PDA

View Full Version : Stealing Dr. Paul's platform? New meme? 'Paulitical Pandering' verb....

phill4paul
01-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Paulitical pandering....

verb: 1) When a political figure disingenuously uses the platforms of Congressman Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul, incongruous with their track record, to curry favor with anti-establishment voters. 2) LOSING.

Just a tongue in cheek. If anyone wants to make it more 'dictionaryesque' (see I don't have it. lol) please add.

phill4paul
01-25-2012, 06:19 PM
Anyone? Everycandidate is doing it these days...

Perhaps post here Paulitical quotes from other politicians they are doing to curry favour..

I'll start:

Obama SOTU address.. " Take the money we're no longer spending at war, use half of it to pay down our debt, and use the rest to do some nation-building right here at home."

kathy88
01-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Gingrich: Blah blah blah gold blah blah

Tyler_Durden
01-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Paulitical pandering....

verb: 1) When a political figure disingenuously uses the platforms of Congressman Dr. Ronald Ernest Paul, incongruous with their track record, to curry favor with anti-establishment voters. 2) LOSING.

Just a tongue in cheek. If anyone wants to make it more 'dictionaryesque' (see I don't have it. lol) please add.

Ron Pauling or Ron Pauled (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?350505-quot-Ron-Pauling-quot-or-quot-Ron-Pauled-quot)

phill4paul
01-25-2012, 06:41 PM
Ron Pauling or Ron Pauled (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?350505-quot-Ron-Pauling-quot-or-quot-Ron-Pauled-quot)

F*ck. I hate to be out of the loop. LOL. Carry on. :o

phill4paul
01-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Stilllll.... Neiter of those memes are worded 'Paulitical Pandering'...

virgil47
01-25-2012, 07:04 PM
This can readily be used to Ron Pauls benefit. When ever an opponent uses Rons ideas or platforms he "MUST" immediately speak up and say I'm glad that you agree with me on those points but you're still not quite with the American people on our continuing wars, economics or something other than what his opponent just stole from him. If he is not aggressive in doing so he will be perceived as weak and the voting populace is not going to vote for a weakling!

1stAmendguy
01-25-2012, 07:31 PM
You should put this on Urban Dictionary

phill4paul
01-25-2012, 07:36 PM
I'm an old fart and have no idea what you are talking about or how to accomplish this.