PDA

View Full Version : Don't underestimate the Grinch!

torque313
01-22-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't know if many of you remember the 90's but Gingrich has to be the most diabolical politician i can ever remember. I think he realizes he can't win the nomination because he's not on the ballot in enough states. I think he's shooting for the vice presidential slot while getting as popular as possible in the meantime to get conservatives behind Romney when they team up because Romney can't do it himself. The Grinch is as establishment as it gets and perceptive enough to see the talking points that Ron Paul uses on the fed are some of his strongest points. The dude is like the borg, he assimilates all good talking points in order to create a more attractive candidate. Somebody that smart has to know that he can't possibly beat a Ken doll type like Obama in an open election, i mean he looks and acts like the stereotypical white man politician in a Chappelle show episode. All cannons need to be pointed at this guy from the Ron Paul camp, forget about Romney he's ultimately weak and everybody knows it. Romney is nothing more than a stereotypical ivy league rich boy, rowing team, ascot wearing douche. Don't worry about Santorum either that guy will never be able to take the northern or more progressive states, he's effectively done. Gingrich needs to be knocked out or we've got a problem. The good thing is that he has a tendency to eventually say something completely insane and offensive and we all have to be willing to jump right on his ass when he does.

P.s.
I'm fed up with hearing all this defeatist talk after just 3 states good God people grow a spine. We are far from done and we are fighting the most just cause of any of our lifetimes. The cause of liberty is a constant grind, everybody needs to dig deep.

nc4rp
01-22-2012, 09:06 AM
Excellent points, but it seems to me Newt is an utterly horrible liability, i dont think Romney would have it.

i think 2 different factions are at war there, maybe the Bush or related insider faction backing Newt. The free-global-corporate interests i think are backing Romney (these are guesses)

gunnysmith
01-22-2012, 09:15 AM
This is the true story of who Newt Gingrich beat in SC

Gingrich Beats Media in South Carolina, 54 to 14

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has defeated the national media in South Carolina by a margin of 54 percent to 14 percent, according to a survey conducted by a Democratic polling firm.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gingrich-beats-media-south-carolina-54-14

HOLLYWOOD
01-22-2012, 09:21 AM
"The Grinch" most diabolical politician... Ain't that dah truth!

Anything this devil crafts in actions are weighed on how he can present and defend his actions that are completely 170 degrees out from one another.

The One
01-22-2012, 09:32 AM
I agree...you can't underestimate him. I mean somehow this fat piece of shit has found three different women who were willing to fuck him. That's quite an accomplishment in and of itself. Just imagine what else he might be capable of.

opinionatedfool
01-22-2012, 09:49 AM
I'm almost starting to wonder if romney should be taken out of the race instead of the grinch. Since grinch doesn't even qualify in so many states Ron Paul would win by default if romney was out. Since romney has been pretty positive towards ron paul we may pick up a lot of his supporters. Grinch also has a lot of dirt an doesn't compete against obama as well as ron paul does.

torque313
01-22-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm almost starting to wonder if romney should be taken out of the race instead of the grinch. Since grinch doesn't even qualify in so many states Ron Paul would win by default if romney was out. Since romney has been pretty positive towards ron paul we may pick up a lot of his supporters. Grinch also has a lot of dirt an doesn't compete against obama as well as ron paul does.

Here's the problem though...
Why would Romney back out of a race that Gingrich is incapable of winning? He's not on the ballot in enough states to possibly win. It's pretty much a wrap for Grinch the only way he can get anything out of this is to become Vice president. That is the case i think he's making. The last thing we need is Newt being the tie breaking vote in the Senate. This dude is more dangerous to liberty than he seems, he has no moral center. This guy needs to be our target. I agree that Romney needs to be addressed as well but i argue that an attack upon Newt is also an attack on Romney in the end.
If i was Romney there is only 3 people i would consider for vice president:
Huntsman
Gov. Christie
or Newt

I don't think he would settle on Huntsman because running a president and a vice president that are both Mormons may look pretty fixed and may not sit well with evangelicals

Governor Christie would probably be the smartest choice but it doesn't look like he wants to leave as Governor and probably has plans to run in the next election for president

Newt is the only one left and he's going to need an attack dog just like Obama has one with Biden. Newt fits the bill to a T

Okie RP fan
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Here's a good video to spread around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPz1Qdq1uI&feature=player_embedded#!

Watching it right now.

Send this video, along with "Sheer Hypocrisy" to everyone on your email lists and post them on Facebook.

Varin
01-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Someone should make a video about his time in the house "The Grinch who stole the republic"

muh_roads
01-22-2012, 11:53 AM

Watching it right now.

Send this video, along with "Sheer Hypocrisy" to everyone on your email lists and post them on Facebook.

Does anyone else have a hard time getting through this video? It is really boring. I've tried to watch it so many times but I end up getting distracted. I can't put my finger on why it is just so boring to me.

Overview of America narrated by the same guy is so much more interesting.

swissaustrian
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
"The Grinch" most diabolical politician... Ain't that dah truth!

Anything this devil crafts in actions are weighed on how he can present and defend his actions that are completely 170 degrees out from one another.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7030/6450338395_6cb8eafbc8_b.jpg

Okie RP fan
01-22-2012, 11:54 AM
I'm just chugging along. I'm doing homework, so I'm not fully focused on it, either.

