PDA

View Full Version : FoxNews is asking for us to submit evidence of media Bias

nc4rp
01-22-2012, 07:14 AM
http://www.dailypaul.com/204330/foxnews-is-asking-for-us-to-submit-evidence-of-media-bias

repostfrom dailypaul-
"hey just spent an hour talking about media bias and ended with asking viewers to submit any evidence they have Newswatch@foxnews.com

Not kidding.

They talked a lot on the show about Romney fumbling the States and Constitutional question from the last debate when he had to refer to Dr Paul. Was it a 'gotcha' question and so on.

Where do we start?"

ConsideringRonPaul
01-22-2012, 07:18 AM
The abortion question, the newsletter smear campaign, shows throwing graphics up that clearly mislead on Paul's poll numbers, etc. etc.

Sematary
01-22-2012, 07:20 AM
How about the fact that of 4 candidates CNN chose to only talk about 3 of them after the debate and only mentioned Dr. Paul to state that they hadn't talked about him. Or possibly the audience needing to get involved to actually force the moderator to let Dr. Paul have his say on abortion?

Then there was that Jon Stewart piece which clearly highlighted media bias

SurfsUp
01-22-2012, 07:25 AM
The unfairness of EXTRA TIME TO OTHER CANDIDATES BUT BARELY ANY TO RON PAUL.

Also there was the whole 98 seconds on a CBS debate.

Not asking the candidates the same general questions is also unfair.

DEBATE TIME FOR EACH CANDIDATE IS KEY AND ALSO THE SAME GENERAL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ASKED OF EACH CANDIDATE.

THEN A GOTCHA QUESTIONS FOR EACH CANDIDATE IS FINE AS LONG AS THEY FOLLOW THE GENERAL RULE OF TIME AND EACH CANDIDATE TO GET THE BASIC GENERAL QUESTIONS.

Someone posted this earlier.........

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Northbrook, IL (PRWEB) January 20, 2012

Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s bid for the Republican nomination, will host a live webcast on Saturday following the South Carolina Primary election. In conjunction with the event, the super committee is calling for a nationwide boycott of cable/network outlets, which have exhibited bias against Rep. Paul in their reporting.

Election analysis will be provided as the polls close tomorrow by Revolution PAC’s South Carolina correspondents and an in-studio grassroots liberty panel. The public is invited to participate in the webcast from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. CST Saturday, January 21 by visiting http://www.RevolutionPAC.com.

“Pew Research just a few months ago confirmed the immense media bias against Dr. Paul,” explains Revolution PAC Chair Gary Franchi. “Despite his electoral success, he consistently receives the least national media coverage of all Republican candidates.”

Case in point, notes Franchi, was CNN’s post-Southern Republican Presidential Debate coverage Thursday, which provided coverage of neither Rep. Paul nor his debate remarks.

“Quite simply, Ron Paul’s supporters are losing their patience and are creating their own media opportunities,” says Franchi. “Revolution PAC is pleased to be able to offer this forum, and we anticipate a lively event on Saturday.”

Rep. Paul received the coveted endorsement of South Carolina State Sen. Tom Davis Sunday, Davis calling Paul “a Tea Party of one against a towering wave of red ink.” At a Myrtle Beach press conference, Davis added, “There's only one person speaking to what I believe is the core problem of our country today. The biggest threat to our liberty comes from debt."

Joining Davis, three additional South Carolina state senators – Sen. Lee Bright (Spartanburg), Sen. Kevin Bryant (Spartanburg) and Sen. Danny Verdin (Greenville) – endorsed Rep. Paul Tuesday.

Reinforcing what is shaping up as a two-man race, Rep. Paul and Mitt Romney are the only Republican candidates who have successfully secured positions on the primary ballots of every state, reported South Carolina’s The State newspaper last week. A CNN/ORC International Poll released Monday also revealed that Paul and Romney are the only Republican contenders tied with Barack Obama in a likely general election matchup.

Revolution PAC is supporting U.S. Rep. Ron Paul’s campaign for the Republican nomination and consistent, constitutional message with targeted TV advertising, direct mail campaigns and innovative Web promotions complemented by billboards and radio ads in key primary states. Unlimited donations by individuals, businesses and organizations are being accepted by Revolution PAC to support that effort.

http://www.revolutionpac.com/2012/01...twork-boycott/

nc4rp
01-22-2012, 07:30 AM
submit your stuff to FOX! pass it on!!

Mark37snj
01-22-2012, 07:36 AM
Make sure you send them FOX news bias. :p

Travlyr
01-22-2012, 07:38 AM
The Federal Reserve is the most important bank in the world. Everybody is audited except the bank? The bank. Mind you it is a bank. They have never opened their books for the people that they control to see. And Fort Knox. If there was no media bias, then the media would be all over those issues 24/7.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-22-2012, 07:39 AM
They are playing dumb and we are encouraging it? Tell them to go fuck themselves.

rb3b3
01-22-2012, 07:41 AM
is this a fkn joke??? fox news is asking us to submit evidence of media bias??? are they serious?? are we fuckn stupid?????? hmmm i guess it dont exist and its just us,, we like to complain alot!! fk fox news i hate all the media outlets, and will continue to boycott them!!!! then when we all boycott them, maybe we can ask fox to submit evidence of everyone boycotting them??? urghhhhhhhhh i hate the msm!!!

Lightweis
01-22-2012, 07:43 AM
waste of time. They'll never change and now there just rubbing it in our faces.

tod evans
01-22-2012, 07:43 AM
The 3rd party BS is brought up several times a week only when talking about Dr. Paul, I've never heard any other cantididate asked if they would run third party.

giovannile07
01-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Wasn't a thread just like this posted like a week ago?

MsDoodahs
01-22-2012, 07:54 AM
Wasn't a thread just like this posted like a week ago?

lol yeah. Faux and the rest watch this forum - this is bullshit just to see if we're stupid enough to do the crap they "ask" us to do.

Steve-in-NY
01-22-2012, 09:40 AM
The funniest part about this is that I never heard about this because I added fox to my channel filter due to their bias.
Does any one actually think that if they submit evidence it will be presented and if so in a fair manner?
Because if so, you are living in an alternate reality.
That is fact.

Here is opinion.
Shut them off, filter them from your tv (parental settings) and don't look back.
I give those stations the same attention as they give fair unbiased coverage.
None.

Done. No more msm for me or my family again, ever... And Ron or I'm gone.

vechorik
01-22-2012, 09:46 AM
It was a fake email address last time. Work and try to submit -- wasting time.

Same is true now:

"test
Inbox
x
9:44 AM (0 minutes ago)
fake address
Mail Delivery Subsystem MAILER-DAEMON@rly12g.srv.mailcontrol.com

9:44 AM (0 minutes ago)

to me
The original message was received at Sun, 22 Jan 2012 15:44:39 GMT
from mail-vw0-f53.google.com [209.85.212.53]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<Newswatch@foxnews.com>
(reason: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied - <newswatch@foxnews.com>)"

DAILY PAUL NEEDS TO DELETE THAT MESSAGE (HOAX)