PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana "Journalist" attacks Robideaux for Endorsing Dr. Paul, Co-Chairing His Campaign.

hueylong
01-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Just thought ya'll might be interested:

h xxp://www.theind.com/news/9783-cest-what-robideaux-backs-ron-paul

hueylong
01-23-2012, 11:39 PM
bimp

sailingaway
01-23-2012, 11:41 PM
That's utter blog crap. Why bother with it?

torchbearer
01-23-2012, 11:55 PM
for louisiana folks- a repost i made in another thread:
I just got back from a campaign meeting tonight and I have info to spread to my friends. the gop central committee just released the dates.

The GOP caucus will be April 28th. you will need to be signed up republican by Dec 15th, 2011.

The GOP primary will be March 24th at your usually polling place. last day to register republican to vote in it is feb. 22, 2012.
any candidate getting over 25% is awarded some delegates.

The GOP convention will be in shreveport june 2nd. that is when national delegates will be elected.

If you are interested in becoming a precinct captain, a delegate, or volunteer- email/pm me your request and i will make it happen.
Sorry for the delay in info, but we just got our info from the GOP central committee.

things are picking up!

torchbearer
01-23-2012, 11:55 PM
Davis is a huge pickup also.

sailingaway
01-24-2012, 12:17 AM
for louisiana folks- a repost i made in another thread:
I just got back from a campaign meeting tonight and I have info to spread to my friends. the gop central committee just released the dates.

The GOP caucus will be April 28th. you will need to be signed up republican by Dec 15th, 2011.

The GOP primary will be March 24th at your usually polling place. last day to register republican to vote in it is feb. 22, 2012.
any candidate getting over 25% is awarded some delegates.

The GOP convention will be in shreveport june 2nd. that is when national delegates will be elected.

If you are interested in becoming a precinct captain, a delegate, or volunteer- email/pm me your request and i will make it happen.
Sorry for the delay in info, but we just got our info from the GOP central committee.

things are picking up!

You will have to be a Republican by Dec 15, a month ago, and they are just now deciding that? Fetching of them.

unknown
01-24-2012, 12:21 AM
First off, I think we should call the Rep's office who endorsed RP and thank him.

Secondly, the author is actually responding to comments!!! Im going in...

hueylong
01-24-2012, 02:24 AM
The point of the post is that Robideaux is getting attacked for supporting Dr. Paul. A little awareness, a little love, a little support -- would be cool.

http://facebook.com/joelrobideaux

http://leadershipforla.com

hueylong
01-24-2012, 12:44 PM
I think this thread is important because Rep. Robideaux, like Senator Tom Davis, is a strong supporter of Dr. Paul and liberty. It is important that liberty lovers come to the defense of those who are the 'tip of the spear'. If you can show some love at the article, or on Rep. Robideaux's website -- that would great.

sailingaway
01-24-2012, 12:49 PM
friended him, didn't see a post about the endorsement to like though. But I don't like the first post. It is a hit piece. Robidaux being supported should be a different thread that doesn't keep bumping the hit piece imho.

unknown
01-24-2012, 12:56 PM
I called and left a thank you message.

Contact Representative Robideaux's Legislative Office at:
102 Woodvale Avenue, Suite B, Lafayette LA 70503
Phone: 337.984-1091 | Fax: 337.984.8987
Debbie Sonnier, Legislative Assistant

Contact the Robideaux Campaign at:
Phone: 337.981.5555 | Fax: 337.984.7187

unknown
01-24-2012, 12:57 PM
friended him, didn't see a post about the endorsement to like though. But I don't like the first post. It is a hit piece. Robidaux being supported should be a different thread that doesn't keep bumping the hit piece imho.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article/20120120/NEWS01/120120020/State-Rep-Robideaux-endorses-Ron-Paul-president

hueylong
01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Unknown -- the point is to post comments defending Robideaux on the hit piece -- as several people have.

I'll bump the endorsement thread in a second.

thoughtomator
01-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Write to the paper's advertisers and tell them you will not buy their products until they pull their ads from that paper.

Million times more effective than complaining to the hysterical establishment-fellating author.

sailingaway
01-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Unknown -- the point is to post comments defending Robideaux on the hit piece -- as several people have.

I'll bump the endorsement thread in a second.

We teach people to write hit pieces when we give them clicks for writing hit pieces. Ignore them.

hueylong
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
I understand what you are saying, Sailingaway. But I respectfully disagree in this case. This is a local paper. I know the people. I am hoping that RP supporters will torch the piece, so when I go see the writer, I can laugh at him for having to messed with the wrong people, and give him some pointed personal advice -- as a friend. That was the purpose of the OP, anyway.