PDA

View Full Version : Supplies needed in MD

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-26-2012, 10:33 AM
My local meet-up has been handing out stuff like crazy to people who cannot afford their own campaign materials. My area has been hit pretty hard economically and we have found that the vast majority of people are barely able to even get food let alone supplies. We have a LOT of additional events planned for the near future including voter registration drives, canvassing, sign waves, lit drops, parades etc and we need anything we can get ahold of. If anyone has any materials they could send our way than please PM me. Thanks!

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-26-2012, 12:59 PM
Bump.... anything anyone could send would be very welcomed and appreciated. We have a lot of work left to do here in my part of the state and very limited funds to work with.

RonPaul101.com
01-26-2012, 01:32 PM
What exactly do you need? Slim Jims?

MD is an April voting contest, so as time gets closer you will be offered supplies from other states that would then have left overs. Being an April contest and a closed primary that's winner take all, it may be hard to get a large amount of supplies this early.

I can send you some slim jims if you (and your group?) are doing door to door canvassing in MD. One good thing to do is bring along voter registration forms, that way if you find someone receptive to Ron Paul you can get them register Republican, since you are a closed primary state.

PM me with more details if you wish.

*** Being on the Eastern shore of MD, are you and your people going to be working on the VA delmarva area (State line down to St Charles area)? If not you should. VA is an open, proportional primary with only Romney and Paul on the ballot and no write ins allowed. I know that area well, and the delmarva isn't so big that you couldn't travel to VA for their 3/6 primary. You will feel like you have a bigger impact for Paul campaign there I'm sure.

hvac ak47
01-26-2012, 02:24 PM
PM sent