PDA

View Full Version : The Real Newt Gingrich

wowrevolution
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPz1Qdq1uI

Constitutional Paulicy
01-25-2012, 01:32 PM
Wow. 12:30 mark is incredibly outlandish.

anewvoice
01-25-2012, 01:40 PM
A great description of Newt, but given it's JBS I suspect it'll be dismissed out of hand. :(

Constitutional Paulicy
01-25-2012, 01:41 PM
This sounds like THE MAN for the job. The establishment has it's candidate.

vechorik
01-25-2012, 01:47 PM
excellent - thanks -- Thinking of some new titles -- people might ignore it with Newt's name on it

"The Conservative that Wasn't"

"The Conservative Presidential Candidate that is NOT Conservative"

etc.

FrankRep
01-25-2012, 01:54 PM
A great description of Newt, but given it's JBS I suspect it'll be dismissed out of hand. :(
The facts the JBS give are always solid. No wonder the Neocons hate them.

Disclaimer: I'm a JBS member.

wowrevolution
01-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with JBS once you do your own research. Its no surprise the communists / internationalist try to smear them because they expose them for the frauds they are. Calling JBS racists, when you look into the facts, show that JBS was merely targeted for smear propaganda the same way they try to smear and take Paul out of context as well.

FrankRep
01-25-2012, 02:00 PM
Absolutely nothing wrong with JBS once you do your own research. Its no surprise the communists / internationalist try to smear them because they expose them for the frauds they are. Calling JBS racists, when you look into the facts, show that JBS was merely targeted for smear propaganda the same way they try to smear and take Paul out of context as well.

True. The JBS is absolutely not racist, they were smeared just like Ron Paul.

anewvoice
01-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I'm less concerned with the facts of the matter and more on whether it would be useful to share with neocons and teocons. Sounds like no, as every time they see a "name" they don't like, they'll discount any facts. :(

FrankRep
01-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I'm less concerned with the facts of the matter and more on whether it would be useful to share with neocons and teocons. Sounds like no, as every time they see a "name" they don't like, they'll discount any facts. :(
If you haven't noticed, Neocons focus on Agenda, not facts. They know which people are on their team and ignore the rest.

eugenekop
01-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPz1Qdq1uI

Great video!

Student Of Paulism
01-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Yea, i have this on my anti newt site, definitely informative and a good breakdown of globalist Newt and what a vile pos he is.

And yea, it's no secret why the neocons hate JBS and have them listed as blowhard conspiracy theorists and even 'terrorists' and 'racists' :rolleyes:

Same reason they had Larry McDonald murdered.

Travlyr
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Interesting!