PDA

View Full Version : Bring the WA State Thread to the front with the other recent States

RPit
01-22-2012, 02:00 PM
WA is extremely important, being before Super Tuesday, for momentum. This time around ALL the delegates will be awarded via Caucus- there is no primary. We did badly in the primary but in the caucus we came a close third with around 22% in '08.. We have a real shot at winning this.

Last time the establishment was stacked against us, with slates and everything. So we really need to be on our game because we can expect similar things. I was delegate to State Convention and I got disgusted by how the establishment acted.

Organization is important here if we are to pull this off. So I'd like to have this 'brought' to front, since we have a real shot at this. We can't just 'focus' on it 'later'. Time to organize is now.

The 'terretories' threads are so hidden, so just think WA State should be brought to the front with the other early States.

Luieburger
01-22-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes folks. It's crunch time here in WA. This is one of the states where we have a great chance of taking 1st.

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 02:10 PM
I would agree with this, but it takes an admin. Did you pm either Jeremy or JoshLowry to ask?

jcannon98188
01-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Whoah, I had no idea that Washington State was coming up soon. When is it's primary? I need to start hitting the streets sooner than I thought (I was thinking I had multiple months for some reason, I guess that doesn't really make much sense :D)

surf
01-22-2012, 02:12 PM
please help with anyone you know that lives in this state. tell them it will be a painless process, and ask them to commit a couple hours on March 3rd.

in general, we are an anti-war state and pro-civil liberties if this helps.

jcarcinogen
01-22-2012, 02:12 PM
https://waforronpaul2012.wufoo.com/forms/official-internships-with-the-ron-paul-campaign/

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 02:13 PM
Whoah, I had no idea that Washington State was coming up soon. When is it's primary? I need to start hitting the streets sooner than I thought (I was thinking I had multiple months for some reason, I guess that doesn't really make much sense :D)

that's one reason we need to bring them up front.....

The Dark Knight
01-22-2012, 02:18 PM
We need about 35% to win wa state and I think its very possible with Gingrich and Romney splitting up the establishment. Ron Paul won my county (Grant) in 08. Its going to happen again and we also have a great organization in Eastern Washington. Ron Paul is very popular up here in the Pacific Northwest.

RPit
01-22-2012, 02:26 PM
We need about 35% to win wa state and I think its very possible with Gingrich and Romney splitting up the establishment. Ron Paul won my county (Grant) in 08. Its going to happen again and we also have a great organization in Eastern Washington. Ron Paul is very popular up here in the Pacific Northwest.

You remember which county was totally disqualified in the State Convention? All of them essentially were RP delegates too.

Ya folks they threw out a whole county, that is what we were facing! Spokane County was the bomb, it was essentially all RP delegates :)
I'm from Snohomish County, we got a decent number but still were outnumbered. But overall delegate count to the State Convention was probably 40-50% Ron Paul, the rest establishment.

For those who don't know Ron carried 9 counties last go around ;) We can make that even better this time.

RPit
02-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Bump to get WA up front, since not many states left already remove Colorado and MN,.

lordindra3
02-09-2012, 12:32 AM
I really hope to be proud to live in the great state of WA. Ill definitely gunning for being a delegate, among anything else that could help the great Dr. Paul.

RPit
02-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Hm.. so can we have WA State forum brought up front, not just hid under terrirtories. I mean the 'other States' are already done so.. :)