PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's E-Mail Today: Onward!!!! Donate Whatever You Are Able To NOW!!!

seawolf
01-22-2012, 12:05 PM
Ron Paul has sent an E-Mail to all of his Supporters this Sunday Morning.

In part it states,

"After achieving historic results in Iowa and New Hampshire, our campaign quadrupled its total from 2008 in South Carolina last night."

"Now, as we look ahead to several contests in the coming weeks, its more critical than ever that I know I can count on your support."

"Only my campaign has the resources, the organization, and the volunteers to compete nationwide with establishment candidate Mitt Romney - and only my name will appear on each ballot along with Mitt Romney's."

"With the spotlight brighter than ever before on both my leading establishment opponents, more voters will realize that their Big Government candidacies spell certain defeat against President Obama."

"Please, help me reach millions more voters with the truth about my consistent record, as well as our message of freedom and real change, with your most generous contribution today.

Onward!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

The call has gone out to the Ron Paul Nation. The mainstream media will be watching!!! Will our Donations and Support for Ron Paul collapse. Or will we fight!!!

I say fight!!!, Onward!!! and I will Donate Today Sunday, on the slowest donation day of the week, to show the Establishment that we will not go quietly!!!!

What say you????????W[/B]

Patrick Henry
01-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!
Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 7YJ3297213762053T
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-22 12:09:03

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 12:12 PM
our campaign quadrupled its total from 2008 in South Carolina last night
In fact, they quintupled the numbers.

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 12:13 PM
from last night after the results:

Here are your transaction details:
Donation amount: $50.00
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-21 19:36:13
Transaction ID: 33366XXXX

Echoes
01-22-2012, 12:16 PM
I hope he declares Onward and goes independent if we dont get the GOP nomination. Do or die, 2012 !

seawolf
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Ron Paul Donation Tracker now at $26,346 for a Sunday and the graph is Spiking!!!!

Thank you for answering Ron's Call for Support!!!!

tennman
01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
I want to know that the campaign will address the 2 issues hurting Paul.

1. The perceived "lack" of electability (easily disproven by the recent CNN polls showing only Paul and Romney tie Obama).

2. Foreign policy stuff. The difference in military spending and defense spending.

Can anyone tell me if those two issues will be aggressively addressed? Because I want to know my money will be used to make a difference.

WD-NY
01-22-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm so tired of these vague "donate whatever you can" 2 page long emails.

Just once I'd like to see a short, specific message like this:

This email is being sent out to 400,000 supporters. We expect 200,000 to open this message. We need each of you to donate just $25. That's it. Not a dollar more. $25 each and we will raise $5,000,000 - enough to break through the media bias and deliver our message directly to the people.

Add a ticker that counts number of unique donors and I garuantee that the donatation total would be through the roof.

seawolf
01-22-2012, 12:56 PM
WD-NY that is a great idea!!!! Let's hope the Campaign listens.....

RonPaulFanInGA
01-22-2012, 01:01 PM
I hope he declares Onward and goes independent if we dont get the GOP nomination. Do or die, 2012 !

When will that decision be made? Surely one can't wait until June again, and still expect to run a viable non-Republican/Democrat presidential campaign.

low preference guy
01-22-2012, 01:15 PM
When will that decision be made? Surely one can't wait until June again, and still expect to run a viable non-Republican/Democrat presidential campaign.

Jesse Benton said recently RP might only run as a third party if the dollar is collapsing, which Benton said was unlikely. Don't have the source now.

nyrgoal99
01-22-2012, 01:22 PM

Add a ticker that counts number of unique donors and I garuantee that the donatation total would be through the roof.

good idea

sailingaway
01-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Jesse Benton said recently RP might only run as a third party if the dollar is collapsing, which Benton said was unlikely. Don't have the source now.

I think Benton made that up as a personal matter thinking it left the door open and would shut people up. Ron just says he leaves events to unfold, but he can't see it happening.

lakefx
01-22-2012, 01:52 PM

In many ways, this is how he can grab the GOP by the balls. They now know that he can grab upwards of 15%+ of GOP voters, and probably as much 5-10% of Dem's and well over 50% of the independents. Could go as high as 15% in the general if if were to happen RIGHT NOW, and his base is growing. Enough to tank any GOP candidate in the general right now, and especially in 10 months. He has two ways to do this, deny Romney the nomination without his delegate's support, or deny them voters. Either way, he has the potential to flatline the GOP, rip it in two, or rob them of support for a decade or more as this movement matures and grows.

This perhaps gets even bigger with a Paul/Johnson Libertarian ticket. It's a longshot idea, but a 15+% general election vote propels the LP into the mainstream and beyond. I'd argue with our $, Paul's support, a couple billionaire libertarian backers, the ballots of the LP, things get very interesting very fast.

There's historical implications if there's a 3rd party run, or even mention of it this summer.

seawolf
01-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Ron Paul Daily Donation Tracker at $40,836 for Sunday, despite two Conference Championship Football Games on TV NOW.

teacherone
01-22-2012, 04:06 PM

This email is being sent out to 400,000 supporters. We expect 200,000 to open this message. We need each of you to donate just $25. That's it. Not a dollar more. $25 each and we will raise $5,000,000 - enough to break through the media bias and deliver our message directly to the people.

bump

hazek
01-22-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes! Donate now! So we can give the corporate media propaganda machine even more of your hard earned money to allow us a few moments of ads being played in between 24/7/365 of propaganda and omission we normally face! So onward with more money and power to them! Yay!

:rolleyes:

Learn from the movie Moneyball, you can't play the big money game strategy without the big money.. unfortunately the time to figure out a better strategy and still have a chance has long since passed.

WD-NY
01-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Yes! Donate now! So we can give the corporate media propaganda machine even more of your hard earned money to allow us a few moments of ads being played in between 24/7/365 of propaganda and omission we normally face! So onward with more money and power to them! Yay!

:rolleyes:

Learn from the movie Moneyball, you can't play the big money game strategy without the big money.. unfortunately the time to figure out a better strategy and still have a chance has long since passed.

True enough - I wish the campaign would follow Obama's 2008 example and invest more of our donations into building out a more effective website and social media presence. The ROI compared to direct mail and TV commercials would be fantastic imo. Imagine what $25,000 dollars would buy in terms of website design, content, etc.

seawolf
01-22-2012, 07:41 PM
$51,971 on the Ron Paul Donation Tracker....this is actually a very good Sunday Donation Total with over 3 hours remaining......

wgadget
01-22-2012, 07:48 PM

And Ron Paul said that the dollar will be collapsing by this summer. :p

millercards
01-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $32.50
Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Transaction date/time: 2012-01-23 08:33:34

If anyone else doesn't know.... signs, magnets, clothes, etc... are available at RonPaul2012.com

All purchases go to the campaign!

A. Havnes
01-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Sure thing.