I think it was done by JBS.

torque313
01-22-2012, 08:07 PM
You're a mean one, Mister Grinch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mister Grinch,

You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

You're a monster, Mister Grinch,
Your heart's an empty hole,
Your brain is full of spiders, you've got garlic in your soul, Mister Grinch,

I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!

You're a vile one, Mister Grinch,
You have termites in your smile,
You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile, Mister Grinch,

Given a choice between the two of you I'd take the ... seasick crocodile!

You nauseate me, Mister Grinch,
With a nauseous super "naus",
You're a crooked dirty jockey and you drive a crooked hoss, Mister Grinch,

You're a three decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich, with arsenic sauce!

You're a foul one, Mister Grinch,
You're a nasty wasty skunk,
Your heart is full of unwashed socks, your soul is full of gunk, Mister Grinch,

The three words that describe you are as follows, and I quote, "Stink, Stank, Stunk!"

You're a rotter, Mister Grinch,
You're the king of sinful sots,
Your heart's a dead tomato splotched with moldy purple spots, Mister Grinch,

Your soul is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of rubbish imaginable, mangled up in tangled up knots!

playpianoking
01-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Romney won't have Gingrich as VP. He will look for someone similar to Ron/Rand Paul to try and capture more of the independent vote.

Gary4Liberty
01-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Does anyone else have a hard time getting through this video? It is really boring. I've tried to watch it so many times but I end up getting distracted. I can't put my finger on why it is just so boring to me.

Overview of America narrated by the same guy is so much more interesting.

i was totally absorbed by it.. couldnt think of anything else but the video I thought it was fascinating and after i watched it it really opened my eyes. Look at ron pauls score in the john birch society. 100% of thetime he voted 100% for the constitution every time.

Gary4Liberty
01-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Excellent points, but it seems to me Newt is an utterly horrible liability, i dont think Romney would have it.

i think 2 different factions are at war there, maybe the Bush or related insider faction backing Newt. The free-global-corporate interests i think are backing Romney (these are guesses) How could Romney spend 5 months tearing newt to shreds saying how immoral and ethically bankrupt he is, airing all his dirty laundry and then at the end of the primaries hold up his hand and introduce newt as his running mate?

heavenlyboy34
01-22-2012, 08:18 PM
Newt just isn't popular enough to get enough electoral votes in the general. This whole thing is just a farce. TPTB are manipulating a dialectic here. There are enough gullible people in the boobus americanus population to fall for it (again).

rpwi
01-22-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm worried if Romney wins Florida he starts to pull away. Love the idea of Paul vs Grinch as Grinch is so weak outside of the south...but this will be difficult to pull off.

Romney (like Newt) supported a bailout which was unpopular...we could open fire on this issue if we see Mittens get too far ahead of Newt here. To me that and not Bain/Cayman or these other media issues will sway the public against Mitt.

pinkmandy
01-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I think the key is making sure his supporters understand that while they may be willing to forgive him (*barf*) and look the other way that they are on their own on that. Surely they don't think that everyone else is just going to vote for him because the base is happy with him? Scratch that, of course they think that. They need to realize that isn't the case, that not only will RP supporters NOT vote for him but neither will dems, independents or pretty much anyone with a moral compass, standards, and/or a memory that spans more than a few years.

affa
01-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Public Enemy #1 is the media.

Look, they have shown they can create a Perry 'gonna win!' meme that takes over everything... before the man even entered the race.

They built, and then destroyed, Cain based on the price of a pizza pie.

They built up Santorum from 1-3% to winning Iowa in about 2 weeks.

They built up Huntsman from naught to giving us a scare in New Hampshire.

They allowed Gingrich to turn all of his biggest vices into his 'virtues' in a matter of days, by -rehashing- a known issue, and gave him a commanding lead in South Carolina.

OUR ENEMY IS THE MEDIA.

The candidates are just more heads of the hydra. Defeat one, and another will rise. They have done it time and time again, and we only need to look back weeks to see it.

The tale of Gingrich best illustrates the issue at hand: with the power of illusion, he 'slayed' the media beast, by talking it down at every opportunity, by that fabricated and rehearsed performance at the last debate. He is in the lead right now not because of issues, but because they gave the people what they wanted... a media slayer. He is stealing the role of the only true media slayer, Ron Paul. Because Gingrich is liar incarnate, and just another head of that same beast, and the wool has been pulled over the eyes of many.

We must slay the media beast for real.

As long as we focus on each head, we get nowhere, because the media can grow a new head in less than 2 weeks (Santorum), less than a week (Huntsman), and effectively... in only a couple days (Gingrich).

opinionatedfool
01-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Grinch is going for President. I don't think Romney would settle for a fool like Grinch for a running mate. Romney does seem friendly to Ron Paul so he may be thinking of him for VP.

opinionatedfool
01-22-2012, 10:19 PM

Watching it right now.

Wow! Good stuff I think, but it puts me to sleep! He's reading in a monotone.

JasonM
01-22-2012, 11:06 PM
Grinch is going for President. I don't think Romney would settle for a fool like Grinch for a running mate. Romney does seem friendly to Ron Paul so he may be thinking of him for VP.

Wishful thinking. Romney's handlers would never allow it, and if Ron Paul accepted then it would cast doubt on Ron Paul while destroying any establishment street cred that Romney has!! This would ensure another 4 years of Obama for sure!!