PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Needs To Do Better At The Debates! and The One Coming HQ Listen!!!

AngryCanadian
01-22-2012, 07:24 AM
Yes GW Bush did go along with No Nation Building but he didn't go far off by saying i dont want wars, he should simply state and say I would only go to wars when they are declared by the congress and by the people.

This needs to spread to the Ron Paul HQ and ron paul really needs to do better at he debate in FL! Period.
This how you get the pro war people in.

Aratus
01-22-2012, 08:07 AM
did he have a mild cold?
i think he is over it and
will do much much better.

garyallen59
01-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Well I thought the last debate was probably his best debate of the cycle.

TheDriver
01-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I thought he did great in the last debate, he should really just watch that one again, and take notes. He was swinging!

bbartlog
01-22-2012, 08:17 AM
Can't do much better in debates than he did last time. Need to see if we can win some of the smaller population caucus states and then take some momentum from there. Phone from home should have an outsize impact in places like Maine or Colorado. Not that it's ineffective in a big state like SC, but if you figure that we got an additional 15,000 voters to the polls via phone from home in SC, you can see how it's less of a big deal there than it was in Iowa (or will be in Maine).