PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: New Documentary Mentions Ron Paul and Emphasizes Libertarian Philosophy

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 09:59 AM
Found this documentary to be very interesting. It speaks of ending the Fed. Protecting the Internet. Seeking alternative media outlets. Withdrawing from a centralized banking system. Detaching ourselves from a one world body such as the IMF, WTO, etc. There is a page on the website featuring Ron Paul and hosting a direct quote from him. Here is the page..... http://www.thrivemovement.com/solutions-liberty

There is a "10 step process to liberty" video. Here it is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1VpbmFx3GM&feature=player_embedded#!

The Documentary trailer is here......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OibqdwHyZxk

If you want to watch the documentary, there is a torrent being seeded. You can find it here.....

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/THRIVE-2011-documentary/4358ca4a617a83346123d72cbfecc62d1169aaca228a

swissaustrian
01-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Somebody with a youtube account, please post a Ron Paul 2012 comment :)

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 10:09 AM

Great idea.

AdamT
01-26-2012, 10:09 AM

Done.

swissaustrian
01-26-2012, 10:11 AM
Done.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 10:19 AM
I just posted this message........

If you value these steps to LIBERTY then you should pay attention to the message of Dr. Ron Paul. He emphasizes most of the principles in this video. As a matter of fact, he is featured and quoted on the thrive movement website on the liberty page.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM
Bump

pipewerKz
01-26-2012, 02:32 PM
Pretty good movie, I recommend checking it out. Lots of focus on liberty and free markets to form a better world.

bigronaldo
01-26-2012, 02:42 PM
Hold on. Is the main topic of this documentary about developing free energy based on crop circles made by aliens? O_o

JuicyG
01-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Hold on. Is the main topic of this documentary about developing free energy based on crop circles made by aliens? O_o

It wants to sell a package with some good stuff mixed with lots of BS fear mongering.

Seems to me they`re some kinda` clone of that zeitgeist movement with added elements of popular conspiracies, GMOs, aliens and stuff like that. I`m not saying these are not interesting subjects, but creating a package and selling it up like some big conspiracy is total bs.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 02:58 PM

Ha ha. What's the matter? Don't believe in aliens? ;)

It's a 2+ hour documentary. About 10% of it is focused on alternative forms of energy suppressed by the petroleum industry. Some of the alternative energy in free energy based on Tesla's discoveries and quantum physics. That energy model appears in ancient cultures and is suspected to be passed on to us by intelligence from other planets.

It's interesting, but like a lot of stuff that boarders on conspiracy theory, you have to read between the lines. Some of what we now consider fact and is accepted by the mainstream was recently considered "Conspiracy Theory".

JuicyG
01-26-2012, 03:08 PM

It's a 2+ hour documentary. About 10% of it is focused on alternative energy suppressed by petroleum industry. The alternative energy in free energy based on Tesla's discoveries and quantum physics. That energy model appears in ancient cultures and is suspected to be passed on to us by intelligence from other planets.

I believe there is a possibility of advanced civilizations having lived here or even visiting because lots of things can happen in billions of years. Dozens of civilizations can be built and totally destroyed. We`ve basically evolved from sword fighting to nuclear submarines and space rockets in just few hundred years. It`s amazing thing to imagine how many civilizations could have gotten to same tech level before us. Perhaps hundreds in the span of millions of years.

Speaking of petrolum industry, there`s a good documentary called "who killed the electric car" that talks about oil industry buying up certain energy patents so that others can`t use them or paying others to kill certain projects so it won`t threaten their supremacy. There was an attempt in the 90s to push the electric car but certain interests killed those plans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJAlrYjGz8

I think however, this documentary you`ve posted goes bit too far in making highly speculative statements when talking about aliens living blueprints to build alternative energies in crop circles. It makes one sound naive and discredits potentially interesting debate. It also displays plenty of ignorance when talking about GMOs `n such. GMOs are just part of an advanced civilization. It`s a good technology if put to good use.

bigronaldo
01-26-2012, 03:10 PM

Oh, I believe the existence of aliens is quite possible, if not certain. Them visiting Earth and communicating with us via crop circles, though, I find quite hard to believe. The problem with documentaries such as these are that they discredit the liberty movement by mixing it with irrational beliefs. They might as well mention that the world is going to end in December 2012 because the Mayans....and aliens.

Liberty is attractive enough to appeal to people without resorting to conspiracy theories, superstitions, and quack science. Just my two cents.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Speaking of petrolum industry, there`s a good documentary called "who killed the electric car" that talks about oil industry buying up certain energy patents so that others can`t use them or paying others to kill certain projects so it won`t threaten their supremacy. There was an attempt in the 90s to push the electric car but certain interests killed the project.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsJAlrYjGz8

I think however, this documentary you`ve posted goes bit too far in making highly speculative statements when talking about aliens living blueprints to build alternative energies in crop circles. It makes one sound naive and discredits potentially interesting debate. It also displays plenty of ignorance when talking about GMOs `n such. GMOs are just part of an advanced civilization. It`s a good technology if put to good use.

Ya I've seen who killed the electric car and think its a great documentary. As for the crop circles ya it is a reach with that stuff. Tends to discredit a lot of the credible content that is in the research.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Oh, I believe the existence of aliens is quite possible, if not certain. Them visiting Earth and communicating with us via crop circles, though, I find quite hard to believe. The problem with documentaries such as these are that they discredit the liberty movement by mixing it with irrational beliefs. They might as well mention that the world is going to end in December 2012 because the Mayans....and aliens.

Liberty is attractive enough to appeal to people without resorting to conspiracy theories, superstitions, and quack science. Just my two cents.

I agree, but the vast majority of the documentary puts together a ton of information that isn't mainstream. And they do it in a very effective way. When I watch stuff like this I extract what is fact and try to keep an open mind to what I am still convinced is fiction.

bigronaldo
01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
And please don't take my criticism as criticism of you...merely criticizing the makers of the doc/site.

JuicyG
01-26-2012, 03:24 PM
I agree, but the vast majority of the documentary puts together a ton of information that isn't mainstream. And they do it in a very effective way. When I watch stuff like this I extract what is fact and try to keep an open mind to what I am still convinced is fiction.

Another perspective on GMOs, from the "other side" because people tend to fear things they don`t fully understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnRpNuo1N8

Documentary is called "Animal farm"(not Orwell inspired) and it`s all there 10 parts of it.

PauliticsPolitics
01-26-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm waiting for the picture. You know which one.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 03:37 PM
And please don't take my criticism as criticism of you...merely criticizing the makers of the doc/site.

NP bro. I understand what your saying. And I actually had the same criticism of the documentary as well.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Another perspective on GMOs, from the "other side" because people tend to fear things they don`t fully understand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMnRpNuo1N8

Documentary is called "Animal farm"(not Orwell inspired) and it`s all there 10 parts of it.

Thanks for posting that it should be very interesting.

BTW, the original maker of the documentary "Who Killed the Electric Car", said he is coming out with a sequel called "The Return of the Electric Car".