PDA

View Full Version : Newt Gingrich Calls for New Cold War With Cuba, As In He Wants War With Cuba

AngryCanadian
01-24-2012, 10:06 PM
http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2012/01/newt_gingrich_calls_for_new_co.php

"A Gingrich presidency will not tolerate four more years of this dictatorship," he said, adding that he would use covert operations like Reagan did against the Soviet Union. Break out the exploding stogies, boys! With Newt now leading by nine points in the Sunshine State, another Cold War could soon be dawning.

15 years out of government and Newt's still crazy

More like a war lunatic then a war monger.

And people in Florida want Newt? and his war on Cuba? sicking! :mad: and Newt expects the spanish and latin voters to come out and vote for him? for him who wants a war with Cuba?

I feel sadden by this.

Warrior_of_Freedom
01-24-2012, 10:33 PM
In the first sentence I thought he was talking about his own country/himself

floridasun1983
01-24-2012, 10:39 PM
and Newt expects the spanish and latin voters to come out and vote for him? for him who wants a war with Cuba?

I feel sadden by this.Getting rid of Castro by any means necessary is very popular with the Cuban voting block in South Florida.

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-24-2012, 11:03 PM
And they call Paul a Crank? :confused:

Newt is trying to pander to the American Cuban Republicans that hate Castro, so he can win Florida. He'll forget all about it after the Florida primary.

AngryCanadian
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Getting rid of Castro by any means necessary is very popular with the Cuban voting block in South Florida.
Oh yeah? and they are whom? ex criminals of cuba? ex politicians who a want war in a little beautiful paradise? maybe they are the ones who need a wake up call i have been to cuba and honestly the island Cubans dont want the American lifestyle nor its pretend elections.

If you have a chance to travel to cuba and speak to them they will speak to you, oh i didn't see any secret police in cuba while i was there :rolleyes:
Newt needs to go there and see it for himself.

But since his a war monger i doubt he will.

floridasun1983
01-24-2012, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah? and they are whom? ex criminals of cuba? ex politicians who a want war in a little beautiful paradise? maybe they are the ones who need a wake up call i have been to cuba and honestly the island Cubans dont want the American lifestyle nor its pretend elections.

If you have a chance to travel to cuba and speak to them they will speak to you, oh i didn't see any secret police in cuba while i was there :rolleyes:
Newt needs to go there and see it for himself.

But since his a war monger i doubt he will.I'm not attempting to justify it, I'm just telling you how it is. There are already parades and stuff planned in Miami when he dies, they were getting ready when they thought he was about to kick the bucket a few years ago. Its a big deal to them, Newt is pandering and they'll eat it up.