PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we have a campaign bomb?

GraspingForPeace
01-25-2012, 01:27 PM
Many of you, like me, are getting frustrated with the campaign. We need to have some sort of committee or at least an organized demonstration that we need something to change. Obviously we love Ron and his message, but his campaign is being run poorly-fair at best. We are giving his campaign millions of dollars and yet we have seen no ad that targets the people that we NEED to go after. Dr. Paul is also not going after others in the debate and I'm unsure of why. Maybe it is his personality, but I know for a fact that many people see him rambling and are turned off. So, what can we do to change this other than send individual messages randomly to his campaign? How about we start doing it at the same time so we get noticed?

brandon
01-25-2012, 01:29 PM
Just because you don't like the campaign doesn't mean you need to bomb them! :eek:

Natural Citizen
01-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Ron cannot be taken seriously until he addresses education. It is the foundation for a practical energy policy as well as foreign policy. Florida, of all places, is where he could have made some stride.

The future of infrastructure will be the product of the space program. The private sector could change education forever. I often wonder if the folks who surround Paul have any understanding at all of where we are headed in this time of change.

Need a wake up and smell the coffe bomb instead of all of these other money bombs. Otherwise campaigning is useless.