PDA

View Full Version : Email Bomb the Campaign???

A_Silent_Majority_Member
01-25-2012, 03:32 PM
I put this under priority because the debate is so close.. Seein a lot of talk about wanting to get through to the campaign with grassroots concerns.. What if we do this... someone articulate on here (certainly not me lol) can draw up a draft email that addresses all our major concerns to which we can all copy and mass email the campaign same like we do at time with our state reps ect. This way the emails are all the uniform with same subject and maybe can get the campaigns attention better.

Agree???

Ill start... here are the concerns I would like to see adderessed..

Debates:
1. Adress Iran in a way that sounds more patriotic not so fearful (I believe was called sounding pacifist on here by someone once before?).

2. Speak more in terms of "If the people elect me president, I will...[Insert positive position here]"

3. Be respectfully assertive with the moderators if they try to skip him or toss him BS questions via something like "Excuse me, but I think the american people would like to know they have a choice on this issue and find it dispicable for you sir/man to attempt to cheat them out of it." then proceed to #2 from above.

4. SLOW DOWN.. the message is usually good.. but LET THE AUDIENCE APPLAUD YOU Dr. Paul!.. how many times we seen Paul hit one out of the park only to cut off the audience applause to keep on explaining things and by the time he finishes the crickets are chirping? I have noticed plenty.. then candidate x picks up on the reaction Paul started to get.. paraphrases it.. and reaps the reward for saying the same thing Paul just did. arrrggggg!!!!! Gingrich is the worst when it comes to doing this. I wish Paul would interrupt just for a second to say "i just wanted to thank Newt for agreeing with me on that position"

Media:
1. When msm misrepresents or tries to slam him... address it head on with a short/swift press confrence and nip it in the bud. STOP LETTING THE MEDIA GET A FREE PASS!

2. Go on local morning TV and reach seniors and soccar moms!!!

Social Media:
Update the official facebook page... Tie in tweets like romneys.. give better promo to money bombs via tickers and donating like gingriches.. something! millions donated and cant spare a couple hundred MAX for a more interactive more presidential frontrunner looking facebook page????

Thants all i can think of at the moment.