PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Sign Watchers Association

Edu
01-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Ron Paul Sign Watchers Association consists of people like you at home who have a internet connection and a window to look out.

If you have a house that faces a major busy street you can give that street location out to people who want to put up Ron Paul signs.

Those people in turn give out their internet contact info, maybe a e-mail address or some other easy way to get messages back to them.

The people in the house watch the signs. Not every second, but a daily check to make sure the signs are up and facing the street etc.. If the house people can go fix the signs, then they should, but it's not required.

If a sign is out of place or damaged, then the house people e-mail the sign people who put up signs and they can go out there and fix the problem or put up another sign.

Someone please run with this idea, I can't manage this or keep up with it. There has to be internet resources that would work for this like meetup groups or something.

People who drive to work the same way every day could help check up on signs. And the sign people who get the messages would be able to go DIRECTLY to the places that need sign replacement without wasting gas driving around checking stuff.

Edu
01-26-2012, 12:26 PM
OK, so the other way....

Anyone who puts up a sign, please make sure you check on it every day to make sure it hasn't been ripped down or has come lose and is flopping in the wind.

If you put up a sign, make sure you have the money and resources to drive around checking them every day because it's your responsibility to not make Ron look bad with a lose sign flapping around in the wind looking all ripped up and damaged.

It's also your responsibility to cover that area with signs and keep it that way until after the election.

Thank you.

millercards
01-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Good place to get bulk signs? I just found another person who'd be willing to put out a sign, but I don't have an extra.