PDA

View Full Version : Is it weird that I had a dream about Ron Paul

sonik
01-25-2012, 06:02 AM
Okay I just wan't to know, is it weird that I had a dream about Ron Paul.
In my dream Ron Paul being elected president and all of the american people were waking up and realizing what the main issues affecting our country today. As far as are debt, the Federal Reserve System, how occupying other country's with war and military personnel does not keep the american people safe, but instead creates hatred towards america in the people of the country that we are occupying. That the constitution is a legal binding document that all of government people must work in the confines of. That giving up liberty for security only brings us tyranny. That people make mistakes, so when you give someone absolute power without checks and balances, they are more likely to make mistakes. That the people in presidency or the military may not always have the peoples best interest in mind. Letting them do as they wont above the law is ridicules, is one of the reasons the revolution of this country was started, that no man is above another, everyone has to obey the law and there are checks and balances to insure that. That are liberty comes from our creator not the government. And that we shall do as we please if its not to infringing on other peoples liberty.

EVERYONE woke up in my dream, well the people, not the msm, not the people that profit from war and the inflation of our money. But the people all of the people saw passed the lies the msm, saw past the lie's that the crony politicians, saw past the lie's fear monger's saw past the lies of everyone and woke up. People actually cared about what was going on in congress. If a congressman, senator or judge voted for something that was unconstitutional they did not vote them next term, no matter what there reason for voting that way was. It was amazing, absolutely amazing. I was so happy and content that everyone woke up past the lie's, trick and manipulation of everything.

But then i literally woke up after 2 hours of sleep (I usually get about 10-12 hours of sleep and could sleep through anything) and was wide awake and could not get back to sleep. So I decided to write this.

Just curious is that weird and have any of you had any dreams or experiences like this before.

Mini-Me
01-25-2012, 06:38 AM
Your Ron Paul dreams are much more optimistic than mine. ;)

sirgonzo420
01-25-2012, 06:51 AM
Funny you should post this... I just had a Ron Paul dream a couple nights ago.

He was sitting alone at a park bench.

When I approached him and said "thank you" he said "for what?".

I woke up after that. I think by "what for?" he meant that he was doing nothing extraordinary, just his job, or duty.

dude58677
01-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Yes, the other night. Ron Paul was giving his victory election speech and there were riots going on in DC in which lobbyists and bureacrats were throwing rocks at cars near the Lincoln Memorial. There was one bureacrat that was just staring at the television in disgust.

Darthbrooklyn
01-25-2012, 07:53 AM
HAHA Ok I think its about time we started a Ron Paul Anonymous

Hello, my name is Darthbrooklyn, and im addicted to Ron Paul.

A. Havnes
01-25-2012, 08:02 AM
I had a terrible nightmare in 2008 that Romney won. I haven't actually dreamt it yet, but I think this year's worst possible outcome, if a Republican wins, would be a Gingrich presidency.

tfurrh
01-25-2012, 08:02 AM
HAHA Ok I think its about time we started a Ron Paul Anonymous

Hello, my name is Darthbrooklyn, and im addicted to Ron Paul.

Ditto. I just quit snuff (4th day after 6 years), and caffeine (4th day), I deleted my facebook, and turned in my smartphone for a pre-pay, but I can't quit Ron Paul.

Hi, my name is TFurrh, and I'm addicted to Ron Paul.

cdc482
01-25-2012, 08:18 AM
Its not weird at all that you had a dream about Ron Paul. The only part some here may find a little weird is that you've only had one.

noxnoctum
01-25-2012, 08:19 AM
In my experience you tend to dream about whatever you've been thinking about a lot recently. Not a hard and fast rule at all but I've noticed that for sure.

Tyler_Durden
01-25-2012, 08:32 AM
I've had dreams about threads on this forum. I even got up one night to see if any of the threads were real. Lol

PaulConventionWV
01-25-2012, 08:34 AM
Okay I just wan't to know, is it weird that I had a dream about Ron Paul.
In my dream Ron Paul being elected president and all of the american people were waking up and realizing what the main issues affecting our country today. As far as are debt, the Federal Reserve System, how occupying other country's with war and military personnel does not keep the american people safe, but instead creates hatred towards america in the people of the country that we are occupying. That the constitution is a legal binding document that all of government people must work in the confines of. That giving up liberty for security only brings us tyranny. That people make mistakes, so when you give someone absolute power without checks and balances, they are more likely to make mistakes. That the people in presidency or the military may not always have the peoples best interest in mind. Letting them do as they wont above the law is ridicules, is one of the reasons the revolution of this country was started, that no man is above another, everyone has to obey the law and there are checks and balances to insure that. That are liberty comes from our creator not the government. And that we shall do as we please if its not to infringing on other peoples liberty.

EVERYONE woke up in my dream, well the people, not the msm, not the people that profit from war and the inflation of our money. But the people all of the people saw passed the lies the msm, saw past the lie's that the crony politicians, saw past the lie's fear monger's saw past the lies of everyone and woke up. People actually cared about what was going on in congress. If a congressman, senator or judge voted for something that was unconstitutional they did not vote them next term, no matter what there reason for voting that way was. It was amazing, absolutely amazing. I was so happy and content that everyone woke up past the lie's, trick and manipulation of everything.

But then i literally woke up after 2 hours of sleep (I usually get about 10-12 hours of sleep and could sleep through anything) and was wide awake and could not get back to sleep. So I decided to write this.

Just curious is that weird and have any of you had any dreams or experiences like this before.

My dream was even weirder. I dreamed that Ron Paul dropped out of the race because of health issues and chose me to run in his stead. It would have been fun to see how it played out, but the dream ended before that.

limequat
01-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Leading up to Iowa a dreamed RP for seveal nights in a row.

PursuePeace
01-25-2012, 12:24 PM
I had a dream about stealing a Ron Paul pencil from Trump's house. It was quite the adventure, it included flying up his staircase on a plane.

???

affa
01-25-2012, 12:27 PM
I've dreamt about a 'Ron Paul' having a serious chance at the presidency for decades. It's nice to finally be able to wake up to it. It's a shame it took such crisis to finally allow it, though I've long suspected such was the case.

unknown
01-25-2012, 12:29 PM
No.

Magicman
01-25-2012, 12:30 PM
I had a dream about Ron Paul that showed his ticker being out of control with donations. Some event shook up the world and caused this to happen.

Sola_Fide
01-25-2012, 12:36 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?287430-Help!-Please-Interpret-My-Dream-For-Me&highlight=aquabuddha2010+free+market+leaks

brooks009
01-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Hello, my name is Brooks V., and im addicted to Ron Paul.

I too have had the dreams....

BuddyRey
01-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Dangit, I haven't had any Ron Paul victory dreams yet! :(

Maybe I'll take some Vitamin B6 toady and practice dream recall/lucid dreaming techniques. I really want this to happen to me...tonight!

KingRobbStark
01-25-2012, 04:15 PM
Its totally natural. I have Ron Paul wet dreams on a regular basis.

dancjm
01-25-2012, 04:46 PM
"I have a dream..."