PDA

View Full Version : Social Terrorism

Cowlesy
01-23-2012, 11:02 AM
I say this article describes Social Terrorism.

What say you, kind forum commenter?

http://news.yahoo.com/no-him-her-preschool-fights-gender-bias-122541829.html

STOCKHOLM (AP) — At the "Egalia" preschool, staff avoid using words like "him" or "her" and address the 33 kids as "friends" rather than girls and boys.
From the color and placement of toys to the choice of books, every detail has been carefully planned to make sure the children don't fall into gender stereotypes.
"Society expects girls to be girlie, nice and pretty and boys to be manly, rough and outgoing," says Jenny Johnsson, a 31-year-old teacher. "Egalia gives them a fantastic opportunity to be whoever they want to be."

Much more at the link here. (http://news.yahoo.com/no-him-her-preschool-fights-gender-bias-122541829.html)

bluesc
01-23-2012, 11:04 AM
This will not end well.

thoughtomator
01-23-2012, 11:04 AM
I call it child abuse.

driller80545
01-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Humans are strange creatures.

pcosmar
01-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Social Terrorism??

No, Social Engineering. And it has been going on for along time, this is just another phase.

Cowlesy
01-23-2012, 01:16 PM
Social Terrorism??

No, Social Engineering. And it has been going on for along time, this is just another phase.

I consider social engineering to be social terrorism. Just calling a spade a spade.

pcosmar
01-23-2012, 01:53 PM
I consider social engineering to be social terrorism. Just calling a spade a spade.

Well terrorism is often used.
Prohibition
War on Drugs
DUI Checkpoints
Anti-Smoking Laws
etc. etc. etc.

But terrorism is a tactic. A tool, if you will, to accomplish the end goal.

Pericles
01-23-2012, 02:13 PM
We are witnessing the suicide of western civilization.

TonySutton
01-23-2012, 02:29 PM
If we call them terrorists can we kidnap them and indefinitely detain them in another country?

Ronulus
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
What happens when they go to the bathroom? Do they have gender neutral bathrooms?

flightlesskiwi
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
"This is about democracy. About human equality."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvqsv1pPSbg

Sola_Fide
01-23-2012, 02:38 PM
We are witnessing the suicide of western civilization.

Yes.

Proverbs 8:36 NASB

"But he who sins against me injures himself;
All those who hate me love death."

kah13176
01-23-2012, 02:43 PM
I think we all need to look up what terrorism means, because it's very overused (likely purposely so).

Cowlesy
01-23-2012, 03:26 PM
I think we all need to look up what terrorism means, because it's very overused (likely purposely so).

I agree, and I am using it on purpose. We are constantly shouted down and portrayed as them simply because we want less government, and to lead our own lives. These people want to control the kids' environment to the point that they will grow up in an unnatural setting. As adults, these kind of laws/regs do very little to mold our opinions or shape our minds compared to what they're doing to these young children. I think it is abhorrent. And if they're going to call me one because I want people to be personally responsible and free, then I am going to call them the same thing for wanting to shape their minds into egalitarian pod children.

We need to push back and condemn this crap instead of being non-judgmental about it.

Aldanga
01-23-2012, 04:27 PM
This will not end well.
MTE.

flightlesskiwi
01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
I agree, and I am using it on purpose. We are constantly shouted down and portrayed as them simply because we want less government, and to lead our own lives. These people want to control the kids' environment to the point that they will grow up in an unnatural setting. As adults, these kind of laws/regs do very little to mold our opinions or shape our minds compared to what they're doing to these young children. I think it is abhorrent. And if they're going to call me one because I want people to be personally responsible and free, then I am going to call them the same thing for wanting to shape their minds into egalitarian pod children.

We need to push back and condemn this crap instead of being non-judgmental about it.

oh, i'm all for calling out and shunning the parents who place their kids in such a mess. and my heart breaks for these kids. best i can offer up is to make sure i train my children to be strong in who they are and to have strong minds so they are able to stand their ground (and speak in love) when they interact with the children who are products of such programs.

my God i feel overwhelmed for my kids and what they will have to face!!

Pauls' Revere
01-23-2012, 05:44 PM
Gender studies permeate academic life in Sweden. Bergkvist noted on her blog that the state-funded Swedish Science Council had granted $80,000 for a postdoctoral fellowship aimed at analyzing "the trumpet as a symbol of gender."

