PDA

View Full Version : Debate: Future Fact or Fiction - Revolution

libertywriter
11-11-2007, 01:52 PM
Greetings Everyone:

I just wanted to gauge everyone's opinion on this future possibility. I'm sure that most of you, or at least a large percentage of you, believe that the current administration was behind the 9/11 events. By staging the event, the Bush administration opened the door to the creation of Homeland Security, the lessening of our personnal liberties, and the Executive Order giving Bush the right in the event of another Terror Attack of the US to initiate martial law for an indefinite peoriod of time, making him in essence a military dictator.

How far of a stretch would it be, knowing that they staged the attack on the Twin Towers, for the Bush administration to stage another attack...say on July 4, 2008 (before they elections) and initiate that martial law? Would we oppose it? Would we have a Second American Revelution? Please discuss your thoughts!!!

Billy W. Mitchell
aka:

micahnelson
11-11-2007, 01:55 PM
Wrong Forum, This needs to be in hot topics.

Also, most people here do not believe the current administration was behind 9/11. You can search for the various polls we have had discussing the issue.

pcosmar
11-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Greetings Everyone:

I just wanted to gauge everyone's opinion on this future possibility. I'm sure that most of you, or at least a large percentage of you, believe that the current administration was behind the 9/11 events. By staging the event, the Bush administration opened the door to the creation of Homeland Security, the lessening of our personnal liberties, and the Executive Order giving Bush the right in the event of another Terror Attack of the US to initiate martial law for an indefinite peoriod of time, making him in essence a military dictator.

How far of a stretch would it be, knowing that they staged the attack on the Twin Towers, for the Bush administration to stage another attack...say on July 4, 2008 (before they elections) and initiate that martial law? Would we oppose it? Would we have a Second American Revelution? Please discuss your thoughts!!!

Billy W. Mitchell
aka:

I am not convinced that ANY events were staged. I am sure that they were used to further an agenda.
I would put NOTHING beyond the current Administration. I am watchful now of all their actions.

JenaS62
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Nothing is out of the question with this administration including using some event, somewhere to declare martial law.

johngr
11-11-2007, 02:08 PM
Ron Paul did warn of a Gulf of Tonkin type of false flag used as an excuse to go to war with Iran. He might have disavowed being a "truther" but he did allow for the possibility of a gov't agent sponsored attack. (Maybe he read about Operation Gladio or the Northwoods documents.)

freelance
11-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Wrong Forum, This needs to be in hot topics.

Also, most people here do not believe the current administration was behind 9/11. You can search for the various polls we have had discussing the issue.

What on earth are you basing that on? BTW, if you had said the opposite, I would have asked the same question.

Edit: Sorry, I skipped right over the part about the polls.

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 03:37 PM
Ron Paul did warn of a Gulf of Tonkin type of false flag used as an excuse to go to war with Iran. He might have disavowed being a "truther" but he did allow for the possibility of a gov't agent sponsored attack. (Maybe he read about Operation Gladio or the Northwoods documents.)

Actually his reference to Gulf of Tonkin was in a completely different context. He was in no way implying US administrative involvement. He has further clarified this point on a few occassions.

libertywriter
11-11-2007, 03:54 PM
......"I just wanted to gauge everyone's opinion on this future possibility. I'm sure that most of you, or at least a large percentage of you, believe that the current administration was behind the 9/11 events.".....

Well, given the evidence stated in various books and documentaries about 9/11, I would have thought you would have come to the conclusion about the truth of my statement on you own. I have no doubts as to the validity of my conclusion.

Billy W. Mitchell
aka:

libertywriter
11-11-2007, 03:57 PM
As for documentation: "Freedom to Fascism", "Loose Change", and "The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11, and the Loos of Liberty" by Jim Marrs just to name a few...

Billy W. Mitchell
aka:

hornet
11-11-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm sure that most of you, or at least a large percentage of you, believe that the current administration was behind the 9/11 events.

you are so far off base on this. you might want to spend a little more time here and get to know what 'a large percentage of us' actually believe in before posting this type of remark. i believe i am in the majority here when i say i believe first and foremost in limited government and maxium personal liberty as guaranteed by the constitution. having said that welcome to the forums.

libertywriter
11-11-2007, 04:10 PM
If you watched and read a little more of the documentaries and books, followed the facts of the investagations, and listened to the interviews you would realize the truth of my comments...I apologize for thinking that people who are for electing Ron Paul (and what he stands for) in light of our recent past would have researched these event more closely. The percentages would be where I projected they would be. My mistake, I guess...don't change the facts, the truth, and my beliefs, though.

Billy W. Mitchell
aka: