PDA

View Full Version : General Herman Cain: The real Cain?

Lishy
01-24-2012, 11:06 AM
Past all the media attention Herman Cain has been getting lately thanks to Stephen Colbert, who exactly is the real Herman Cain? Past the sex scandal, I mean...

I know he once worked for the fed, but from what I understand, he's also unsure about attacking Iran (because he is not educated enough on the issue.)

I also know he's frustrated with Ron Paul supporters as competition.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDO7jmaNeIQ

95-95 he was chairman of the fed. However: "In 2011, congress found out that the federal reserve had lent 16.1 TRILLION taxpayer dollars to foreign and domestic banks."
In 2010 he said there's no reason to audit the fed. Did not just not know what he was talking about, or did he try to cover this up?

Who exactly is the real Herman Cain? Is he really corrupt? Or did he just say stupid things during the campaign? What exactly are his ties to the fed and military industrial complex? And what are his policies besides 9-9-9?

jbox
01-24-2012, 11:21 AM
The Cain budget line: Corporate Puppet.

My biggest problem with him was his lack of political experience and knowledge which became clearly evident and probably did him in as much as his personal scandals. If not corrupt to this point in his career, he seemed certainly corruptible since he would have to be advised on pretty much every issue outside of tax policy. He had a way about him for testing the waters on almost every issue to see what his stance should be. As a result he did not depart from the establishment line very often. I remember an interview panel segment where he effectively gave the debate for pro-choice but was insisting he was pro-life. Even in the apples and oranges debate response he was unclear as to exactly what effects his tax program would yield upon the existing tax structure. There were really no solid policies except for his tax plan, and to the best of my knowledge he was fully supportive of the federal reserve.

Quite frankly, even though it was in the vein of satire and entertainment, I would not be surprised to see the Colbert alliance come back to bite him in any future attempt at political office.

Lishy
01-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Okay, he's unprofessional. But is he a bad guy? What exactly is his true background?

tttppp
01-25-2012, 05:02 PM
Past all the media attention Herman Cain has been getting lately thanks to Stephen Colbert, who exactly is the real Herman Cain? Past the sex scandal, I mean...

I know he once worked for the fed, but from what I understand, he's also unsure about attacking Iran (because he is not educated enough on the issue.)

I also know he's frustrated with Ron Paul supporters as competition.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDO7jmaNeIQ

95-95 he was chairman of the fed. However: "In 2011, congress found out that the federal reserve had lent 16.1 TRILLION taxpayer dollars to foreign and domestic banks."
In 2010 he said there's no reason to audit the fed. Did not just not know what he was talking about, or did he try to cover this up?

Who exactly is the real Herman Cain? Is he really corrupt? Or did he just say stupid things during the campaign? What exactly are his ties to the fed and military industrial complex? And what are his policies besides 9-9-9?

Herman Cain did say he wanted to send a bunch of war ships out to the Persian Gulf and surround Iran. So basically he wants to start a war with them.

Lishy
01-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Thing is, did he just say things out of foolishness? Or is he intentionally malicious?