PDA

View Full Version : CNN/Youtube Republican Debate November 28, 2007

Highstreet
11-11-2007, 11:58 AM
CNN/Youtube Republican Debate November 28, 2007.

Check it out.

Ask the candidates questions.

http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=UmaMZB4e_RM (http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=UmaMZB4e_RM)

robertwerden
11-11-2007, 12:00 PM
For those who plan on being there in person, this is when we get back at Rudy for BOOING Ron Paul.

American
11-11-2007, 12:01 PM
This is the best opportunity for RP supporters to really do some good to help RP on the computer.

Make a video asking the questions you know these candidates will stumble on. Ask about the dollar failing, the economy, Why the bang the drums of war when the IAEA and the CIA says Iran is at least 5 years aways from a nuclear weapon.

I'm waiting for my webcam....:)

hummtide
11-11-2007, 12:07 PM
HERE IS THE QUESTION WE ALL SHOULD SEND IN..

To all the candidates:
The quesiton is..

You all agree that to be president, there is a certain level of professionalism you must display in order to be considered a viable presidential candidate... no?

So my qustion is, if that is the case and you all agree with that statement, then explain to me and the rest of the country why is it that every one of you minus Dr Paul have shown in recent months, especially in the debates an almost childish attitude, and with that, why should the American people even consider voting for you?

Highstreet
11-11-2007, 12:07 PM
This is the best opportunity for RP supporters to really do some good to help RP on the computer.

Make a video asking the questions you know these candidates will stumble on. Ask about the dollar failing, the economy, Why the bang the drums of war when the IAEA and the CIA says Iran is at least 5 years aways from a nuclear weapon.

I'm waiting for my webcam....:)

Why would we invade Iran when Reagan never invaded the USSR?

Ask Paul why he would be the best candidate to beat Hillary in 08?

Why are we making the middle east unstable by antagonizing Iran, when the IAEA says they are cooperating?

Why is Paul the only candidate calling for Smaller Govt? Who is the true conservative, and what programs are you going to cut?

etc.

JMO
11-11-2007, 12:14 PM
The question i would like to see asked.

If you were elected president would you guarantee that you will lower the National debt?

All the Republican candidates claim they are fiscal conservative but none of them have a policy to lower our National debt, except Ron Paul.

Goldwater Conservative
11-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Why is the only acceptable Republican today one who supports Bush's foreign policy, even though over a third of the party wants the troops home from Iraq within a year? Why don't you see that nation-building weakens our national defense by taking resources away from border security and by making people in other countries more likely to take up arms against America?

Those are my two biggest questions right now. It would force the candidates to either insult a big part of the base or legitimize Ron Paul.

fourameuphoria
11-11-2007, 12:38 PM
If this past week has been precedent, I think that with CNN at the helm, Ron will probably got a lot more air at this debate.

njandrewg
11-11-2007, 12:54 PM
we need more tough questions for those other candidates

Cindy
11-11-2007, 01:02 PM
For those who plan on being there in person, this is when we get back at Rudy for BOOING Ron Paul.

Tickets had been sold out for quite some time.

I heard from my meetup organizer that their will be a pre debate fund raising dinner, yet can not find a thing about that and want to buy tickets for it. Anybody know anything on that? Nothing is up yet at pauls site and it's only a few weeks away.

They are planning a BIG rally as well and the local meetups got the PRIMO spot for it. It's in a park area you have to walk through to get into the debate hall.

Tyler19
11-11-2007, 01:11 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OXLeK0aBRq0

LinearChaos
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
I uploaded two questions for Giuliani regarding Bernard Kerik. Hopefully they get in :) Rate them if you like them ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QyFvObUwnZs

Mayor Giuliani, assuming two things, one, you are elected president, and two, Bernard Kerik, your personal friend, former police commissioner, and the man you recommended as the head of the department of homeland security, and… who was recently indicted on charges of conspiracy, tax fraud, and lying to the white house, is convicted. As President Giuliani, would you grant a convicted Bernard Kerik a pardon?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K8QK8qcJNRo

You claim that you are superior to the other candidates when it comes to executive experience, and so my question is this, based on the mere principle that Bernard Kerik, your former police commissioner, personal friend, and the man you recommended for the position of secretary of the department of homeland security, a cabinet level position, is being indited on charges of conspiracy, tax fraud, and lying to the white house, how can we the people trust your judgment regarding the various other political appointees you would choose as president, especially Judicial appointees?

Paulite5112007
11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
To Rudy Guilianni:

We are more threatened by blowback and have less freedom now than before the Iraq war, so what did America get aside from 3400 dead soldiers and a $600 billion dollar bill?

Too much? I was going to tone it down to...

We are no less threatened and fewer freedoms now than before the Iraq war, so what did the american taxpayer get for the $600 billion bill that is still increasing to fund the war?