PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul fans with graphic/video skills? I may have work for you.

TheJeffersonian
01-24-2012, 07:01 PM
Hey

So I'm curious, are there any libertarians out there with Graphic Design, Video Editing or other art/new media skills that want to work in the liberty movement?

I know a lot of people here who work for conservative and libertarian non-profits and there seems to be a lack of these skill sets among people in DC, and a huge demand for artistic and design skills. There's a small handful of people on the "right" with a backlog of work, while there are a ton of graphic designers in liberal orgs. We have no idea why, and I thought given the artwork I've seen around the web about Ron, this might be a good place to look.

Note: I am NOT a recruiter. I cannot get you a specific job, but I might be able to get you in touch with people who can if you have the right capabilities. Feel free to reply here or message me if you are interested. You don't even necessarily need to live in the DC area. There are a few Ron Paul people in the area, but not nearly enough, and I would really like to get more involved in the political world, even after the campaign is over.

Also, if you do have these skills but would not work in a non-profit organization, I would be interested to know why. Any sort of opinions or feedback is appreciated.

Cheers!