PDA

View Full Version : Rank the Republicans!

Trassin
11-11-2007, 02:54 PM
This is posted in the News section for the article but there is a poll where you can Rank the candidates also.

h ttp://nationaljournal.com/racerankings/wh08/republicans/

American
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Interesting forum you have there.

Trassin
11-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Interesting forum you have there.

Take it you are refering to "The Blue Elephant Brigade"?

It was started by a bunch of my ex-navy buddies. We are a bunch of ex-Nuke ET's (geeks of the navy) and use the forum to talk about pretty much everything. It's grown though so now there are a few people there who were never even in the military and even more who I don't know.

We also use Blue Elephant Brigade (BEB) as our guild/team/squad name in any online games we play.

K, done with the shameless self promotion. :D

coffeewithchess
11-11-2007, 03:05 PM
This site has continuously had Ron Paul ranked last. I have email correspondence from over 4 months ago when I was asking "how they ranked" the candidates...this site is bull crap, don't give it traffic. AVOID THIS SITE!

Trassin
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
This site has continuously had Ron Paul ranked last. I have email correspondence from over 4 months ago when I was asking "how they ranked" the candidates...this site is bull crap, don't give it traffic. AVOID THIS SITE!

Ummmm... RP is ranked first.

The voter rankings are on the left side of the page. The main list is their internal rankings of the candidates.

Trassin
11-11-2007, 03:31 PM
Bump