PDA

View Full Version : HUGE BLOWBACK OPPORTUNITY: Call in NEOCON TALKRADIO and ask if they still despise Gingrich

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 11:03 AM
You don't need to be a prophet to predict that neocon talkshow hosts will tell their listeners after the SC primary what a great conservative Gingrich is and how it makes sense that he won in ultraconservative SC. Gingrich is the chosen one of the GOP establishment. He is totally corrupt, so they can use him for whatever policy they have in mind. He also tries to co-opt the libertarian/conservative movement (like he did in the 1990s), thereby stopping the momentum of the true liberty movement (the RP r3volution). That's another big plus for the establishment. They obviously prefer him over Romney.

However: Just a few weeks ago, there was a Ginrich bash fest going on in neocon talkradio shows. A lot of neocon talkshow hosts despised Gingrich as unacceptable to (Neo-)conservatives. I will collect footage of this here in this thread. I ask YOU to call in to these radio shows and expose the flipflopping of the hosts on Gingrich. Give them some BLOWBACK. This is a huge opportunity. Make sure you put the accusation of flipflopping at the end of your statement, because the host will certainly cut you off, once he realizes what your plans are.

List of Gingrich bashers:

Glenn Beck: He said that he would vote for Ron Paul as a third party candidate over Gingrich as GOP. He also said that Newt Gingrich is "progressive" and that Tea Party support for Gingrich over Obama must be "about race"

Michael Savage offered 1 million dollars to Gingrich if he drops out.

Rush Limbaugh exposed the "inexplicable Newt Gingrich" on his criticism of the Ryan plan and Gingrich's support for an individual mandate.

Ann Coulter: I would prefer Ron Paul as president to Newt Gingrich.

Feel free to add any names and quotes :D

Bruno
01-22-2012, 11:17 AM
+ rep, sounds like a great idea

donnay
01-22-2012, 12:05 PM
+rep

Yes these talking heads are getting quite confused--first they get their scripts to back Romney, and now the new script is prop up Newt. Newt is more much the status quo pimp.

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Bump.
+rep to everyone who finds more examples of neocon talkshow hosts bashing the Grinch :)

JJ2
01-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Michael Savage offered 1 million dollars to Gingrich if he drops out.

Yeah, because he said that Romney was the only who could beat Obama. But now he's already been saying that Romney can't beat Obama because he is too nice, and last week Savage started praising Newt and saying we need someone who is mean, all of this after he called Newt every name in the book (just like he did with Paul after praising him previously). The guy is schizo or something.

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah, because he said that Romney was the only who could beat Obama. But now he's already been saying that Romney can't beat Obama because he is too nice, and last week Savage started praising Newt and saying we need someone who is mean, all of this after he called Newt every name in the book (just like he did with Paul after praising him previously). The guy is schizo or something.
This is exactly what needs to be exposed by the callers.

Scott_in_PA
01-22-2012, 03:24 PM
Glenn will still bash newt and question the teaparty principles.
I'll even bet 10,000 dollars:D

TheTexan
01-22-2012, 03:30 PM
If someone calls Hannity, be sure to call him a statist :)

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 03:33 PM
If someone calls Hannity, be sure to call him a statist :)
I searched for Hannity despising Gingrich and I didn't find something substancial yet. I must admit I wasn't really motivated to listen to Hannity, so I'll probably find something if I try harder.

JJ2
01-22-2012, 03:34 PM
I searched for Hannity despising Gingrich and I didn't find something substancial yet. I must admit I wasn't really motivated to listen to Hannity, so I'll probably find something if I try harder.

Hannity loves Gingrich. They are very close friends.

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Hannity loves Gingrich. They are very close friends.
That explains it. O'reilly also seems to carry the water for him.

swissaustrian
01-23-2012, 10:12 AM
Bump.
Is anybody listening to neocon talkradio right now?Any Newt praises?

kahless
01-23-2012, 10:54 AM
They think their listeners are fickle and will simply forget what they said about Gingrich. In most cases that has worked in the past but they may have taken it too far this time.

btw - Gingrich and Santorum were long term paid Foxnews consultants that have a close relationship with the staff.

swissaustrian
01-23-2012, 10:56 AM
They think their listeners are fickle and will simply forget what they said about Gingrich. In most cases that has worked in the past but they may have taken it too far this time.

That's why I'm asking fellow RPFers to call in and expose this stupid flip flopping :)