PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Stocking Stuffer

PeacePlan
11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
There is a Ron Paul Stocking Stuffer being planned for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

It seems we would all want to get something for the good Dr. for Christmas.. or at least ask family to have our presents be a donation to the RP Campaign

http://www.gift2ronpaul.com/

This is sponsored by the hard money people at GoldisMoney.info website and will be presented to all the investment sites and money sites..

Spirit of Christmas should have all in a giving mood..

This just went up last night so the site is still under construction - but it appears good?

Furis
11-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Guys we are getting WAY TOO MUCH overlap on big donation days.

The 5th was Great
The 11th was too soon but good in theory
The Tea Party will be AWESOME
This is just too much, focus on the Tea Party.

PeacePlan
11-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Guys we are getting WAY TOO MUCH overlap on big donation days.

The 5th was Great
The 11th was too soon but good in theory
The Tea Party will be AWESOME
This is just too much, focus on the Tea Party.

From my talking to the people at Gold is Money where I am a member they do not want to compete with any of the planned events like the Tea Party.

Most people are going to give something on xnas any way as a present was the opinion over there. Plus asking for the gifts you get to be a donation to Ron Paul would not take away from anything else..

There will be a Christmas spirit no matter what the grinches on this site wish.

Focus on the Tea Party and when Christmas comes it will bring what Christmas always brings..........

I was excited to bring this message as I have been reading here but just a lurker - I finally had something worth saying. I hope you all ask that for Christmas you want a donation to Ron Paul.

DeadheadForPaul
11-11-2007, 02:53 PM
Can we just coordinate for 1 day? I feel like everyone is trying to be a hero. The most effective use of our money will be donating on 1 day

Donations on a major holiday will not be as effective because the news will be reporting on holiday-related BS. Tea Party is a perfect date. Obivously im not discouraging you from donating on whatever date you want since it's your money, but I think it'd be nice to coordinate 1 day donation drive

Naraku
11-11-2007, 03:01 PM
I think a Christmas one is perfectly fine. I mean people are going to be saving up for December 16th long before December and people who might have extra money after that or looking to max out could decide to max out for Christmas.

I believe it is a perfectly splendid idea.

PeacePlan
11-11-2007, 03:38 PM
I think a Christmas one is perfectly fine. I mean people are going to be saving up for December 16th long before December and people who might have extra money after that or looking to max out could decide to max out for Christmas.

I believe it is a perfectly splendid idea.

Yes I think people should give what they can to the Tea Party.. and the spirit of Christmas will come and I think most people at that time will give something as a present?

For sure asking your gifts be donations to Ron Paul does not take away from anything..