreign relations, war etc... and there is this "weird zionist" mentality that we MUST SUPPORT israel even if it means we put our OWN soldiers in bodybags.... its weird to me... i figure people would be up to date on all this globalist stuff, the elits who control etc....

For good insight on the middle east today, read "Imperial Hubris" by Michael Sheuer. They hate us so much right now because they view Islam as being under attack by Christian Crusaders, and they seek to cut the head of the dragon as it were. Their are fighting a defensive jihad and their plan is to take out the US and the rest of their oppressors will fall.

Also, if you want to learn about Islam, read the Qu'ran. Best place to learn about it I would think. If you want to learn about Christianity you would read the Bible wouldn't you?

I certainly do not think it is as hateful as we are told to believe simply for the fact that I do not trust those that tell us it is hateful. They say Ron Paul is crazy too.

freelance
11-11-2007, 06:50 PM
There seems to be a rash of this kind of thing since the money bomb.

Have you noticed the crazies coming out of the woodwork over here too?

This is not all by accident. Is it a conspiracy? Call it what you will, but it's pretty much just dirty politics--ON STEROIDS! There will be more, until they come up with a new plan.

sluggo
11-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I think I know what forum you are talking about. I got banned from that place because the administrator accused me of being a racist who was fabricating stories to further my agenda. :eek:

They are Hannity-styled neocons, far more dangerous to our freedom than the Hispanic scapegoats they are fuming over. If they had any sense they'd support Ron Paul. He is attacking the disease, not just the symptoms.

klamath
11-11-2007, 06:56 PM
There is without a doubt elements in the anti imigration lobbies that are pure white suppremicists racists. They don't like illegal imigration purely because they hate nonwhites.

Corydoras
11-11-2007, 06:56 PM
It is natural for us as Ron Paul supporters to be concerned about the treatment of Muslims, because we care about the civil liberties of all Americans. Things are getting pretty scary. You can read about the LAPD's plans to map Muslim communities:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071109/ts_alt_afp/usreligionpolicemuslim1_071109201028
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071109/ap_on_re_us/lapd_muslims_1

ChooseLiberty
11-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Islam is as much a religion of violence as Judaism.

It sounds like a concerted effort by some group to subvert the anti-illegal immigration folks. Sounds like whacko zionists - Christian or otherwise. Look up some of the videos on Preacher Hagee on youtube and you'll see what whack job extremists they are. They seem to want to force some kind of Armageddon in the Middle East to usher in their version of a world government with their man in charge.

Strange days indeed.

freedom_junkie
11-11-2007, 08:15 PM
There are many factions of Muslims just as there are of Christians. It just takes a nutcase from either side to be willing to kill and it taints the very religion it is supposed to be promoting. I for one decided a long time ago that organized religion is very scary. I still pray to my creator - The One True God. He doesn't tell me to do anything. He doesn't speak to me and say things in my ear. I only know that God is LOVE pure and simple. The force of forever, the voice of life.

Thomas Paine
11-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Ron Paul is viewed as a growing threat to the neocon hijackers of the GOP. Therefore, they will step up their defamatory claims against him like you have never seen before. If Ron Paul is elected as President, the neocons will be thrust into the political wilderness because not only will they have lost their grip on the GOP but they certainly will not be embraced by the Democrats.

LibertyOfOne
11-11-2007, 08:36 PM
Welcome to Nazi America, soon people will clamor for Muslim concentration camps.

Malkin of Hot Air already beat ya to the punch

Goldwater Conservative
11-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I probably agree with you (the OP) on illegal immigration, and I believe I'm to the "right" of Paul on the issue because I favor building a fence along the U.S.-Mexican border... however, I think most people who've taken a strong stand on this are frighteningly radical, with no shortage of racists on either side (need I mention La Raza?). It might be for the best that you keep your sanity and don't bother injecting dispassionate reason where people only want to spew and consume irrational hatred and anger.

Hook
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
they have lost their grip on the GOP but they certainly will not be embraced by the Democrats.

Ever heard of Hillary Clinton?

noxagol
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Malkin of Hot Air already beat ya to the punch

I doubt it, I have been saying this for years now lol.

Matt
11-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Which forum is it, Fire Society?

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-12-2007, 12:47 AM
It is natural for us as Ron Paul supporters to be concerned about the treatment of Muslims, because we care about the civil liberties of all Americans. Things are getting pretty scary. You can read about the LAPD's plans to map Muslim communities:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071109/ts_alt_afp/usreligionpolicemuslim1_071109201028
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071109/ap_on_re_us/lapd_muslims_1

Those links are absolutely insane, and perfect examples of new-speak. From the first:
"We want to know where the Pakistanis, Iranians and Chechens are so we can reach out to those communities." - LAPD deputy chief Michael Downing

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-12-2007, 12:50 AM
I forgot to translate - here they want to know where they are so they can "reach out" the diametric opposite of "reach out" would have to be "isolate", so I'd imagine they mean to collect information and isolate, kind of like the concentration camps somebody else in the thread mentioned. They tell the truth, they only code it in lies. Still, easy to decode.

ConstitutionGal
11-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Let me guess which forum....ALIPAC????

If it IS ALIPAC, the problem there began with rabid Duncan Hunter supporter, Sandy Miller who wrote a lengthy and detailed tirade against Dr. Paul because she didn't feel the campaign gave her adequet answers and/or attention when she decided to send in an entire host of questions about specific votes of Dr. Paul's in Congress (some from SEVERAL years ago).

