PDA

View Full Version : Do you SERIOUSLY want Ron Paul to win? Then DONATE! Today is a money bomb day!

Menthol Patch
11-11-2007, 01:07 PM
Everyone,

I urge all of you who seriously want Ron Paul to win the nomination to dig deep and make the largest donation you can today. As many of you know, today is a money bomb day. The goal is a million dollars. We MUST meet this goal!

If we can meet this goal the result will be an additional week of free publicity in the mainstream media. Do you remember how AWESOME last week was when Ron Paul was being mentioned over and over again? Just imagine A SECOND WEEK where they are reporting that just days after Ron Paul raised 4 million dollars he raised ANOTHER million dollars in a single day!

Time is running out. Time is running out for today's money bomb and for the Ron Paul campaign. The primaries are coming soon and if we want to WIN we must KICK THINGS UP a notch!

We absolutely CANNOT sit passively and wait for other people to donate. Every single one of us must contribute! It's important to think of reasons why we CAN donate instead of why we cannot. The patriots who founded this nation made sacrifices and if we want Ron Paul to win the nomination we must make sacrifices too!

Finally, let me stress Ron Paul CAN INDEED WIN! His campaign is gaining MOMENTUM everyday! But he will not win if we don't accelerate that momentum. A great way of doing so would be making today a FANTASTIC fundraising day and MEETING OUR GOAL!

Please make the largest donation you possibly can for liberty, freedom, peace, and small government.

Menthol Patch
11-11-2007, 01:10 PM
Do you seriously want Ron Paul to win?

GHoeberX
11-11-2007, 01:22 PM
I think people are aware of it :)

I bet some are also waiting to donate till it's 7 PM EST

Convert
11-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Mrs. Sharon NXXXXXXXX,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T124759-101142019

Menthol Patch
11-11-2007, 01:26 PM
That is fantastic Convert! Thank you so much for the donation! You are a true patriot!

Convert
11-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks Menthol Patch. 11/11 resonates with me more than Guy Fawkes day (though I donated $200 that day) or 12/16. My Grandfather (WWI), father (WWII and Korea), sister (Desert Storm), and husband (Vietnam) are all war Veterans; and my brother is a peace time Veteran. My grandfather, father, and husband are(were) all disabled Vets.

Menthol Patch
11-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for sharing that with us Convert. It seems like the military is a tradition in your family.

I also have some relatives that are veterans, but not as many as yourself.

I think it's horrible how the government abandons and mistreats its veterans. To be blunt, I think the only new government spending we need is a program that makes sure the basic needs of every veteran (medical, shelter, cloths, food) is taken care of so that NONE are in need. I do NOT think the government should do that for ordinary people (I do not believe in the welfare state) but I do believe in that for veterans. I believe Ron Paul does too!

Convert
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Ron Paul does support our Veterans. He is one himself. And I support Ron Paul primarily because he will end this unconstitutional war in Iraq and will stop the needless spilling of American blood on foreign soil.

Menthol Patch
11-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Convert,

I totally agree. Ron Paul is the only candidate that is not a warmonger.

hawkeyenick
11-11-2007, 02:05 PM
I figured this was appropriate for the thread:

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/slideshow?collectionId=1272

This is the first time he has visited the injured soldiers, the 30,000 that didn't die, the ones we don't talk about.

He can barely even look at them.

Eric23
11-11-2007, 02:37 PM
Someone go spam Ron Paul's myspace page because I don't think too many know about a money bomb today.