$80,000 dollars to decide if a trumpet is a phallic symbol?? Really?, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

:rolleyes:

heavenlyboy34
01-23-2012, 05:52 PM
This is such a stupid idea. If these people had bothered to do their research, they would know that trying to suppress "gender stereotypes" doesn't work. I read about a study in the US which was similar. The boys turned their barbie dolls into toy guns and the girls used "girl play". Trying to "suppress gender tendencies" is a futile attempt to defy nature.

heavenlyboy34
01-23-2012, 05:54 PM
oh, i'm all for calling out and shunning the parents who place their kids in such a mess. and my heart breaks for these kids. best i can offer up is to make sure i train my children to be strong in who they are and to have strong minds so they are able to stand their ground (and speak in love) when they interact with the children who are products of such programs.

my God i feel overwhelmed for my kids and what they will have to face!!
more power to ya! You're going to have enough trouble with the world your kids are going to inherit as it is. :( You just reminded me of my cousin's kids, and now I'm all misty-eyed. My heart breaks for today's kids. :( :( :(

ryanmkeisling
01-23-2012, 06:04 PM
I wonder if they have ever thought about how bland an androgynous society would be? This type of social engineering is not going to make anything better for anybody. Some academics must have dreamed this up. The "gender pedagogues" at the preschool level are the icing on the cake as they create a whole new industry around a fanatical idea.

Kluge
01-23-2012, 06:21 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Born a boy, unsuccessfully "raised" as a girl. Also another argument against circumcision (they botched it, rendered his penis useless, and decided it'd be brilliant to turn him into a girl.) He (and his twin brother) both eventually killed themselves.

(Not kluge)

Liberty4life
01-23-2012, 06:29 PM
All the societal problems we are having now can be traced back to project paperclip.
I remember a European country who used mass media quite well to control His country.
They ended up doing some pretty dastardly things, but the people were quite happy with him.

Seraphim
01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
And if the boy looks at the "girl" he's labelled a 7 year old sex offender who needs to be watched and monitored for his life, unable to ever get a job/ SIck littler perv.

People are so fucked up. I honestly hope there is a fair God to judge some of these idiots when they die. Boy, that'd be nice to know a semblence of karma exists.

What happens when they go to the bathroom? Do they have gender neutral bathrooms?

GrahamUK
01-23-2012, 06:44 PM
What do you make of this?

'Beck Laxton, 46, and partner Kieran Cooper, 44, decided not to reveal baby Sasha's gender to the world so he would not be influenced by society's prejudices and preconceptions.
They referred to their child as "The Infant" and only allowed him to play with "gender-neutral toys" in their television-free home.
For the first five years of his life Sasha alternated between girls' and boys' outfits, leaving friends, playmates and relatives guessing.'

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9028479/Couple-raise-child-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping.

The worlds gone MAD

Seraphim
01-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Honestly,

Fuck idiots like this. Let them break their own child.

It's when they start to legislate their madness into your life that you need to start swining a big heavy club.

'Beck Laxton, 46, and partner Kieran Cooper, 44, decided not to reveal baby Sasha's gender to the world so he would not be influenced by society's prejudices and preconceptions.
They referred to their child as "The Infant" and only allowed him to play with "gender-neutral toys" in their television-free home.
For the first five years of his life Sasha alternated between girls' and boys' outfits, leaving friends, playmates and relatives guessing.'

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9028479/Couple-raise-child-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping.

The worlds gone MAD

Cowlesy
01-23-2012, 08:40 PM

The worlds gone MAD

Child abuse.

Flugel89
01-23-2012, 09:30 PM
This won't change anything. My girlfriend's children have never been told what to be under any consideration of gender, just taught to be good people.

They watch the same movies, share the same toys, eat the same food.

Neither of them has ever been prompted in any way to follow the stereotypes of their gender.

Want to know what happened?

Her son loves cars, nerf guns, swords, and cheers the badasses in any movie he sees. We never even cut his hair until he asked, but when it got to the middle of his back he asked for a mohawk.

Her daughter loves anything pink, dresses, jewelry, and anything girly.

This all long before any outside influence (preschool, elementary) took any role in their lives.

Boys will be boys, and girls will be girls. Very little you can do to change natural tendencies.

This idea is at worst going to mildly confuse them, and at best, nothing will change.

Pericles
01-23-2012, 10:38 PM

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9028479/Couple-raise-child-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping. (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/9028479/Couple-raise-child-as-gender-neutral-to-avoid-stereotyping.)

The worlds gone MAD

Beck and Kieran need to have their carbon footprint reduced via a mercy killing.

CaptainAmerica
01-23-2012, 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmG57WlIpEc

Is this the future? A future where emotion is outlawed?Art,music, anything that creates "contrast" in society?

Giuliani was there on 911
01-24-2012, 12:26 AM
wow . Someone once told me that little boys in Sweden are taught to pee while sitting down and I didn't believe him. Guess he was right.