PDA

View Full Version : General Castro is going to Hell, the gods have spoken.

Gary4Liberty
01-24-2012, 09:00 AM
Mitt Romnuts and Newt Gingrinch have judged castro as having gone to hell. Such hypocrites trying to appeal to the vengeful vindictive layer of the war mongering right. Makes me sick they think they can judge anyone. God will judge. They are not God. i wish the moderator would have asked RP if Castro is going in hell or not. Then he could say "Im running for President of the United States not God of the Universe"

rambone
01-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Yeah its interesting the things that these cretins will say on stage for the world to see. They've called for assassinations (Iranian scientists), wars, toppling of governments...

Lishy
01-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Our government is getting more and more transparent :rolleyes:

My question is do they believe their own shit they say? Or are they saying it just to get elected?

jbox
01-24-2012, 11:30 AM
i wish the moderator would have asked RP if Castro is going in hell or not. Then he could say "Im running for President of the United States not God of the Universe"

Not only that, I wish they would have spent a lot more time focusing on more pressing issues than Cuba. Economy, jobs, national debt... take your pick.

bbartlog
01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
That should go over poorly with devout Christians, who acknowledge that judgment is God's alone and that it is presumptuous to speak as if knowing the mind of God in such matters.

Gary4Liberty
01-24-2012, 12:02 PM
That should go over poorly with devout Christians, who acknowledge that judgment is God's alone and that it is presumptuous to speak as if knowing the mind of God in such matters.

probably not many of those left anymore as is evidenced by the booing of the golden rule in south carolina and condemning people to hell.(not something christians are supposed to do. even Jesus said the Son judges no one but has left all judgement to the Father)

hells_unicorn
01-24-2012, 12:26 PM
probably not many of those left anymore as is evidenced by the booing of the golden rule in south carolina and condemning people to hell.(not something christians are supposed to do. even Jesus said the Son judges no one but has left all judgement to the Father)

I count myself among the more devout in this category, and to be perfectly frank, Christianity in America is in absolute shambles and has been for the better part of 100 years. If you ever get curious about the subject, look into the history of the America Presbyterian Church in particular, there is a frightening parallel between the decline in orthodoxy amongst the America churches and the rise of Woodrow Wilson. Only a few conservative hold outs like J. Gresham Machen had the nerve to call Wilson the lunatic that he had become since abandoning the principles of the Bourbon Democrats, and he was a marginalized theologian in much the same respect as Ron Paul is a marginalized conservative, who ended up having to leave the PCUSA and form his own Presbyterian Church with a few other conservative hold outs in an attempt to maintain the original teachings of Calvin and Knox called the Orthodox Presbyterian Church. Not too far down the road Machen ended up being expelled from the OPC and said church ended up going a similar direction to the PCUSA.

zach
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
That whole foreign policy segment sickened me. They were complaining of other countries acting like they were fearless when they should be fearful, and here they are, denouncing foreign leaders' souls as hell-bound as if they are the gods-in-chief. And to add insult to injury, if your dictator dies and you are 90 miles from the coast, you better respect the way we do things, because then we'll consider you ungrateful and inferior.

I can't believe how egotistical these jackasses are. Doesn't matter though - if you believe in any 2012 theory, any of those "masculine" energies that have been used for power and greed will fall in light of the more "feminine" energy which is the new type that Ron emulates quite well - peaceful cooperation based on a live and let live policy.

The contrast is very startling between the other candidates and him.

TheLibertarianNationalist
01-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Mitt Romnuts and Newt Gingrinch have judged castro as having gone to hell. Such hypocrites trying to appeal to the vengeful vindictive layer of the war mongering right. Makes me sick they think they can judge anyone. God will judge. They are not God. i wish the moderator would have asked RP if Castro is going in hell or not. Then he could say "Im running for President of the United States not God of the Universe"

No where in the bible does it say you cannot judge someone. Never does God condemn anyone for judging. Rather, he speaks against hypocritical judgment.

DerailingDaTrain
01-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Do the Cubans even want democracy or do they want more human rights under a communist system?

hells_unicorn
01-24-2012, 01:15 PM
No where in the bible does it say you cannot judge someone. Never does God condemn anyone for judging. Rather, he speaks against hypocritical judgment.

In terms of dealing with someone's eternal destination, people like Newt and Mitt speaking cavalierly on the subject is tantamount to blasphemy, especially considering that Gingrich has thrown in with the same Jesuit culture that Castro got much of his authoritarian ideas on government and social justice from. There is such a thing as "sinning the sin unto death" and "blaspheming the holy spirit", but these things are not as commonly understood as one would assume, and carelessly throwing around whether a given person is in heaven or hell before they've even died is not in line with biblical teaching, or the doctrines of the undivided church of the 1st millennium of Christianity.

bolil
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
Well I guess I'll see him there.

Gary4Liberty
01-24-2012, 02:07 PM
That whole foreign policy segment sickened me. They were complaining of other countries acting like they were fearless when they should be fearful, and here they are, denouncing foreign leaders' souls as hell-bound as if they are the gods-in-chief. And to add insult to injury, if your dictator dies and you are 90 miles from the coast, you better respect the way we do things, because then we'll consider you ungrateful and inferior.

I can't believe how egotistical these jackasses are. Doesn't matter though - if you believe in any 2012 theory, any of those "masculine" energies that have been used for power and greed will fall in light of the more "feminine" energy which is the new type that Ron emulates quite well - peaceful cooperation based on a live and let live policy.

The contrast is very startling between the other candidates and him.

Ron pauls energy is not feminine it is masculine. You are confusing the bravado and big talk with the other two with masculinity which it is almost the antithesis. Insecurity manifesting itself as bravado. Paul has true masculinity and balls of steel to stand for what he believes in. There is no one feminine on that stage. Even the women of politics and news are no longer feminine. Not one.

Gary4Liberty
01-24-2012, 02:14 PM

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged". matthew 7:1 Jesus was clear about this. But Im judging them for judging castro so go figure. I think actually the greek word is condemn so its "Do not condemn others" Saying someone is in hell and seeming to be happy and smug about it is not something Jesus would want his people doing.

zach
01-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Ron pauls energy is not feminine it is masculine. You are confusing the bravado and big talk with the other two with masculinity which it is almost the antithesis. Insecurity manifesting itself as bravado. Paul has true masculinity and balls of steel to stand for what he believes in. There is no one feminine on that stage. Even the women of politics and news are no longer feminine. Not one.

Not feminine as in passive, receptive, etc. More-so in terms of creating new concepts and cooperation between all rather than superficial division through exploitation and power. In what you are describing, I absolutely agree as those such as Newt masquerade as a God-man with so much arrogance that I'm sure the person behind the entity "Newt Gingrich the Candidate" is probably insecure and scared of how others might view him - when insecure, you act the complete opposite in order to compensate for lost psychological autonomy.

bbartlog
01-24-2012, 02:44 PM
"Do not judge so that you will not be judged". matthew 7:1

This isn't really to the point, though, and is frequently misunderstood. It shouldn't be taken as a blanket prohibition against judging anyone's behavior, ever (after all Jesus obviously had strong opinions about some people, like the moneychangers in the temple...). It is as TheLibertarianNationalist a warning that you will face the same judgment that you visit on others, i.e. a warning against hypocrisy.
But it's also not relevant to the question at hand, because they were not expressing judgment of Castro's behavior in some matter or other, but specifically indicating that they thought he was hellbound. That's a much more arrogant pronouncement to make.

cajuncocoa
01-24-2012, 02:48 PM
“Judge not, that ye be not judged." - Matthew 7:1

Zap!
01-24-2012, 03:11 PM
All atheists go to hell, especially the Communist ones.

hells_unicorn
01-24-2012, 03:16 PM
All atheists go to hell, especially the Communist ones.

If someone dies an atheist, that is true. However, if we look at the example of the thief on the cross at Christ's crucifixion, a midnight confession of saving faith is sufficient to cover one's sins, though I doubt that Castro will ever do that as it would be an act in total opposition to everything he has done as a political leader. Nevertheless, we are not to pronounce a person's final destination while they still draw breath, hence the reason we grant the last rites to those awaiting the death penalty.