If it isn't ALIPAC....I'll shut up now.

BTW: I run the www.tnrip.org website and have been active against illegal immigration for a number of years and actually know all the folks I referenced above including ALIPAC's founder, Bill Gheen.

Liberty Star
11-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Ron Paul has spoken out against Isarel lobby's role in US Congress, that may have created this misleading impression. He has been equally critical of Saudi lobby. He is not pro any one group, he's more like anti anything that goes against US interests and Constitution and is for waging a smart war on terror.

Ron Paul would put an end to squandering of vital resouces on a misled war in Iraq and that would help catching terrorists like Osama by placing resources and focus where they should have been in first place. What would be so wrong with such a policy?

Osama would still hate us becuase we have freedoms, but he would probably only have two and have men ready to fight on his side for paradise. By putting America's interests above any foreign country's including Israel's, we can greatly minimize anti-Americanism that blind support of Israel's heavy handed and exapnsive actions there buy us. Ron Paul may even be able to bring gas prices close $1 per gallon by taking these foreign lobbies out of the equation. By cultivating normal relations with all parties without unnecessary entaglements like the ones we have now, they would hate us as much as they hate Canada.

rodent
11-12-2007, 01:43 AM
I post at a very well-known anti-illegal immigration site.

You cannot even believe the rhetoric and pro-war mentality is over there. They post threads to muslims supporting Ron Paul and they say he is a muslim lover and muslims will take over our country.

As much as I love Ron Paul, I feel like this country is going to succumb to anti-muslim/anti-immigrant sentiment. Look at how this is playing out. The Muslims in the US are the Jews of Nazi Germany. It doesn't matter that there aren't civil liberties -- all that matters is that they rise up and kill or harm muslims.

The writing is on the wall. Our home, the US, will be dead within 5 years. I'll be making plans to leave. I'm not a muslim, but this country under GWB has turned into a total wasteland. The people no longer think and love war too much. I think it's time to find a home somewhere very out of the sights of the Bush administration and its politics.

rodent
11-12-2007, 01:46 AM
Ron Paul has spoken out against Isarel lobby's role in US Congress, that may have created this misleading impression. He has been equally critical of Saudi lobby. He is not pro any one group, he's more like anti anything that goes against US interests and Constitution and is for waging a smart war on terror.

Ron Paul would put an end to squandering of vital resouces on a misled war in Iraq and that would help catching terrorists like Osama by placing resources and focus where they should have been in first place. What would be so wrong with such a policy?

Osama would still hate us becuase we have freedoms, but he would probably only have two and have men ready to fight on his side for paradise. By putting America's interests above any foreign country's including Israel's, we can greatly minimize anti-Americanism that blind support of Israel's heavy handed and exapnsive actions there buy us. Ron Paul may even be able to bring gas prices close $1 per gallon by taking these foreign lobbies out of the equation. By cultivating normal relations with all parties without unnecessary entaglements like the ones we have now, they would hate us as much as they hate Canada.

Osama has never hated us for our freedoms. In fact, when he was a teenager, he drove an American car. It was only after Osama experienced interventionist foreign policies did he himself start working against American interests. Don't ever forget that it was the US that created Osama.

Liberty Star
11-12-2007, 01:50 AM
This is a tough battle.

You can find enough reports to counter their points, direct their attention towards Rudy and this article from Pat Buchanan for example.

Is a Vote for Rudy a Vote for War?

Fri Nov 9, 3:00 AM ET

Yet Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

A second member of Rudy's team is Martin Kramer, an Israeli-American who, according to Ken Silverstein of Harper's, "spent 25 years at Tel Aviv University and whose Middle East policy can best be summarized as, 'What's Best for Israel?'" Silverstein calls Rudy's eight-man advisory group "AIPAC's Dream Team" — AIPAC being the Israeli lobby, two of whose leaders go on trial in January for espionage against the United States

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20071109/cm_uc_crpbux/op_334349

Trance Dance Master
11-12-2007, 01:56 AM
Have you noticed the crazies coming out of the woodwork over here too?
No, I haven't. Do tell.

xao
11-12-2007, 06:27 AM
What forum is it? I've read some sites that mentioned how many muslims they had in their country but these were european sites so it was totally different from what you're talking about. re: the war and such.

I think most anti-illegals sites are quite good and I agree with most of them, but it sounds like you found some wacky site with a bunch of neocons on it. lols

nexalacer
11-12-2007, 07:29 AM
<snip> throwing some serious hate on the muslims... even suggesting the 4+million haul was all muslims... and then posts threads to muslims who support ron paul... as if that is bad.. many seriously think that the muslims HATE all and that Islam is a Religion of violence... is it? I am not very familiar with it, he religion. I have known muslims and they seem fine.</snip>

It's based on the same texts and ideas as Christianity and Judaism at the deepest levels, which explains the ability to use the religion for the sake of evil. I think it's pretty obvious that these religions all base their moral code on the word of a being that says "thou shalt not kill" then ignores its own commandment then adds the afterthought, "unless you're killing a non-believer, a homosexual, an adulterer, etc." Of course these kinds of contradictions are going to give you psychotic fundamentalists that will kill to achieve their goals.