PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Looks to DISQUALIFY RON PAUL...Hmm.

wgadget
01-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Well, at least the article mentions Ron Paul...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120121/D9SD7COG1.html

Santorum also looked to disqualify the fourth candidate in the race, Rep. Ron Paul of Texas. Santorum said there were three candidates who could capture the GOP nomination and cast libertarian favorite Paul as a gadfly annoyance.

giovannile07
01-22-2012, 01:59 PM
That's just irritating, it's one thing to win the nominee and it's one thing to try to win it unfairly trying to get rid of a candidate.

MsDoodahs
01-22-2012, 02:00 PM
Well, at least the article mentions Ron Paul...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120121/D9SD7COG1.html

Santorum also looked to disqualify the fourth candidate in the race, Rep. Ron Paul of Texas. Santorum said there were three candidates who could capture the GOP nomination and cast libertarian favorite Paul as a gadfly annoyance.

disqualify in the minds of the voters he was speaking to.

Not disqualify as in formally disqualify.

No worries here.

kylejack
01-22-2012, 02:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mOwkT.png

pauliticalfan
01-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Santorum is absolutely the worst kind of Republican. Ideologically he's a neocon, and personally he's just a dick.

Bruno
01-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Santorum is absolutely the worst kind of Republican. Ideologically he's a neocon, and personally he's just a dick.

Lol, so true!

giovannile07
01-22-2012, 02:11 PM
disqualify in the minds of the voters he was speaking to.

Not disqualify as in formally disqualify.

No worries here.
Definitely understand that, but you know Santorum is going to use cheap tactics and probably lie to the people and twist his words saying he'll do this to make it seem bad.

Gary4Liberty
01-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Hes saying that all the voters who voted for him (which are more than voted for santorum) are also gadfly annoyances. He doesnt respect the process because its all about himself. Cant wait till he "takes one for the team" and drops out.

rpwi
01-22-2012, 02:15 PM
That seems to be his new tactic....pretend Ron Paul doesn't exist. He did this in the SC debate where he only talked about Mitt and Newt and he's been doing this on the campaign trail.

Edward
01-22-2012, 02:16 PM
I would like to see his exact quote, but this doesn't surprise me. He's still bitter from the zinger that Paul tossed him at the end of the last debate.

kylejack
01-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I would like to see his exact quote, but this doesn't surprise me. He's still bitter from the zinger that Paul tossed him at the end of the last debate.
His guy last night was saying there are only three people on the island. Looks like it's a campaign decision to start trying to sell this.

Voluntary Man
01-22-2012, 02:30 PM

At least he has integrity. ;)

[meaning: neoconservatism is a dick political philosophy, so integrity would necessitate being a dick, personally]

JK/SEA
01-22-2012, 02:44 PM

pretty sure he wears that as a badge of honor.

I think he's looking towards being the center of attention at the next bohemian grove gathering.

HOLLYWOOD
01-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Santorum was on CNN's STATE of the NATION with Candy Crowley and ABC's THIS WEEK with George Stephanopouluos... this morning

Rick Santorum repeatly stated "it's a 3 man race, there's 3 candidates in the running, etc etc." Stephanopoulus even reiterated it once on G, R, & S . (Stay Puft Marshmellow Man, Android Head, and Hitler II)

Santorum is there to keep Ron Paul out of the nomination... I'm sure Karl Rove and the establishment are funding Santorum's SuperPAC 'Red, White, and Blue PAC.

Santorum also brough in over $3 million in one week after the Iowa win.

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 03:19 PM
a libertarian annoyance who has more votes to date than Santorum does, and is credited with having more delegates. In fact, we will do our best to pick up Santorum's, as Santorum inevitably drops out.

Gary4Liberty
01-22-2012, 03:28 PM
a libertarian annoyance who has more votes to date than Santorum does, and is credited with having more delegates. In fact, we will do our best to pick up Santorum's, as Santorum inevitably drops out. no Ron Paul was magically stripped of delegates and now he only has 4 while santorum has magically been assigned 14

lauren
01-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Santorum should get out of the race. He is a wackjob. He scares me more than Mitt or Newt.

Agorism
01-28-2012, 06:04 PM
Why does he waste time attacking Paul like that.

None of our voters are going to be people who would vote for him anyway.

Kords21
01-28-2012, 06:15 PM
So Santorum can't count to 4 is that what his campaign is saying? :D

green73
01-28-2012, 06:16 PM
Amazing resemblance
http://files.sharenator.com/dickhead_RE_Smash_Head_On_Keyboard_Post_Result-s450x574-152799.jpg

MozoVote
01-28-2012, 07:07 PM
When I see Rick in a debate, I feel like I'm watching a parody of how a "politician" looks and behaves. I will at least give Romney credit for being a capable technocrat and Newt credit for thinking about grand strategies.

Rick is a one dimensional caricature to me. I may have to leave the party and campaign for Gary Johnson, if he becomes the nominee.

SpiritOf1776_J4
01-29-2012, 12:14 AM
Like Santorum and Gingrich are disqualified from the Virgina ballot and other states already?

Fake media prop ups isn't the same thing as actual supporters.

Gary4Liberty
01-29-2012, 12:15 AM
When I see Rick in a debate, I feel like I'm watching a parody of how a "politician" looks and behaves.

haha This! So true..