PDA

View Full Version : quarter 4 fundraising

atthegates
11-11-2007, 02:27 PM
so we have raised almost 8 million dollars and we are only halfway into the quarter. according to ronpaulgraphs, we are projected to raise some 15 million dollars. this doesn't even factor in the amount we will raise on the 16th. if you thought that 4.3 million in one day shocked the establishment, just wait till the end of the quarter because i predict that we will have raised 15-20 million dollars and that is a ridiculous amount of money. can you imagine it...we could outraise thompson and the ghoul.

Q1: some $600,000
Q2: $2.4 million
Q3: $5 million
Q4: $15-20 million

it is definitely possible and i cant even imagine the amount of publicity it would generate

Johnnybags
11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
so we have raised almost 8 million dollars and we are only halfway into the quarter. according to ronpaulgraphs, we are projected to raise some 15 million dollars. this doesn't even factor in the amount we will raise on the 16th. if you thought that 4.3 million in one day shocked the establishment, just wait till the end of the quarter because i predict that we will have raised 15-20 million dollars and that is a ridiculous amount of money. can you imagine it...we could outraise thompson and the ghoul.

Q1: some $600,000
Q2: $2.4 million
Q3: $5 million
Q4: $15-20 million

it is definitely possible and i cant even imagine the amount of publicity it would generate

The gun repossessing, abortion rights, inflation tax, sanctuary city Mayor from NY, LOL. People gotta be brainwashed to think the frontrunner is a Republican. Idiots! So is the party leadership. Rudy?

exomniac
11-11-2007, 02:31 PM
That's some optimism there. I'm hopeful, but I cant help but wonder how much Americans are really going to be willing to give this holiday season (look at gas prices). Speaking of Giuliani, does anyone know where I can find out approximately how much the other candidates have raised this quarter?

awigo50
11-11-2007, 02:32 PM
January 13th may be a little late for fundraising numbers to make a huge difference... after all it's after iowa and probably NH. More will be focused on the winners of these.

Jwaksman
11-11-2007, 02:40 PM
January 13th may be a little late for fundraising numbers to make a huge difference... after all it's after iowa and probably NH. More will be focused on the winners of these.

The numbers start coming out by around 3-5 days after the end of the quarter. The campaigns leak approximate numbers well before the official numbers come out. And they might be pushed up even more since the Iowa Caucuses are on January 3rd.

Our fundraising numbers will have a great effect. Even before the end of the quarter, it gets in the news all the time. How many news articles have you seen recently that have a line along the lines of "Dr. Paul has already raised $7.5 Million this quarter."

Expect more and more campaigns in future years to have live donation counters on their website. This is the wave of the future.