PDA

View Full Version : The Other Campaigns

F3d
11-11-2007, 01:31 PM

EvilEngineer
11-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Dr. Paul's campaign is truely a revolution in politics. Transparency. We see how much is coming in, at what rate, and by who. No other campaign in history has been able to do that. It's one driving factor behind his support and the entrancing feeling behind the donation drives. When we see we are close to a goal we all push forward and win. Other candidates would be wise to learn from this.

rfbz
11-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Maybe off topic a bit, but has anyone noticed the lack of Hillary support online? Just for curiosity I was checking out all the blogs supporting different candidates, but when I was trying to find pro-Hillary supporters, I found maybe 1. It just seems odd that she is the definite front-runner, yet I cannot find 1 Hillary supporter offline or online. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places I don't know

Corydoras
11-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Transparency. We see how much is coming in, at what rate, and by who.

Yes, other campaigns say "Your contribution makes a difference," but only with Ron Paul's can we see it within minutes! Other campaigns are so scared of scrutiny that they will not take advantage of this simple psychological fact that people enjoy seeing evidence that they are making a difference.

Corydoras
11-11-2007, 02:23 PM
It just seems odd that she is the definite front-runner, yet I cannot find 1 Hillary supporter offline or online.

You could try hillaryis44.org
It has been around for some months and has a lot of material on it.
It claims to be unconnected to the official campaign.

Primbs
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Ron Paul is cutting edge. Maybe in future years will campaigns start to copy Ron Paul.