PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL RADIO AD SCRIPT/please read and DONATE

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 05:08 PM
This is the AD,i would love to hear some feed back,remember we only have 30 seconds ,minus disclaimer 25 seconds,suggestions welcomed but doesnt mean i will ad,thanks kenny lets make this happen thanks Ron Paul supporters.
30 second ad,

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul must win the Colorado Republican Caucuses to Restore Hope for America.

Dr. Paul will work for you and me to Restore (could use reinstate) our Constitution.

Bring America’s Troops Home
Build a strong national defense.
Abolish the Income Tax and keep the money you earn!
Return our states’ rights.

Our Government has been hijacked. Will you wait until there’s no Constitution left? Take it back; it’s yours!

Join the Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul for Eagle, Summit and Lake County. Visit ronpaul2008.com, learn the facts, donate and join Meetup.com Group # 876 for further details. Apathy is their weapon. Get Involved,Donate

Disclaimer…

--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://kennygriffin.chipin.com/radio...nties-colorado

We just made A Chip In for Radio Ads to be run in Summit/Eagle/Lake counties in Colorado.
SUMMARY OF AD, 30 second ad
The focus of the ad will be www.ronpaul2008.com 3 issues(ending the iraq war/irs and getting state rights back,that will play well here. Also meetup.com ron paul groups and our local group Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul and the location of our first meet up and fundraiser(located in summit or vail,we will pick the place in next few days), our main focus is to get people registered republican and to get involved in the caucus process. This should also yield local news coverage and newspapers

once again they will not produce the radio ad until i pay them 320 bucks

The radio station KSMT will produce the radio ad,i will give him a general script but let them make the ad.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS CHIP IN,we can easily get a majority to Vote for Ron Paul,i have done grassroots work here,i know the pulse,thank you kenny

http://kennygriffin.chipin.com/radio...nties-colorado

PS the support here could definetly help www.ronpaul2008.com our focus is to let people know of the 4.3 million as well as how they can help get involved, any questions please ask.

NOTE,THEY WONT PRODUCE THE AD UNTIL I PAY THEM,summary of the 30 second ad is above.:D

Vvick727
11-11-2007, 05:10 PM
idk if "hijacked" is the right word

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 05:14 PM
idk if "hijacked" is the right word

any suggestions? but truth be told,it has been hijacked,remember its playing to people who arent happy with the federal government, its thought provoking but i dont see the harm since its in context of our government hijacking us;),which it has.

http://m-w.com/thesaurus/hijack the only other words i could think of are screwed or for unlwaful Carnal knowledged aka f. u. c. k ,but if there is another term other then hijack ,like taken stolen trampled?

davidkachel
11-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Don't know about anything else, but "hijacked" is absolutely the right word. Our government has been taken over by a ruling class that doesn't give a damn about the people who are supposed to own the government. That is "hijacked" any way you look at it.

greves
11-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I would change IRS to "income tax" to be explicit about what you mean with "keep the money you earn."

Change "Our Government has been hijacked. Will you wait until there’s no Constitution left? Take it back; it’s yours!" to: "Take back our Government now, before there's no Constitution left!"

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I would change IRS to "income tax" to be explicit about what you mean with "keep the money you earn."

Change "Our Government has been hijacked. Will you wait until there’s no Constitution left? Take it back; it’s yours!" to: "Take back our Government now, before there's no Constitution left!"

ill consider that good point..

freelance
11-11-2007, 05:42 PM

If you want "edgy," leave it. If you want "straight," AND want to save a few seconds, the change is good and accomplishes both.

What is your goal?

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
2nd edgy ad added ,check it out, it works for the region here and is edgy and to the point from all angles.

Ron Paul Fan
11-11-2007, 07:29 PM
Should we change Dr. Paul to Congressman Paul? Is that more acceptable in political commercials?

LibertyEagle
11-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Should we change Dr. Paul to Congressman Paul? Is that more acceptable in political commercials?

Yes. Good point.

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 08:20 PM
edited

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes. Good point.

maybe include congressman in the disclaimer part,we are so limited in time 25 sec for ad and 5 sec for disclaimer.

freelance
11-11-2007, 08:24 PM
but at the sametime 62% of voters in summit and the other 2 counties both voted in majority for civil union as well as for marijuana legalization ,so a majority of our voters do approve of individual libertys,just wanted you to know we got majority votes on these issues in last election from our listeners to this ad,but i hear your concern.

Do you have a breakdown on the number of Republicans who support these initiatives? I've gotta tell you, you freaked me out BUT GOOD with Ad #2, because if you want to get delegates by the Republican mainstream, you have to operate by stealth. ;)

Lord Xar
11-11-2007, 08:30 PM
specialtyblend,

the second is a definite NO NO!

There are reasons why these sorts of ads have never been done! For the 10 people you catch with it, you will lose 500.

People, as a whole, are not ready for things so upfront - you HAVE to be delicate, compromising and express in a way that captures ALL or minimizes the differences. I SUPPORT Ron Paul, but if I heard the second ad, I'd be turned off.

PM me, so we can talk further --

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 08:30 PM
this is really tuff puttingthe final together,but im sure i can do it,no matter what someone will disagree if its to soft or to edgy so sigh,buit i think im up to it

Did imention i need help with donations help:)

kevman657
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Please do not run the second ad. It's too strong at the start.

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Do you have a breakdown on the number of Republicans who support these initiatives? I've gotta tell you, you freaked me out BUT GOOD with Ad #2, because if you want to get delegates by the Republican mainstream, you have to operate by stealth. ;)

i axed ad #2 ,some local supporters thought that one up,if you lived here ,you would understand ,but like you said we are playing to republicans so we are going with ad#1 ,see how it goes ,who on the graphs site knows were i can get money specifics for donations on my counties so after radio ads we can watch for spikes maybe?

LibertyEagle
11-11-2007, 08:54 PM
this is really tuff puttingthe final together,but im sure i can do it,no matter what someone will disagree if its to soft or to edgy so sigh,buit i think im up to it

Did imention i need help with donations help:)

What do you mean, "putting the final together"? :confused: I thought ad number 1, WAS final, with the possible exception of changing one of the Dr. Paul's to Congressman Paul.

Matt Collins
11-11-2007, 09:01 PM
See these 2 threads first!!!

How to market Ron Paul 101:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25536

How to buy radio advertising:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31728

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Please do not run the second ad. It's too strong at the start.

not running the second ad ,but please donate and help the fund to run the first ad,thanks kenny

speciallyblend
11-11-2007, 09:23 PM
What do you mean, "putting the final together"? :confused: I thought ad number 1, WAS final, with the possible exception of changing one of the Dr. Paul's to Congressman Paul.

ad #1 is the final,im going to talk to lord xar tweek alil but yes ad # 1 is final