PDA

View Full Version : Submit your questions for the next CNN debate in Florida

Edward
01-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Submit your questions for the next CNN debate in Florida (http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/25/submit-your-questions-for-the-next-cnn-debate-in-florida/)

(CNN) - Here’s your chance to shape the debate in the race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination.

Use the form below to submit your brief question to the Florida Republican Presidential Debate, co-sponsored by CNN, the Republican Party of Florida, and the Hispanic Leadership Network. Or tweet your questions to #CNNDebate.

The debate will be held Thursday, January 26, 2012, in Jacksonville, Florida.

Keep your questions short and sweet. Aim for 25 words or less, about two concise sentences. We may ask the candidates your question during the debate!

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. I agree with the person who posted: "CNN can you please include Dr. Paul in this debate. I'm very interested in hearing him speak."

socal
01-26-2012, 01:34 AM
Not a good sign: 10 pictures of politicians at the top of that page, including Romney, Gingrich, and Santorum, but none of Dr. Paul.

ssjevot
01-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Here was my question: "Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum all supported the bailouts. Only Dr. Paul stood opposed. Is bailing out corporations that fail and having tax payers foot the bill conservative?"

Eric39
01-26-2012, 01:56 AM
Here was my question: "Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum all supported the bailouts. Only Dr. Paul stood opposed. Is bailing out corporations that fail and having tax payers foot the bill conservative?"

The thing is, they'll most likely disregard that because its tied to Ron Paul.

I asked: To all on stage, what regulations would you cut to encourage accessible, quality, free market healthcare to the maximum number of recipients and how would these cuts do this?

I came off without a bias, but I know, and you know, Ron Paul is not only a doctor, but the only one on stage who understands the free market. If he gets that answer you know he'll kock it out of the park... kinda like he did playing baseball for congress... hehe

jcarcinogen
01-26-2012, 01:58 AM

One of Santo's main differences with newt romney is he did not support TARP.

cheapseats
01-26-2012, 02:19 AM
If anyone cares to fill out the form to ask these questions, I would be very interested in the answers:

1.) If a question is relevant, significant and well-crafted, for what reason does CNN require people's names and email addresses in order to pose questions to Candidates who propose to rule over others?

2.) If "THE FULL FAITH AND CREDIT OF THE UNITED STATES" does indeed constitute an irrevocable promise, why were Treasuries ever riddled with Credit Default Swaps?

Victor
01-26-2012, 02:45 AM
"Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, and Rick Santorum, when will you do the right thing for the American people, endorse Ron Paul?
Cheers, Victor from Sweden"