PDA

View Full Version : Important suggestions for the debates and interviews to help change perception

maryiscontrary
01-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Perhaps he needs to start addressing the American people and not the moderators or the other candidates. Ask for the vote. Look straight into the camera.

Here are some suggestions...needs to portray himself as stern here.

"If you think your economic life is stressed now, how do you think it will be with these other clowns 2, 3, or 4 years down the road? I am sounding the alarms that many citizens will be facing calamity of biblical proportions if we do not address the fundamentals immediately. I cannot do a damn thing until you elect me."

if he gets a question about running third party or some other nonsense, he needs to change the subject and press the issue that we are in a crisis. We cannot spare one for minute of these games. The problem cannot fix itself without major reform.
"You put me in office, I will address X the first day. I cannot do a damn thing without your support."

"These wars are impoverishing you and destroying our social fabric. Put me in office and I will bring troops home in X days."

LOOK IN THE CAMERA AND ASK FOR THE VOTE.