PDA

View Full Version : Do you need me?

Barrex
01-22-2012, 07:11 PM
This is my last post in which I try to get active. For Projects to work they need involvement of many not few. I am not trolling or being pessimistic. I am just trying to see things as they are.What is purpose of this forum? To make people involved in getting Ron Paul elected or to get people creating endless threads that get forgotten in 24 hours? 99% of threads in grassroots central have less than 3 pages.

Because of nature of my job I cant be part of any party (anywhere in the world)....but almost anything else is gray area and therefore allowed.
Many people dont feel comfortable calling other people (I am not that confident in my English language) or go from home to home to campaign for Ron (I am in Europe). Most of those people (including me) would be willing among other things:
-post on forums;
-send emails(to MSM, local newspapers, radio and TV stations etc);
-vote in polls;
-free facebook ads;
-infojam;
and many other things...

Do you need me? How can I help?

There are some of my ideas that other people started but failed (contacting SC local media (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?349676-LOCAL-SOUTH-CAROLINA-RADIO-STATION-CONTACTS)) or didnt get enough attention (Save and send Ron Paul campaign materials) because there is no structure, no organization, no plan, no clear vision how to accomplish things.
I was member of student organizations, organized concerts, was involved in several charitys, I am still involved in few... I learned from experience: Dont work hard work smart... Give all projects best possible start and involve as much people as that there are plenty people who are willing to help and will talk about issue but will not do anything unless is told to them "do this".
STOP SAYING CAMPAIGN SHOULD DO THIS SHOULD DO THAT WE SHOULD DO IT!!!! (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?353688-REAL-Grassroot-action-database) But again, truth be told...if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.
Biggest project that we have at the moment is to make this forum fertile ground for other projects to succeed. This is foundation on all other actions will build upon. If this is flawed and not functional then all other projects are doomed to failure

I say these things with best intentions and because I want Ron Paul to succeed.

donnay
01-22-2012, 07:14 PM
Great ideas, and I would say we need everyone, because idea are bullet proof!! +rep

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 07:15 PM
I don't know if a project will get off the ground today, people are regrouping. But we actually are about to gear up for MULTIPLE contests in the same time frame so I think we are going to need everyone. I don't have a handle yet on what is needed in NV or Minn or Co, or Wa yet. Or Louisiana.

I personally think keeping a commenting presence in Florida, at least, is important, we don't want Ron embarrassed there or it will impact how he does later. I just don't know what will be needed in the 'new' states yet, because we just finished one, yesterday.

Working Poor
01-22-2012, 07:58 PM
Keep posting and sharing ideas. Our group that gives us energy. individuals generate ideas what works for one may not for another but we need to share our creativity.

wowrevolution
01-22-2012, 08:07 PM
Get an AM Radio Transmitter - Get ready to broadcast Ron Paul Radio - Get a broadcast license - PLASMA ANTENNAS CAN'T BE TRACED.

mavtek
01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
I could use some help getting people to watch "Freedomwatch" on Fox Biz and filling out an online survey. A little pet project of mine. I just thought of it pretty much this weekend though, so I haven't done anything with it.