PDA

View Full Version : Donde Est Ron Paul? Town Halls & Interviews w/ FL Radio & TV Stations = free media

WD-NY
01-25-2012, 02:17 PM
Take a look at Politico's candidate calendar: http://www.politico.com/2012-election/calendar/

I honestly can't figure out the strategy/game-plan being implemented both this week and last... and I wish that someone from the campaign would clarify/explain why Ron continues to be MIA from the campaign trail.

I get that FL = a money pit and agree 100% with the campaign that spending $millions on TV commercials and direct mail would be a gigantic waste of resources/money.

But meet & greets, town hall sessions and interviews with local TV and radio stations are more or less free media. The only cost to Ron and the campaign is his time and travel expenses.
Now, if Ron were in another state today (e.g. Nevada), shaking hands and hosting 2 events/town-halls, I don't think anyone in the grassroots would be asking questions or making a stink. But he isn't... and that's a problem.

So what gives? Does anyone know why Ron has such a light schedule this week and last?

Schiff_FTW
01-25-2012, 02:38 PM
He was on an Orlando radio station this morning. Politico is owned by the Washington Post.